EYK Europe Tour!

August 31, 2013

Comments

HOLY SMOKES GUISE! Eatyourkimchi in Europe?! YOU BET! We’re going to a bunch of countries, and are super excited to share all of the details with you! WAHHHOOOOO!!!

First off, check out the Facebook page for all of the details and then some!

Otherwise, here all all of the countries we are going to!

Norway

Thanks to KPiN (Korean Pop culture in Norway), we’re going to the Omona event! We’re going to be doing a small presentation and a Q&A and will just be able to hang out with you guise!

Location: Elvebakken upper secondary school
Date & Time: October 5th, 12:00PM to 7:00PM
Get your tickets here, or check out Omona’s website for more info! Also, check out the Facebook Event Page. Woot woot!

Sweden

Thanks to Kpop Nonstop who are inviting us out to their first anniversary party! Huzzah! We’re gonna be able to hang out with a bunch of you Swedish Nasties and chat for a while. Holy smokes! One of our best friends is from Sweden and we’re stoked to come. BOOYA!

Date: Sunday October 6, Stockholm
Get more info on the Facebook page. They’re going to update it often so check it often!

Also, check out the Facebook event page!

Netherlands

We’re taking part in an event via foundating Stichting Promotie Koreaanse Cultuur (Dutch for Foundation Promotion Korean Culture)! We’re gonna be doing another Q&A and we’ll just get the chance to talk with you guise about stuff, and just be as silly and awkward as we always are. Woot!

Location: Comedy Theater (Nes) in Amsterdam
Date & Time: October 15th, from 6PM to 8PM

More info on the Facebook Event Page as well. BOOYA!

Poland

Thanks to Koreon, who are inviting us out for a meet and greet! We’ll hang out with you Polish Nasties, take some pictures, and just party, you know. Yay! This is my first time in Poland since I was 16 years old. I’m super excited, and utterly embarrassed at how bad my Polish is now, so please don’t make fun of me if my Polish sucks! I’m probably gonna cry when I’m there, because I’m a sissy and Poland is the motherland. ERMAHGERD I CAN’T WAIT!

Date & Time: 12th October, 4PM to 6PM
Tickets: Tickets are 50 PLN. Send an email to the organizers with your full name and date of birth. You’ll get a reply with bank transfer info and ticket number. Booya!

Also, check out their Facebook page for more info!

Tour Poster

Comments

Special Features

EYK Europe Tour!

1. I’m jumping on the airplane down to Oslo tomorrow afternoon, and I can’t wait to see you guys! This will be awesome! WOOP! A lot of Norwegian nasties will great you.. BY THE POWER OF DA BRUNOST!! ♥

2. If you’re not too too tired when you get back you can still go out to Sky72 Golf Club in Incheon the weekend of the 17th for the KEB/Hanabank LPGA Championship and film a WANK with some of the Korean and other stars of the LPGA Tour. Oh, you should probably secure media credentials for that first.

3. Now I’m crying. It’s already hard when you visit other countries, but Europe is like a punch in the face. So near but so far away. *sob-sob* But i will catch all the german speaking nasties and train them hard so we can make a really loooooooooong eyk fan-fest. Gotta catch em all!

4. I really wanted to go to the event in Norway, but the tickets were all sold out right after this was announced. I was considering going to Sweden, but with the prices of gas, trains and flights here and the fact that I’m saving money for exchange next year… I don’t think so… TT_TT Please come to Japan next year so I can meet you there! :D I hope the people who are able to go to Omona in Oslo will have a lot of fun. :)

5. I totally feel you there ;)

But just now when I clicked it there are still tickets available … maybe some were held off by reservations weren’t ordered fully?
    *try it again maybe you’ll be lucky I’ll root for you ;)

6. Can’t wait to meet you guys~

7. I really wish you could come to Malta, and spread the nasties disease like a cold. (That was weird)

8. The tickets were sold out soo fast in the Netherlands. Most of the nasties didn’t even get a change to make a reservation because the website had crashed. Bigger venue next time maybe?

9. YESSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!! SWEDEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN!!!!!!!

10. I’m so glad the netherlands date is actually in my vacation!

11. Ahh I’m jealous >< Have an awesome tour, guise~ Also the poster looks super cool!

12. I can’t go… .____. ;______; 、ヽ`ヽ`、ヽ``、ヽ`、ヽ`ヽ`、、ヽ`ヽ`、ヽ``、ヽ`、ヽ`ヽ`、、ヽ`ヽ`、ヽ``、ヽ`、ヽ`ヽ`、、ヽ`ヽ`、ヽマッテェ(ノ;Д;)ノ `、、ヽ`☂ヽ`、ヽ``、ヽ`、ヽ`ヽ`、、ヽ`ヽ`、ヽ``、ヽ`、ヽ`ヽ`、、ヽ`ヽ`、ヽ``、ヽ`、ヽ`ヽ`、、ヽ、ヽ`ヽ`、ヽ``

♥♥♥♥♥♥

13. OMG! See you in Oslo~ >w<
    I'm so glad I live in Rælingen, only 30 minuted with bus. :D
    So excited to finally meet you! ^^

14. Nooooo why october?! I’m with my work in London, and can’t be in Amsterdam,…

15. While you are in Amsterdam if you crave for a taco, you can go to Los Pilones, yes , Mexican food in Amsterdam, it’s a restaurant and bar own by 3 real mexican brothers (my friend it’s their sister) plus when U2 it’s in the city they go there!!!

16. I just want to say I’m so proud and excited for you guys! You’ve worked so hard and getting to travel all over the world is amazing and I hope you guys have a blast!

17. Don’t even live in Europe and I’m excited :))

18. So close (i.e. not Korea) and yet sooo far (i.e. not the States). Ah well, relegated to admiring from afar.

19. YES! Norway!!! I’m busy at that time, but I don’t give a s**t, I’ll still come all the way from Bergen to Fangurilla all over you! *Stalker mode* Jeg er så spent: I’m so excited!