G-Dragon “Crooked” – Kpop Music Mondays

September 24, 2013

Comments

AYO FINALLY! G-Dragon released “Coup d’Etat” and “Crooked” while we were out of the country, and they held up onto the KpopCharts for so long, so now we’re going to talk about “Crooked,” our favourite of the two GD tracks. Check it out here if you haven’t seen it already.

It also seems to be a lot of other people’s favourites, as it has more views that Coup d’Etat. I mean, Coup d’Etat is a pretty video and all, but the song is kinda…meh. We find Crooked a lot more accessible.

Speaking of accessibility, something that really excited us is Pitchfork’s review of Coup d’Etat. If you’re not familiar with Pitchfork media, it’s pretty much a music website powerhouse that defines the musical tastes for a vast amount of people of this generation. We personally use Pitchfork a lot as well. While we don’t agree with all of its reviews, some of which we TREMENDOUSLY disagree with, Pitchfork has definitely introduced us to LOADS of music that we wouldn’t have been aware of otherwise.

The fact that they didn’t give Coup d’Etat a glowing review doesn’t bother us. We have GD’s album. We listened to it a few times. It’s…alright, but it’s not groundbreaking stuff. In the context of all the music that gets produced around the world, a 6.1 out of 10 seems about right. It’s not great, but it’s not terrible.

So why are we excited about it? Because Kpop is rarely talked about seriously. Most of the conversations we have about Kpop with music buffs result in Kpop being pooh-poohed away. It’s not music made with heart and soul, it’s not artistically innovative. It’s very well packaged and exceptionally marketed to its audience, but it’s not music for music’s sake, you know? A vast majority of it is fluff. It’s fun fluff, though! And just because you like serious music doesn’t mean you can’t like fluff, and vice versa. We’re just happy that GD’s album isn’t spoken about as fluff. It’s being discussed seriously, by serious art snob Pitchfork, you know? That’s a conversation that we rarely see happening. Sure, it happens in the Kpop community, but it’s not a conversation that happens from people not steeped in Kpop culture. For all of Gangnam Style’s success around the world, it was only taken as a joke and a novelty. For GD’s album to be seriously discussed fascinates us tremendously. You know what I mean?

Still, though, thinking about GD and his music, I’m wondering what the next step will be. I remember having a discussion with someone high up in the music industry, and he said that the thing that bothers him about Korean Music is that there isn’t a voice for a generation. Who is the voice of Korea? Who sings about their lives? GD could be that person, I think, but from what I’m seeing most of his music is really ultra-personal, more about him and his life. And, let’s face it, majority of us aren’t ultra successful ultra rich pop stars, so it’s not really something a lot of people can relate to, you know? Who are the Lady Gagas of Kpop advocating diversity? Does Korea have a Nirvana speaking to its generation? A Kanye West? Sure, those examples might evince an “ewe, that person’s gross and has ____ amount of flaws,” which I’m not arguing against. I just want to know if Korea has popular artists that speak for the plights that their generations are going through. Who is the conscience of Korea’s music industry? More than just idol-worshipping, I hope.

Part of me wants to see GD pull a Bon Iver: lock yourself up in your cabin for 6 months without any outside contact and emerge with a beautiful album that wows the world. Would that be good for his market and audience? Would that be good for the Korean music industry as a whole? I don’t know. All I can say is that if had to put my money down on someone being able to speak for its generation, I think GD could do it.

Yeah man. That was, umm, deep. We’re happy for GD and what he’s doing, so we’re giving out a few GD CDs as well. If you’re interested in winning one, here’s what you gotta do!

YouTube

Make sure you’re subscribed to our channel by clicking this button here!

And then let us know in the comments to our talk on Crooked what was your favourite scene from GD’s MV? If you want to leave your answer here, because you can write more in the comments here than you an on YouTube, make sure you leave your YouTube username so we can see if you’re subscribed!

Facebook

Make sure you like our Facebook page by clicking the button here:

and then answer the same question in the Contest Thread, which you can find here!

Twitter

Make sure you’re following us on Twitter by clicking on these two buttons here:

Back to business: vote for the winner of this week’s showdown:

[gravityform id=”23″ name=”KMM 06 – G-Dragon Crooked” title=”false” description=”false” ajax=”true”]

Lastly, if you feel like some more lola, here are this week’s Bloopers!

Comments

G-Dragon “Crooked” – Kpop Music Mondays

1. YouTube: cookieholick

Facebook: Hanna Kacarowa

Sorry, no twitter! :)

For me, one of the most significant places in the context of the video is GD’s apartment. It symbolically represents GD’s mind. All of the activities that are taking place in there correspond to GD’s inner sensations and attitudes to the environment he lives in. Beating his head against the couch, dancing around wearing a funky animal print jacket, riding a wooden horse etc. All of these are physical responses to his emotional torments. We can see a gradual transition from one state of mind
    and body to another and hence from one bizarre activity to another.

I believe these moments of solitude and reflection are the ones that are being the most liberating in terms of GD’s emotions. I can personally relate to the apartment scenes as they realistically demonstrate the inner struggles of many people and what they do in order to release all the negative emotional tension accumulated (in this case as a result of pretending to be somebody else in front of society). In my opinion, GD shows that solitude allows you to be reflective, depressed, expressive, vigorous etc. without the fear of being judged by others. I, also, like the juxtaposition between the static nature of the apartment and GD’s hyperactivity whilst being in there. I like the contrast between the ideas of being closed inside a room (as an implication of lack of freedom) and at the same time being absolutely free and liberated.

I truly enjoyed the emotional roller coaster GD took me on (especially in this particular sequence of apartment scenes) and hope other people could relate to some of the concepts in this video as well. :)

2. I just gave you a thumbs up for Jo Kwonce Knowles. You ain’t lying about that one there.

3. hey eyk have you heard gd’s song who you (here’s a link for live http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=erEHzRfPPB0)

4. i dont really have a particular favorite ‘scene’ but what i like from the video is GDs wardrobe. Gd is known to be a fashionista and no matter what weird ass clothes he wears he still looks amazing. The big fur coat and the animal print clothes i get the vibe of a a rich pompous person. The leather jacket perfect for the trouble maker. I thought it was really cool how he had a tank top of a cross when throughout the video he had tattoo the same cross on his chest. (also the scene without any clothes on is greatly appreciated :P) youtube username: xocutivexo

5. [waves too excitedly] Hello, fellow U.S. ahjumma! I thought I was alone! So happy to see you!

6. My favorite part has got to be around 00:57 where GD gets all up in that significantly taller guy’s face. It’s pretty badass because he came out unscathed, whereas I would’ve been beaten to a pulp.

Youtube user: judes needs or http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJM9uENCBayGGFxYq8JVF9Q/about
    Twitter: judesneeds

7. YT:cloiebuggeater
    I think my favorite scene in this PV is when GD lays down on the table at around 2:28-29, the looks on the faces of the people sitting there are priceless. I really liked this video overall and it was hard to pick one scene. His last few videos have been so visually crazy that I would rather just listen to the song. This video has a flow to it, the fashion is (more) accessible, the cuts feel like they further the story rather than drive me crazy, plus it’s a really enjoyable song.

8. Guise, this was the best KMM in ages. Seriously. I got ALL of the lulz. All of them!

9. I think BTS have good meaning in their songs for the younger generations. But you guys are right, there isn’t really a “voice” for Korea.

10. Hey Simon & Martina!
    My favorite scene in GD’s Crooked video was when he falls forward on the tiny rocking horse. I love that scene because it made me crack up laughing the first time I saw it. A grown man on a small rocking horse makes me
    laugh apparently. Also, he’s only in his boxers. Oooh you so nasty! ;)
    That to me is funny. I wonder how that MV concept meeting went about. Here’s what I
    imagine his pitch was like.
    GD: “Ok, so for recurring shots in the video I just want to be in my underwear and nothing else. What do you guys think?”
    That’s it. I mean it’s GD so I’m sure he didn’t have to get anybody’s approval. But he was probably very confident in himself & the idea & who can say no to that. Ok well bye guise! :)

YT: Diana Sanchez (or it might also pop up as bollywoodluver86)

11. I saw Epik High as the voice of Korea with the exception of their last album. As for the poll question, I pick 2AM. I think some people see the questions posed at the end as a popularity contest ~.~ .

12. I liked this week’s KMM. It started off a little slow but it really paid off. The skits were all just awesome. I loved the GD Runs song and I find myself seriously wondering just how many diarrhea jokes you can make before it gets old…..not old yet – hah! maybe never! LOL! I totally ADORED the Spudgy and Meemers version of the song – kawaii! Was that Meemers’s head on a stick? If so, it would be cool if you offered the photos that you use for your “on a stick” heads so that others could print them out. Man, I just can’t write a line like that without thinking of a Jalapeno Pepper on a stick by Jeff Dunham – ah, funny times. Anyways, people could then make their own EYK Crew on sticks for fun games…..and….and…. maybe that’s too weird….

Thanks for doing GD, if only because it gave me an idea for my son’s b-day party invites. BTW, half the EYK swag I ordered last week is for his 7th b-day, crossing my fingers it gets here in the next coupla weeks. He will go ballistic! ;)

13. my favorite scene is when he goes to the pimps and pinups hair shop. I think that’s a pretty clever name, and I also really like the rockabilly look and fashion associated with the 50s. Reminds me of going to hotrod car shows and the like.

yt: XoceanxsunX

14. Me? I love the bit where he pushes the white dude. Not because of deep dark symbolism (because I suck at identifying them) but just because GD looked so awkward compared to the guy and his girlfriend. The guy is like “What the hell is this short asian dude doing?” XD Loved it.
    Also, many people dont talk about the shots when he is sitting on the couch in the middle of the street with the basketball. I understand that that scene would get overshadowed by the more flashy and obvious scenes. I suck at symbolism but I’m pretty sure it means something.
    At 1:20, he is sitting near the basketball and looking all sad with the wind blowing in his hair. At 1:23, GDragon (I didn’t know it was GD until just then) rides his bike around the couch and the basketball. At 1:37, he kicks something which I first thought it was the ball but the ball is sitting on the couch next to the bike.
    Yeah… As I was saying, I suck at symbolism. No idea what those scenes mean but they really stuck out to me for some reason.

-Chingou333

15. more than any one “scene” of the video, I liked the over-arching theme of trying to show everyone a good time, pretending to be satisfied and fulfilled by frivolous fun, but being left with less-than. Less than who GD is, less than how he feels, less than satisfied. From the first time i saw/heard this one, i was struck by how well this song matches Icona Pop’s “I love it”. Both songs have a similar sound and rhythm; i feel like it would make a fantastic mash-up. Juxtapose the devil-may-care happy-go-lucky attitude of the young twenty-something having fun, to the but-i-really-do-care, i-feel-so-hollow depression of the young twenty-something pretending to have fun. You know? I almost see one song as a declarative argument and the other, a witty retort that uses Icona Pop’s words against them. So, even though this is probably as personal a song to GD as Coup d’Etat, i could see this being the lambasting of pop stars who glorify shallow party attitudes, including (but not limited to, of course) Kesha, Miley, Icona Pop(?) and more. I know that for me, once i’ve shown people i like to let loose, i almost feel like i have to maintain that level of “fun-loving”, so on karaoke nights that i just want to be mellow, i feel like i get stuck acting extroverted and bubbly, so that i don’t disappoint anyone. GD, i feel you. totally. of course, i really, really, really want to win a cd (you guys made me BIGBANG biased), and i’ve been trying for like, 5 years (or whenever you first started giving away cds…)…

16. My favorite part is at the 3:12 mark in the MV when Gd is–as usual–running, but the hilarious part is the looks of impending death on the white guys’ face running behind him. They look like they’ve been running all day behind this crazy blonde Korean kid. Not everyone can spend an eternity running Gd! Are you paying them enough for this? :P

(P.S. i’m not sure if this is my youtube username or my google+….. but it says BBissou :P)

17. just because he’s rich doesn’t mean he can’t speak about important issues of his generation. look at macklemore. he is quite similar to gdragon in that he is rich successful and popular but he still speak about a lot of things his generation is facing. being a fashion icon or being successful and rich doesn’t mean you don’t have an opinion about your generation’s sufferings. i’m sure GD watches the news and is aware about many things people of his generation are facing. he may not be a part of that group facing those problems, but he can certainly be the voice that speaks for them.

• The comparison is hard to digest, Macklemore is million miles apart from GD. He gets through a life, not a spotlight. You have to live to put it in your songs and sing it to get the people understand you. Anyway, even though our opinions differ I’m ok with it.
      Someone I wish much of luck and following is San-E, let’s see what will happen. ^^

• I sure acknowledge GD’s talent and charisma but I still think that to have the power to guide a generation and to be a spoke-person you have to experience what you are telling to the world. An example is Eminem, he made it because of his talent and he is believable because he is a son of the worst Seattle, otherwise he is just a white rapping and trying to be motherF* black.
        That’s what I said, he is not a rebel and Crooked is just another MV of a kpop star trying to be something else but shouldn’t. I like the song, but in the MV I don’t see much more than sparkling makeup and good stylist job. He should have film it in Korea, don’t know where exactly, but then it wouldn’t be glamorous as London.
        I enjoy all kpop songs and artists, but I’m aware that it isn’t more than marketing and money, no chance for individuality, but hey, isn’t money that is ruling the world? So kpop has changed the world already, the focus is now more to Asia and Korea than ever.
        And this is the last serious comment about kpop for a while, because I’m sick of myself too.

• this is the last from me too then. “to be a spoke-person you have to experience what you are telling to the world” what if what he is telling to the world is for everyone to be kinder to one another and help the unfortunate and treat everyone equally? being a spokesperson is just as much about bringing awareness as it is about being someone who is from the ‘inside’ to speak to the world. so you’re saying people aren’t gonna listen to me or believe me when i talk about helping poverty just because i’m not poor? that’s a bit ridiculous. what about jinusean’s sean and all the things he’s doing to help the unfortunate? or what about angelina jolie? she must be an unworthy UN ambassador spokesperson in your eyes because she’s sure as hell not poor either. or lady gaga and macklemore speaking on behalf of the lgbt community? by your logic people won’t lsten and believe them either because neither of them are lgbt.

and how is he not a rebel? he’s aready breaking kpop rules left and right since the beginning of his debut. a rebel is someone who does things their own way and doesn’t listen to other people right? so in that sense, how is he musically not a rebel? lol. sure i guess you can say he’s just playing the part and pretending to be a rebel in Crooked, but rich and glamorous people can’t be rebels? they sure can. especially in the confined restricted world of kpop where every single thing he does can and will be criticized.

i’m sure glad that we managed to keep it calm even with different opinions. let’s just agree to disagree and leave it at that. have a good day.

• I think you confuse charity and being an icon of an entire generation, someone Korean girls and boys can relate to and follow. :s

• maybe it’s less about me being confused and more about me having a different definition on being the “voice” of a generation. to you, being a voice means that to speak up about something one has to be part of the society you are speaking up for. which is totally fine, it’s just that i feel it’s too narrow of a view for me. to me, in ADDITION to your version of being a voice i think it can also be someone speaking up for them and standing up for those who are being mistreated. it doesn’t have to be restricted to just charity. speaking up about it is also giving “voice” to those people who might not have their own strength to speak for themselves because they are already living a hard life as it is. someone who understands and wants to help can be just as much of a voice as someone who rises from the misfortune and speaks about it firsthand. the only difference is perhaps the impact and point of view. but the result is still going to be a good one regardless.

18. I’m actually more surprise by the CD packaging that look like normal CD than the video itself. And anyway Marina, your song is hilarious

19. Absolutely loved this Music Monday….except for the shameless product placement !!!!!! LOL Wait where have I heard that before….????????????????

20. Holey moley, that “GD’s got the runs” song had me in tears. Absolute gold!

21. What happened to the other songs that used to be in the top ten like Brown Eyed Girls and VIXX (which was months ago and now they’re in to bottom of the K-pop charts)? Anyways, great KMM as always!

22. Nick Kang
    my youtube account is: [email protected]

My favorite part was the scene where GD was being very obnoxious by disrupting another band’s performance. I think this might seem like something a drunk person might do, but GD here shows how much stress he has through all the expectations put on him by his fans, company, etc.
    In that scene also, he is being pushed around just like in other scenes, but maybe here since it relates to music directly (besides it being a mv) it seems to me GD might think his own music might be disruptive to some parts of korea’s music industry.

23. Look at GD going all punk rock. I wonder if he watched Sid and Nancy or 24 Hour Party People.
    I completely enjoyed that little running ditty, and the Spudgy/Meemers version at the end as well. You can’t go wrong with a banjo.
    Your blog comments on Pitchfork reminded me of the Portlandia Pitchfork sketch.

24. So my answer didn’t fit on YT, so… Here it is. XP My username is ReaKinata.

For me, my favorite scene was very very brief, and in the very beginning. It set the tone for the whole video, IMO. At :13/:14, he’s running (when is he not? lol). But for a brief second and a half, the look on his face has one of pure pain and depression before it cuts to a more rebellious GD running. Just that one brief glimpse of his pain in the beginning, though, it told me immediately that everything isn’t quite as it seems, as we were shown later on with his crying scenes, which also got me. But that was my favorite, because it told us right in the very beginning, so the later scenes didn’t seem abrupt or out of place.

• I agree! The quick shots of him looking so still, down and depressed were really powerful in the midst of all the running and hollering.

25. That “Runs” song…I don’t have words. Funniest shit (punny!) I have seen in a Music Monday in quite some time (besides the glorious Fangurilla of course). This is my favorite track on GD’s album and I loved the feeling of alienation and desperation in the video combined with the manic running, all around, an ace combo, so I’m ecstatic that you reviewed it and liked it. Two side notes, 1- GD is not crushing, but GODZILLA STOMPING 2 AM in the poll, 2- Please tell me that Drunken Tiger’s “The Cure” wallpaper on the laptop is yet another sign of the MFBTY that I am PRAYING is coming?

26. Did anyone else notice that Soo Zee has a JYP Crystal headphones? Just saying. . .
    Anyway, I really think that G-Dragon blends well with foreign countries because of his clothes and stuff.
    Funny coincidence, but G-Dragon WAS on Running Man with Seungri and Daesung. Just reminded me since Martina made the Running Man Joke.

27. Yay I got to see SImon point to JYJ! well…sorta… good enough!
    Now all I need is for him to run tho the left and point! or dance to Hyuna’s solo song whenever that is…

28. i won’t pick only one part of the mv, but all the moments that GD looks up to the sky (he did this a lot in the mv)
    i don’t know about you guys, but when i’m sad, i have this tendency of looking up, trying to hold back my tears, and also kind of looking for help. i’m not religious or anything, but i just have this habbit, as if looking to the sky may calm me down…
    GD did that a lot in the MV (0:05 ; 0:24 ; 0:31 ; 0:39 ; 1:05 ; 1:13 ; 1:28 ; 1:34 ; 1:42 ; 1:50 ; 2:12 ;2:52 ; 2:56 ; 3:08 ; 3:11 ; 3:25; 3:36) – i may have left some off
    the point is, sometimes, like 0:24 , 1:50 , 2:12 (especially) , 2:52 , 2:56 – those are moments when he’s clearly revolted, 2:12 especially, when the lyrics says “i’ll spit towards the sky” , and he actually spits (^^), those are moments when you can see the fellings that he’s been talking about the entire song. he’s angry, revolted, alone, and in those moments, he’s putting averything out, to whoever is up there, or whoever listeng to him.
    on the other moments, he just seem tired, like giving up, and that’s another feeling that he talks about in the song. i particular like the 3:25 because hes almost falling, so “crooked” he’s that time.
    i love this song, from the first time i’ve heard it, and i always stay emotional because of that ( my hands are shaking right now) because it’s a really deep song, with so many strongs scenes in there. i think GD is saying things that everybody already feels, the pain of being alone, of being left behind, but he manages to take that to another level, much more deep.
    i’m sorry i’ve talked to much, but i don’t think there’s nothing i don’t like about this song and MV. what i’ve said up there was just one point that called my attetion and that i have indentified with.
    sorry for any english mistakes also ^^

29. SMS is the new JYJ

30. isa

My favorite part of the video was the whole last part. You see him with his friends, partying, dancing and causing a general chaos, all with an ‘i dont care’ look and just pissed but not really fragile or hurt. but it its not until the 3:07 mark that you see everything finally catching up. You see sadness, dread, and general exhaustion reach him. You see him crying in stalls, small clips of him running but now his face is tear strained and eyeliner runs down his cheeks. Now you see Kwon Ji Yong, vulnerable and breaking. and thats what really made an impact on me. I just love GD a lot and im worried that this song is how he really feels, like his ultra successful rich life isnt as perfect as before. idk man.

youtube user: Isa Joffre

31. My favorite scene was when he was lying down on the sofa smacking his head up and down, no deep or meaningful reason for which I like it. It was just the scene that caught me.

32. EYK: strikes you with a diarrhea reference when you least expect it…
    Good job with the skits this week, I had a good laugh, especially at the JYJ one :D I hoped you’d at least mention the cheesiness of Only One and you made a mini skit, awesome! Actually, good job with the whole KMM :)
    As for GD’s MV: the scenes where he’s running in that tunnel make me think of Firestarter. I know these videos are completely different but that was the first thing that came to my mind and I cannot unsee it now. http://img32.imageshack.us/img32/2014/1ifl.jpg And GD really seems to like running in music videos. He was running in Haru Haru, Lies, Blue and probably some other Big Bang videos I don’t recall.
    Tiger JK on your laptop! I hope he’s coming to your studio with Yoon Mirae and Bizzy sometime soon.

33. My favorite part was him getting denied by the bouncer.
    The bouncer’s face and GD’s dancing backwards in his giant fur coat made me laugh!
    Youtube name: RUiiKE

34. my youtube username is scentedtoes and I love everything in the music video, but if i had to choose my favorite scene would be 0:52 – 1:02 because i love it! I love the camera angle at 0:52 – 0:54 when GD was in the alley-way squatting. The way they showed just his very sexy- i mean the way they showed his bottom half and quickly snapped it back to his face! yeah… thats what i like… I love how they quickly changed the camera angle when they edited it because it feels like it adds on to the crazy camera angles in the rest of the video. I also don’t really like the outfit he was wearing at that part, but I think it fits well in the scene because since he is in an alley way tunnel thingamajig, you can’t fly upwards and his feather bird like top fluffy thing lets you know that he is a trapped bird. Yes, a trapped bird who is lost and trying to find his way out of the tunnel since it is trapping him in. Also i love the part where GD pushes the foreign couple, i loved how serious he looked in that part. I could really feel how serious his acting is. He’s all cocky while chewing that gum, oh yes im jealous of that gum, and his attitude is all like ” yeah, imma hipster. I got my swiggity swag and all YODO- i mean YOLO” and then he bumps into the girl like ” WTF B*TCH!! Do you know how much this outfit cost??” Then he pushes her boyfriend and he’s all like ” what’s your problem dude? Keep your girl tammed and tell her to make me a sandwich or clean my dishes” and yeah…

35. HA! This KMM is a great conversation and laugh! Lovin it!

Favorite Scene: @ 3:37 when GD opens his arms out and looks towards the sky. Why? Because through out the whole video he’s physically expressing his frustrations: causing outward destruction, screaming, venting, crying. Then, here is the one moment of “breath” or “relief” before the final collapse. It’s almost like GD’s taking a huge breath, feeling the true sense or exhaustion, and looking for the answer to move forward (dare I say maybe even realizing life is bigger than himself)

After all, we spread our arms out to increase our lung capacity to get a bigger breath.
    Just a thought!
    Love me some GD.
    YT UN: Macie Tonn

36. YouTube username-1withwolves. I’ve been subscribed for quite some time. lol

My Favorite scene is actually in the beginning when he is laying on the couch hitting his head repeatedly against the arm.I do that whenever i’m extremely stressed out and have no way out. So i feel more emotionally connected with that scene. its like “yeah,I know how you feel man. I understand”. Especially with what i’m going through right now, I have been hitting my head a lot…v__v ….and so,that is my favorite scene! Happy to see you guys back on a semi-regular schedule. :D

37. Kim

my favorite part was when he was crying/sad in the bathroom stall cuz he looked so cute!! And it shows that even though he is a badass he still as a soft spot. youtube name Yoona Inna

38. I like the parts where he’s in some kind of park and he is all by himself. It’s because he’s in the park with no one to play with so it makes me sad because he is super rich but he has no true friends to play with. So he has to play by himself, with himself a bike and a basketball as his only company. And he seems so lonely on such a big couch at the scene 1:20. Because he’s not even singing or anything he is just sitting by himself. The scene is shown from far away. So he really is the only one in the park. So to me it seems depressing, and it seems real.
    Like a kid is an outcast in school because no one wants to play with you because they think your weird.
    Anyways Fighting GD!
    Youtube: Jessica Carrasco

39. Kim

my favorite part was when he was crying/sad in the bathroom stall cuz he looked so cute!! And it shows that even though he is a badass he still as a soft spot..

40. Kim