EatYourKimchi in Toronto!

October 29, 2011

Comments

Hey guise!

If you couldn’t tell by now by our last two videos, we’re in Canada now! Woohoo!

Now, we didn’t announce it to anyone at all because we wanted it to be a totally surprise to our families. See, we usually go to Canada once a year during the summer, but we didn’t go this summer, which was kind of sad for us and our families. We told them that we’d be coming for Christmas instead, while – really – we had planned on surprising them now. Woot! So we couldn’t announce our trip to Canada anywhere because, well, our families follow our site (hi moms and dads and siblings!).

Anyhow, long story short, this is the video of us surprising our families! It’s a bit long, because we did five different surprises for everyone. EVERYONE WAS SEPARATED! WHYYYYYYYY?! We had planned on surprising Martina’s parents together at Starbucks, which they regularly go to in the mornings, but – of course – they had a random change of schedule for that day, so that plan got a bit ruined, but we improvised! Also, Simon’s father was supposed to be home when we came there first, but he had won a Bronze Life Master standing for bridge just the day before, so he was out doing something bridge related at that time. So instead of three videos we have five. YAY!

So, we’re in Toronto until the 5th of November, and then we’re heading back to Korea. We’ll be filming our Music Mondays in Canada until then, but next week we’re just going to be doing vloggity vlogging around Toronto. Yeah!

Also, if you want to stop by and hang out with us while we’re here, you can meet us at University of Toronto on November 3rd.

Woot! We’ll be there for a bit to talk about living in Korea and whatnot, so stop on by for super fun times! And there will be cake! Actually, that was a lie. There will be no cake. But there will be Spudgy! :D

Comments

Special Features

EatYourKimchi in Toronto!

1. Loved the video! I started getting tears in my eyes when you surprised Martina’s sister.

2. Great video, that had to be one of your favorite videos to make. Glad no one ended up in the hospital due to shock and/or surprise.

Martina’s sister finding Spudgy was my favorite part.

Simon’s Polish parents live in Canada. Simon lives in Korea. Wonder which country the grandkids will call home.

3. this was so cute i cried throughout the whole video >.<

4. That’s really great! You made me laugh and cry! I know that feeling so well! I’ve been away from my family for 7 years now. So, wishing you all the best of times!!

5. omg simon is tri-lingual!

6. Martina the way u huged ur dad moved to the point that i shed some tears… i haven’t seen my parent in almost 2 years because I’m studying here in Canada and I missed them soo much… awwww.. im happy that u guys are back in Toronto

7. “Paczkę miałeś przysłać!” haha, your dad was the best, but maybe that’s because I can understand everything he says :) Parents of both of you seem awesome! :D

8. THAT WAS SOOOOOOOOO SWEEEEEEEEEEEEET TwT~!!!!!!!!!!!!!i seriously loved it and i could see so much love ;w; <3<3w>…. hehe seems like a lotta fun ^^but im glad, lotsa of love to u and ur families :](and lolz to simon’s dad not wearing pants XDDDD)

9. oohh you guys are gonna have a meet up on Nov 3rd? well i obviously can’t go seeing as i’m in England!
    anyway that’s the day SHINee are performing in London!!!!!! party! but right now i’m crying cos i can’t go see them!
    have fun with your fans!!

10. i LOVE how you guys were crawling around at the restaurant! priceless! have fun in Canada!

11. aaaaaw you guys made me tear up! so touching to see you with your family! thanks for sharing! really!

12. This is such a sweet video. It totally made my day. Everybody was so surprised, and their faces are priceless. Simon and Martina~ I hope I’ll be as cool as you guys when I’m older :D

Martina, your sister’s reaction was so funny. She saw spudgy, and she totally freaked out. Sweetest video ever!

13. GREAT SUCCESS YA!

14. “Gdzie jest tata”!!! That’s what I was waiting for, Simon :D:D:D so much Polish in EatYourKimchi video!

15. U are like double agents!!! Crawling all around to surprise your family ^^
    Ur dad reaction was great ^^
    I thinking how people at the restaurant were watching on u crawling around XD and ur mom reaction is great too “Oh my god x100!” ^^ and sister is like ur mom ^^
    and Simon’s dad really cool ^^
    Great success! Totally! Thanks for sharing ^^

16. OMG, this what so much fun, I almost thought that i was with you two trying to surprice your family. COOL!!!!!

17. This may be the best thing I have ever seen.
    I adored you both before, but now I adore you so much more.

And Simon’s parents are adorable…seriously, I now want to be Polish.