Super Junior – Sexy, Free, & Single: Kpop Music Mondays

July 9, 2012

Comments

Are you ready to freaking Bingo till your pants explode off of your sexy bodies, YOU NASTIES YOU?!?! It’s a special interactive Music Monday Bingo edition!

If you’re not ready to Bingo yet, then head over to download and Make Yourself Ready to Bingo on this Page Here. Then, watch Super Junior’s “Sexy, Free, & Single.” It’s awesome, we LOVE IT!

Ok, so this is quite possibly our most bizarre Music Monday ever. We felt really hindered with Super Junior and SM videos lately, since they’re so often so freaking similar. Dress weird and dance in weird boxes. THAT’S IT. We were a bit excited to see the (kinda) city like landscape behind them, since usually Suju is usually in a low ceilings style room, but as the video progressed we lost our excitement as no one interacted with it. Seriously, you can take the audio track from A-Cha and put it over the video for Sexy, Free, & Single, and a first time viewer wouldn’t know the difference. There’s never any relevance to the song. It’s a modelling shoot, but I suppose some people would argue it’s a dance/model shoot, and the purpose of these videos are actually to show off their dancing. We agree with that idea partially, but because we have seen so many other bands pull off both dancing and a more interesting music video (for example, MBLAQ in “Cry”, SHINee in “Clue + Note”, or Infinite’s “Nothing Over” just to name few) it’s hard to swallow that excuse. WAIT A SECOND!!! Even Suju had a great dance + mini-plot video when they did “It’s You” (너라고). We personally think Suju might just be too busy to actually have the time set aside to make a video with a plot. Seriously, the guys are all in dramas, hosting variety shows, and more, so when would they all have the time for a long video like that?

BUT YOU’VE HEARD US SAY THIS TIME AND TIME AGAIN. So, we figured, instead of boring you with our usual complaints, we’d just take random stuff from the videos as our springboard and go with it. I hate SM’s unblock able ads. They suck donkey balls and are so annoying. Nothing would make me happier than to choke one out. LET’S SEE YOU POP UP NOW, EVERYSING!!! GET UP AND FIGHT BACK! *Everysing sues Simon and Martina for libel* Oh…well, now ain’t we screwed…good thing we didn’t use it in our video!!! Buuwahahahah!

Anyhow, I really hope our having fun with the video doesn’t get in the way of us expressing to you fully how much we like this song. It’s a really good song! This is two weeks in a row that we’ve raved about the awesomeness of SM songs. Really, the Good-Time part right before the Sexy, Free, & Single chorus is SOOOOO GOOD! The harmony there is totally kick you in your face awesome. We can’t stop listening to it and Martina can’t stop dance-humping around the house and rubbing her hands together like she’s covered in white school glue and she’s trying to burn it off. So did you guise all fall in love with this song like we did, or did it have to grow on you like A-Cha and Mr.Simple did for us last year?

If you did like the song as much as we did, then make sure you pick it up on iTunes and YesAsia. If you’d rather not buy the music, but watch us sing and dance to it instead, well, that’s what these bloopers here are for!

Comments

Super Junior – Sexy, Free, & Single: Kpop Music Mondays

1. this is a nice review (especially the clothes and the grammar part). I’m not a fan of k pop music but i always watch tl;dr and WANK/ FAPFAP (though i find the abbreviation inappropriate) because Korean culture/ everyday life and food have always been interesting for me. I really like the part when you blame them how the predictability of their MVs make your reviews predictable. HAHA.

2. oooh simon, you made my day.

3. btw. I chose Shinee with Clue.

4. Is this whole Genie & Everything (?) created from SM or do they make advertising for them? o.o

5. Super Junior!

6. Definitely Super Junior! I do love SHINee though :)

7. as an elf, even sometimes their comments make me speechless, i never take it seriously.. i know they just wanna make it funny and o laugh so hard everytime i watch their videos..and the fact that, all their comments is truth though…dancing in the box, annoying ads, worst wardrobe is really annoyed me..and you know what, i really hope SM watch their music Mondays and take this review to upgrade their songs and MV especially..come on SM, you are super rich, go hire some English speaker to correct your engrish in your songs…this is not 1st time you make this bunch of mistakes..remember that, kpop not just for korean peoples, but also for international fans that mostly is English speakers…

P/S : I also love eunhyuk solo dance..so cool…

• The awkward moment when you complain about someone’s English when yours isn’t that great either. Will you notice if they use proper English in the future? Start by correcting your grammar mistakes, please. And please do remember I have nothing against you, as an unique human being, but against the hypocrisy of such a comment. And it even has 6 likes at the moment…LOL

• Yes..i admit that..my English is really bad…but not as bad as their English… what i mean is, SM is super rich company, they have enough money to hire English speaker to correct their English…i’m just nobody…even if i used bad grammar, who cares?.. unlike them..they are international artist…have millions of fans, who mostly speak in English…and for your information…i’m A BIG FAN of suju..an ELF…i’m love them so much..i;m just disappointed with SM..not suju…

And one more thing, English is not my 1st language..so, if my english is bad, i dont have a right to say my opinion?..lol

you said, you have nothings against me..yes i know that..but your comment reply towards me sound like you just insult my english..at least, give a proper advice, so i can understand that..not insult my weakness..

8. This was a very funny KMM!  i like the song…love suju…but the ridiculousness that you guys point out was spot on! martina made me crack up with her fashion designer impression!  before the KMM uploaded i was actually worried that your review would be the same as the other suju reviews. VERY GLAD IT WASNT!! great job! you both never cease to impress me! ><

9. I thought that they were saying Binggeul at first but then i was like um no that makes no sense, but BINGO?! SM YOU SO NASTY!!!!

10. Fei

What’s up with your eyes Martina? They look… different, Idk or is it just me?

• I caught that too. I was staring at her trying to figure it out every time she spoke.

• Fei

I think she’s wearing contacts… They made a video about circle lenses before. But i must admit, she looks scary xD

11. WAHAHAHAHA! XD am I the only one who laughed with Simon during the English rating-thingy? XD

seriously, I was like: “WHAAAAAAAAAAAT?” and then I see Simon’s face and was: “WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!x2” XD

• I was laughing too… but because I didn’t know why he was laughing and his laughter was SOOOO contagious. It started as a “Whaaat” smile and slowly became a laugh XD

• I replay that every minute hahahahah so funny , oh simon

• I laughed hard and rolling everywhere :))

Simon’s face is totally nauuggthhyyyyy!

12. Aaaaaaarrrrrrgggghhhh! No bingo for me! I was really paying attention to the letter combinations on the video!

Boardgame? Definitely with SHINee! Fangirling while playing! It will be really fun with either of them, but… its SHINee!

And by the way Simon…. YOU SO NAAAAASSSSSTTTTTTTTYYYYYY!!!

13. no bingo for me :(
    anyway, i’ll choose Clue with SHINee minus the dog.. so i can win!! :D

14. I WON! G48! I WANT BAZILLIONS OF LOVE!

15. I have laughing tears. Oh dear god. This whole video.

16. YAY you watched It’s You. I do think the problem behind the boxes is because they don’t have any time and the fact SM neglects Super Junior’s videos. I mean they had to shoot It’s You many times because they had to do the whole thing all in one take and not scene by scene. Don’t Don was also like that. But at least they’re still putting out videos!

Loved this week’s kpop music monday! It was hilarious but I was sad when I came nowhere close to winning :(

17. Am I the only one who thought they were just saying mingle really really badly?

• I thought they said “mingle” and was kind of impressed that they’d made an entire statement in perfect English.  Then I saw that it was not that.  Boo.

• i thought so too the first time i heard the song, then it wasn’t that, after reading the lyrics it was weird that the word was actually Bingo…in my head i think they would get banned for using mingle, so the only way to cover for them was using Bingo instead…but the intentions remains the same as Simon spotted on

18. simon that is exactly what i wanted to do with those freakin adds!!! D: who came up with that idea?! honestly -_-

19. I nearly died when I thought you were serious about the English. It’s the worst English I’ve heard in k-pop for a loooong time and I’m really glad someone out there is willing to give a critical, balanced view of things!

20. Holy friggity frig simon i laughed soooooo hard when you did the english thing!!!!! lololol

21. I’d love to play with SJ! :PPP

22. Loved this review haha just loved how u guys were taking the shit out of random things and I seriously cracked up when Simon reviewed the english… sad part is i didn’t get BINGO :(

23. When I first heard the song I though the lyrics were ‘Sexy, free & single I’m ready to mingle’. :D

24. There was no doubt about it that this song was not going to get 5/5… but I still love you SUPER JUNIOR! :)

25. Thanks guys for posting this video, it cheered me up after hearing the news about Heechul! ;^;

26. i love the review i seriously LMAO, specially in the part when Martina plays with Leeteuk’s nipples xD but i think that 0 of 5 is a little extreme, you could put them a 1 or a 2, i know that they aren’t say the lyrics right but at least the phrases that are they saying has a good pronunciation :)

O by the way i love that you pointed the clothes stuff cuz seriously i can’t stand the thing on Kyuhyun’s neck

27. SHINee!!! Clue!!!

28. Simon, as a MV critic, why do you so careless? You did wrestling with that so called nasty unclosable adv, but then when you entered your room, you got a bat stick on you. What is was for? Trust me, we’re gonna love the scene showing how you took (our) revenge on that irritating adv with that glowing yellow bat stick.

Then, when another adv came out, I guessed you still got the bat stick on you. But it surprised me: SHORYUKEN!! Bwahahaha!! Anyway, I really love your sarcasm on that irritating adv :))

29. Come, comrade!  Let us destroy ads together.  Meet me at the park, and we will stomp and choke out as many Everysing ads as possible :D

30. It was great review. I wonder if SuJu watch your videos. What would they say about Martina touching nipples >.<

•  lol hahaha i thought the same thing too…!! XD i sooo would like to see teuk’s reaction to martina playin with his nipples… XD omfg xD

31. super junior

32. lol hahahaha i sooo waited to see this review xD the part i was especially curious about, was the english mark xD i remember very clearly what simon said durnin a-cha review: ‘AH! super junior. u’ll get 5 out of 5 but this day is not today…’ XDDD so when at first u gave 5 out of 5, i was like WHAAAAAAT…?? lol then i noticed simon’s suspicious expresison xD and even if i’m a total ELF (yeah yeah went to seoul in may to stalk the boys BRUUUUUHUHUHUH jk jk XD) i agree completely about the english xD i checked the lyrics but then i gave up & started to sing the way i hear it. and it’s exacly how simon says it XD
    the part that also blew my mindddd was the thingie abt their costumes XD omg xD i sooo liked the idea of the reasons why it looked like that :D and i too thought it looks more like a funky armour or sth… XD and loled like crazy at teuk’s nipples… xD
    i’m happy martina noticed the dance, since it’s the strongest part of the mv and reeealy choreo is just OMG. i also liked hyuk’s part the most, but wonder if it bcs he’s so good or maybe bcs he’s my ultimate bias… xD whatever XD
    OH~! and simon! u r my hero for a 100000000000000th time. gosh. those adds are so freakin annoying >..< they lacked pretty much with the goods to sell… gah.
    ok now! enough of my rambling talk. thanks for a great review :D and vote for suju ofcourse XD

33. Great review! Much more entertaining than the usual!

34. I lost the bingo game…. =[

35. Okey *hum” first comment … in English … i’am scared  (I’m french so i’m really sorry for my english level ^^’)
    I loooooove this KMM because I agree with all you said !! (even for RyeoWook’s name I just can’t prononce it !!) I -as a french girl who try hard to understand english lyrics in korean songs- believed that they were saying “i’m ready to bingo” … okey “bingo” is a verb now ?? Did I miss some English lessons in High School ?? And with the  “every single day try~~” here’s my face looked like => O_o. It’s not today that Super Junior will increase their english level but I still like them so much !! but I can’t critizise them I’m not that good too … I’m not good at all !!
    The most interesting things in this music video was the danse (fortunatelly because if the dance wasn’t that amazing it will be a REALLY boring video … (EunHyuk is such a good danser !!)
    Well, thank you for making me laugh that much (I have tears in my eyes !!) yeeaaah I’m a french Nasty !! (really weird to say that ^^) so thank you so much guys !!!

(and I hope that my comment is understandable for you ^^’)

36. Clue with Shinee definitely. But I’m a biased fan, so take it as you will.

37. the ads must be destroyed they have no one likes them

38. So… if you really like this song but cringe like I do when they say “Bingo” someone had a really good tip (after I made fun of SuJu on youtube and hence received many angry messages from rabid SuJu fans, lulz) Bingo sounds a lot like “binguel” ;)

While “I’m ready to binguel” probably also sounds a bit weird….  I like it a lot better than “bingo” and then picturing SuJu as old Korean men :-/

And… while I do like SuJu… i’d prefer doing anything with Shinee, be it board games or… whatever :p

• You do know binguel means “round” so the english translation would be “Im Sexy Free and Single im read to round” so think abot that and don’t make fun or Super Junior i am a ELF (Which is the name of there fans) But i also love SHINee.
      SHINee is F**king Awesome
      Super Junior is F**king Awesome

• Actually it also means “to spin around” so it does kind of fit better than Bingo still… because Bingo kind of sounds… well… i’ll leave it at that so I do not anger anyone :p

39. No bingo D: sheet 5 haha~~~

40. So who do you guys think is the sexiest SuJu member?

My answer is Donghae! He’s so sexy and nasty~! And Martina! Is Shindong really your favorite singer?