EYK Europe Tour!

August 31, 2013

Comments

HOLY SMOKES GUISE! Eatyourkimchi in Europe?! YOU BET! We’re going to a bunch of countries, and are super excited to share all of the details with you! WAHHHOOOOO!!!

First off, check out the Facebook page for all of the details and then some!

Otherwise, here all all of the countries we are going to!

Norway

Thanks to KPiN (Korean Pop culture in Norway), we’re going to the Omona event! We’re going to be doing a small presentation and a Q&A and will just be able to hang out with you guise!

Location: Elvebakken upper secondary school
Date & Time: October 5th, 12:00PM to 7:00PM
Get your tickets here, or check out Omona’s website for more info! Also, check out the Facebook Event Page. Woot woot!

Sweden

Thanks to Kpop Nonstop who are inviting us out to their first anniversary party! Huzzah! We’re gonna be able to hang out with a bunch of you Swedish Nasties and chat for a while. Holy smokes! One of our best friends is from Sweden and we’re stoked to come. BOOYA!

Date: Sunday October 6, Stockholm
Get more info on the Facebook page. They’re going to update it often so check it often!

Also, check out the Facebook event page!

Netherlands

We’re taking part in an event via foundating Stichting Promotie Koreaanse Cultuur (Dutch for Foundation Promotion Korean Culture)! We’re gonna be doing another Q&A and we’ll just get the chance to talk with you guise about stuff, and just be as silly and awkward as we always are. Woot!

Location: Comedy Theater (Nes) in Amsterdam
Date & Time: October 15th, from 6PM to 8PM

More info on the Facebook Event Page as well. BOOYA!

Poland

Thanks to Koreon, who are inviting us out for a meet and greet! We’ll hang out with you Polish Nasties, take some pictures, and just party, you know. Yay! This is my first time in Poland since I was 16 years old. I’m super excited, and utterly embarrassed at how bad my Polish is now, so please don’t make fun of me if my Polish sucks! I’m probably gonna cry when I’m there, because I’m a sissy and Poland is the motherland. ERMAHGERD I CAN’T WAIT!

Date & Time: 12th October, 4PM to 6PM
Tickets: Tickets are 50 PLN. Send an email to the organizers with your full name and date of birth. You’ll get a reply with bank transfer info and ticket number. Booya!

Also, check out their Facebook page for more info!

Tour Poster

Comments

Special Features

EYK Europe Tour!

1. AAHH See you guise in Amsterdam!! Can’t wait :D:D

2. I actually live in Finland, but I might come over to Sweden just to see you guys! ;D (well my swedish friend too haha) Let’s see what will happen! ^__^ but I hope I can come! :)

3. OH MY GOD! I can’t believe that you guys are coming to Norway!! Like, no-one huge (at least someone I consider huge) NEVER comes to Norway, and you guys DID!! :’) I’m so happy.. Finally someone who considers other countries than England, I’m so sick of kpop stars and other popular kpop associated ppl only go to England, London and not other countries, especially Scandinavia.. I’m so happy – AND I’VE ALREADY BOOKED TICKETS FOR ME AND MY NAAASTY FRIEND, SO WE YOU THERE!!! ♥♥

4. Why am i going to UK just before you are coming over????? so saaad :(

5. Oh come on, London?? PLEEEEASEEEEEEE~~~~~

6. Simon and especially Martina – your gonna love the coffee in Sweden!!!!!!! :D The chailatte is THIe best – from Espresso House!! :)) Hmm – I need to get one tomorrow!!! :D

• Its seriously THE best

• Be careful with the coffee or you’ll soon be TOTALLY addicted to it! :)

• It already to late !! ;) Never been much of a coffee-drinker – but lately I like everything that is written coffee on it (guess thats how you are when you grow up.. grow up late that is)!! XD

• Hahaha :3 I guess I’m reeeally lucky, not addicted yet!!

• Do what you can to stay out ;) Ive come to the: gets – a – headache – if – i – dont – get – coffee: level ;D

• I KNOW Elisa!!!! Heard that many people, that visits Sweden and tries the coffee – say it tastes great!!! Chai is all i drink now, can barely drink the other ones – because the chai is my best friend!! *nods*

7. ahhhhhhhh Poland is juuuust above slovakia, wont you stop by?XD

8. ERMERGERWD! I can not WAIT! I’ll See you in Sweden (Need to buy my nastyshirts NOW! and i need to get them before my birthday 30/9!)

9. NOOOO!! I will be studying in America this semester and just missed you in Sweden! T_T WHY AM I SO UNLUCKY!!!!

10. Why did i have to b born in a place(country/city) where nothing happens ever!! :( Super sad

11. The is awesome i am so excited for you :) will you get a chance to visit some of your family Simon :)

12. LOL, you guys are so awkwardly funny.

It would be cool if you could come to New York one day, too. :D

13. Hold on, where in Poland? Warsaw? Cracow?

• Warsaw ^^

• I read the post first where they didn’t say where and then watched the video and I saw that it’s in Warsaw :) Thanks anyways. Warsaw… I’ll get lost before I can even get to the meeting place…

14. I am from Estonia, but I will still try to meet you guys in Sweden!!! :D

15. I can’t be the only one who wants video of Simon speaking in Polish to all of the Nasties in Poland ^^

16. Irony: The month I finally get to go to Korea is the month you guys come to Norway.. I only live an hour away from Oslo..! TT_TT

17. huh, confuzzle. I thought you guys were moving out of your place soon because of the tenant?? So, are you also moving and traveling :O If so, wow that is so much to do in the upcoming months

18. please! come to Slovakia…

19. no…croatia….no..balkans…../flops and cries

20. Sooo great guys, but but I will be at december on thos places buaaaaaa… and I don’t think Mexico would bring you at all snif…

21. What about Italy?

You guys should at least find the time for a short holiday in Rome…Coming to Europe and not seeing Italy it’s Absurd!!!

Well, if you want you can come to Southern Italy too…in that case I’ll be your personal touristic guide (Calabria and Sicily are my home, you know)…why don’t you think about it? ^_*

22. ADD ENGLAND TO YOUR LIST~!!!!! :D

23. GERMANY GERMANY GERMANY
    in Duesseldorf u must feel like at home,we have many korean and japanese restaurants here :D

24. Lucky Europeans! But hey have fun guys!!!! <3 <3 <3

25. well, this is sooo exciting and all (really, it is!!!), but when you go to Pittsburgh, Philadelphia, NYC, or Baltimore, I will TOTALLY be there XD

26. Nooooooooooooooo! Finally when you’re coming to Europe (Stockholm more specifically) I will be on a different continent T^T
    Stockholm would’ve been roughly three hours from where I live (The Aland Islands, in between Finland and Sweden), so it would’ve been THE perfect opportunity. Have fun the rest of you who can go there though!

27. I live in the Netherlands and would love to go there but I also have to go to school so I might won’t be able to go but I will see. Just hoping on a free wednesday and a free tuesday because traveling from my place to Amsterdam takes me 2 hours.

28. Maaan, I knew Croatia was gonna be a long shot, but here’s hoping that by the time the next EYK tour comes, the Balkans will have more of an established K-community!

29. Have a good trip!

I hope one year you are able to do a US/Canadian tour!!!!

30. Ireland. You must!

31. Come to Estonia :D it’s across the sea from sweden. By ship it takes one night to get here.

32. holy jesus christ monkeyballs oaijsfioajfioew cant believe you’re coming to us o/ EXCITEMENT

33. I got really surprised when I heard you will come to Stockholm and I really hope I can come (please teachers, no exams on Monday or Tuesday after~~ TTnTT )!
    Can we meet you at the airport (because you are traveling by air, right?)? Will it be Arlanda? :D

• We’ll have to update you all on the details when we get closer to the date! European travel is new for us. :o

• I’m sure tons of us nasties will meet you at the airport no matter what the time is! I know i will :)

• Oh, ok, I understand. I’ll stay tuned! ;D

34. BOOM SHAKALAKA!!! I had a feeling you guise might come to Amsterdam, but
    I didn’t dare believe it. I did a little joy of dance when I read it! I
    am sooo going, can’t wait to see you for reals! :D

35. Just moved from Norway to London for studies, feel like I am missing a great opportunity to meet ya guys xD If only it had been the week after, since I am heading back to Norway for a week then, talk about bummer… Any how, have fun in Norway, and I hope that next time you will come to London (Comfort = Infinite is coming).

Cheers

36. Next Time please cometto germany too…
    But i hope you will enjoy your stay in Europe (especially in poland )

37. Why not taking the boat/cruise ship over to Stockholm? :D Start on Saturday, come back Sunday!

38. omg!!! i cant believe this.. I hope I can come to Poland. I’m from Lithuania by the way. Writing to lithuanian nasties right now.. :DD

39. Bigos and pierogi will be waiting for you!

40. I wonder, you’ll be in sweden on the 6th, then there is a long break before you’re on poland :o what’s happening in that time?