We’re Going to Mexico! Come Hang Out With Us!

August 15, 2012

Comments

Hey guise!

So, here is some awesome news: our friend Hyunwoo who also runs the awesome site Talk to Me in Korean is setting up a mind blowing event in Mexico, the Talk to Me in Korean Around the World 1st Event, and we’re going! It’s an event all about Korean culture, the Korean language, and of course, kpop! And there is going to be a kpop dance contest…and we’re gonna be judging it. OoOoOohhh get yer nasty dance moves ready! It only seems appropriate, since we are the best at ruining all of Kpop’s sexiest dances. And by the best, I really should give the crown to Simon. Huzzah! We’re totally stoked!

It’s gonna be October 7th, 2012, from 1-6PM, in the World Trade Center in Mexico City. Tickets go on sale on August 20th, and you can buy them here. For more info, head over to the event page here.

Guise: if you’re in Mexico, or close to Mexico, for the love of everything, come out! We’ll be so excited to meet you! AAHH! GAHHRGHHH!!! GONNA EAT AUTHENTIC MEXICAN FOOD AND AVOCADOS UNTIL WE EXPLOOOOOOODE!!!

Comments

Special Features

We’re Going to Mexico! Come Hang Out With Us!

1. Omg, that’s awesome! And what is Caelike doing in this picture?? Will she be with you guys?? Do you know her? Personally, I am not a big fan of her, but it should be interesting

2. Maybe one day you’ll come to Philly, Pennsylvania USA

3. When you got to Mexico I highly recommend you try tunas, not the fish, the fruit that’s on cactus theyre red, orange, or green. I really miss them, they’re so delicious!! Careful they’re extremely prickly but they should be sold without the spines. I recommend you don’t buy them from the store, they’re probably more fresh if you buy them from street vendors. Also don’t forget to eat mangos!! And if they’re in season try Caña = Sugar cane. It comes prepared with lemon and chilli powder. OMG so good! I want go to Mexico now T_T

4. Jen

That is amazing!!! Congratulations!!! :D!! my native lenguage is Spanish sooo I hope you guys can learn a lil bit while you are there! xD

5. YOU have to eat tacos!!!!! you’re gonna love them  83

6. oh fuck yeah!!
    Simon and Martina be prepared to be harassed and adored by me! muajuajuaja!!

7. Hahaha Mangos and Avocados galore! and how awesome to have a huge group of people coming together in 3 diff languages, but still be able to comunicate in Korean together, thats the power of humanity! Enjoy yourselves! :D

8. You’re going to mexico?! OMG So am I, well… not exactly.  Going to Dominion Republic which is sort of near mexico.  But Have fun on your trip!! :DD

9. Have fun!~ ^^

10. GENIAL!!! Iré a conocerlos ^^ that’s great !!

11. guise. this is so freaking amazing! I’m actually learning korean with TTMIK so I was so freaking suprised when I saw this XD small world, eh?

12. I’m happy you are coming to Mèxico, but I’m sad I don’t actually live in Mexico city and I can’t go that day :(

13. oh my god!!!! that’s so awesome!! I live near mexico, but I don’t think I’ll be able to go, it sort dangerous, and damnit i don’t have money :(

14. oh that’s super awesome!!!! there is going to be a recording right? will it be live? if so can you let us know where we can watch it?

15. hopefully i can go for my birtday cause my birthday is october 8

16. OMG guys I’m so excited for you!!!!!! > . < ****________****

17. OMG!! I live in Mexico in leon, guanajuato!!! I cant wait to go to mexico city and see you guys!!! I am so excited!!!! :’)

18. Wow you guys are so lucky hopefully you don’t get sick and are healthy to show up an enjoy the event :)

19. HAHA!! I was already going to Mexico for Junsu!! Well I’ll tell my grandma that her favorite granddaughter is going to visit her for not one month but TWO!! Thank you grandma and pa for deciding to live ther >_<

20. OMFG I never imagined to see you guys here in Mexico! Will totally go, would never miss it~

21. OOOOMG!!!!! YOU’RE COMING TO MEXICO!!!!!
    AND I LOIVE LIKE 3 BLOCKS AWAY FROM THE PLAAACEEE!!!
    I’M GOING TO CRYYY!!!! T-T
    I’M SOO HAPPY!!

22. Sue

Can’t wait for the EYK gang to go to Mexico and eat awesome Mexican foods ( don’t really know what authentic Mexican food is… But I’m sure it’s good! )
    You taking the Spudgy and the Meemersworth?

23. My fanjumma moment…  OMG! You are friends with Hyunwoo from TTMIK???  How awesome is that!?  I have been studying with TTMIK for a couple of years now and I adore him!!  A WANK over to his studio would be awesome!

Congrats on the invitation, you guise will do great!  Have fun!

24. Wow! Eat Your Kimchi is getting bigger than I ever thought! Good luck to you guys down south. Remember to use all your Spanish lessons of High School while you are there! Also eat a lot of avocados!

25. U guys r going to Mexico City?!?!?! Make sure to say hi to my Grandpa for me! xD
    U guys its so fun there make sure to try ALL of there food its absolutly deliciose! ^^

26. I really wanted you to come to Venezuela T_T, I guess in another opportunity =( also the date picked for the event is terrible for us because we’ll have our presidential elections u_u hopefully next year *O*

27. wiii! please eat a lot of mexican food, authentic TACOOOS!  and visit Tijuana :p!

28. My korean is improving XD I actually understood what they said . . .from the 1st listening ^-^

Anyways, have fun on your trip !  ^-^

29. Yeah, the country is not safe right now. But cartels don’t dare get get involved in the capital city. It’s a long story, but Mexico City is known to be safe. I live there, I would know ;D

• ohhh thank God. I was also starting to worrying about it. I live in Matamoros/Brownsville so yeahhh hahaha bad stuff happens in Matamoros all the time.

•  I live in Brownsville, too. Hooray for same-city fans of EYK!!

• WUUUU!! Never thought I would actually find an EYK fan in my city x3 I feel like dancing to MBLAQ’s “Oh yeah” now, brb…… Oh yeahh I’m feeling good :p lol

30. That is amazing!  I hope you have a great time!

31. we have to see a behind the scenes kinda video, sorta like your wank in canada video! will the spudgy go with you?

32. hey guys I’m so frikin EXCITED, I live a little far from Mexico city (I live in Zacatecas, México, it’s a beautiful city), but I’ll try my best to go, you should try real tacos, guacamole, pozole, enchiladas, mole, tamales etc etc, I’m so happy!!!

33. what about spudgy and dr meemerswoth?

34. Yayshhh congrats on the whole being a judge thing!!! :D bad thing I’m waaaay afar from Mexico, but if you guise come to Argentina I’d be pleased to meet you ♥

35. make sure to eat some yummy posole for me and pitallas (cant remember if there in season yet) im so jelly

36. There is no way I’m missing this. I’m going there, guys!

Finally! More kpop in my country!! :DD

37. OMG !!! If you need a guide just tell me ;D there are sooo many places to visit! near mexico city is the state of ‘morelos’ and there is a town called ‘Tepoztlan’ which is beautiful, has magical & mysterious stuff, delicious food, lots of souvenirs, you can go hiking/ climb the ‘mountain of tepozteco’ and is also full of foregneirs lol omg i’m sooo happy :D!!

38. yey!! how cool! u speak spanish? º w º

39. Aww Man, I’m like 2 hours away from Mexico, haha I live in New Mexico :c And I think I will be in Alabama when you come this way Dang it I miss all the cool things

40. do you guys speak spanish?