Taetiseo – Twinkle: Kpop Music Mondays

May 15, 2012

Comments

Oooh! Wasn’t sure if this was gonna last a second week on top of the KpopCharts, but Taetiseo’s “Twinkle” pulled in a womping 22,000 votes. Huzzah!

And Ms. Trololo makes a comeback! We had to put her in here because – for the love of all that is holy – it seems like we can’t talk about Girl’s Generation without people thinking that we hate SNSD, even though we compliment them A LOT! Yes, in an interview a long time ago we talked about why we think 2NE1 would do better in the US than Girl’s Generation, and – for some reason – people viewed that as a statement that we don’t like Girl’s Generation. Come on! That’s not fair! I think Michael Jordan in his prime could beat Kobe Bryant in his prime, but that doesn’t mean I don’t like Kobe! By the way, that metaphor is not something Martina would ever write. She’d probably be like “just because I think Sailor Venus is stronger than Sailor Mercury it doesn’t mean that cutey cutey hello kitty Twilight Spudgy bla bla.” Long story short, Girl’s Generation often make awesome songs. Some we like, some we don’t like, but that has no impact on how we feel about them as a whole.

Anyways, we like this song! It’s a really big change from the Girl’s Generation stuff we’re used to, in terms of its sound, and we like it. The lyrics, though, aren’t really our thing. Is it just us, or does it seem like Girl’s Generation seem to date exceptionally unappreciative men? This song talks about indifferent guys, Run Devil Run talks about bad boyfriends, Hoot as well. WTF?! AYO! SNSD: I know you read this blog religiously. Let us help you out. Just, give us a call (you have our numbers) and we’ll hook you up with guys that will treat you well and who won’t be checking out any other girls. Seriously! Stop dating dummies.

On that note, this is the last Music Monday for two weeks. *GASP!* I know. We’re flying out of Korea on Friday and we’re in California for a few days, notably, the days that we take to make Music Monday. Sorry everyone. We’re going to get something worth the sacrifice, though, since we’re going to be doing videos with MBLAQ, Sistar, Wonder Girls, and B2ST. Sure, it won’t be a Kpop Music Monday, but it’ll be cool, at least! So, consider yourselves warned!

As always, if you like the song as much as we did, you can pick it up via iTunes or you can get the album mailed to you via YesAsia. And – again as always – we’ve got bloopers. This week, though Martina got her voice back, she still really sucked at speaking. DAMMIT MARTINA! It’s EXO! NOT E-X-O!!!

Comments

Taetiseo – Twinkle: Kpop Music Mondays

1.  i want to see car flipping too lols

2. are you guys gonna have a fan meet at california? cuz that would be awesome :D

3. Yeah, yeah… not need to make it clear again and again… everybody knows that you don’t hate GG… everybody knows that is T-ara you hate most XD

I admit that I captured the minute “0:48” of the Kpop MM video at full resolution and is now my wallpaper! although I don’t like LOL this deserve a LOLLOLLOL!!

Two suggestions: control the light that produce those strange shadows in the nose of Martina and (please) blur “these parts” of Spudgy if you don’t want to be censured.

4. cursing rant Simon? i think having your label mates in the background of you music video is a new way to promote them… Very different… and Martina really hate to correct you but you said Xo………

5. I admit that I generally close my laptop when songs are playing because the videos are so insane.  I prefer to watch them separate with the sound off so that I can ad lib them myself.  However, I have been watching more since watching Simon and Martina so that I am fully aware of their likes and dislikes. I had been so turned off by the video that I had not listened to the song but for you I did finally listen, and yes it was good.  Thank you.

6. Favourite KMM in a while! i always enjoy them, but todays one really made me laugh :D
    LOL the EXO cameos, i was wondering y he was in snsd’s change room, seriously so random, but i realise you didn’t mention the cameramen bop? :0
    lovelovelove from australia~

7. Girls Generation TTS 1.0: Text to speech program that will read you text with the voice of the member of your choice. :)

• And if they do that, I can guarantee you SM will put an ad pop-up for it in the next three music videos they release after it.

8. The ads that appear at the bottom are only in the youtube version and not in the actual MV . Though Taeyeon and Tiff are still holding that perfume bottle conveniently in their hands. Makes me wonder what SM plans next, maybe the girls will be wearing jumpsuits with LG (or Samsung) logos for their next song. (BTW – I’d sell my soul to be in that changing room :D

9. You have JUNSU as your DESKTOP~~~~~~

I can’t tell you how much I love you right now ;)

…oh yeah. If you’re going to Review Tarantallegra, be warned that the random 2 seconds of girl at like the 1:07 (i think??) mark or something IS ACTUALLY HIM.

please also tell me if im the only one seeing a moustache line on the uh…GIRL-SU?

10. Oh my! Martina you look absolutely gorgeous in this video! All I could focus on was how great you look in those colours and hairstyle and all :D

11. You guise are coming to Google? SWEET, hope I get a chance to come shake your hands and thank you for all the quality entertainment.

12. OMGee, I hope you guys visit O.C. in California! :D

13. TTS

14. Kept getting randomly distracted by the Junsu.

15. It’s okay, Martina, I call them E-X-O too.
    And I won’t get to see you guys at the concert next Monday! :'((( I tried, I really did, but I don’t know if you’ve heard about the mess that was the site hosting the ticket requests? It was terrible. I barely got out alive. Which I sort of didn’t, cuz I died a little inside knowing that I can’t  go see my favorite artists now along with so many other awesome ones. :(
    You guys are so lucky. Well, I mean you deserve it, but whatever… I’m still jelly!
    And Bilasa can conquer whatever, whenever, wherever. Cuz they got the better. That is all.

16. LMBO @simonandmartina:disqus too funny this week I died laughing (titays/you so chesty)…totally agree on the E-X-O their air hump were mad random to me

17. In SNSD’s Oh! MV, they danced in the locker room, and at 2:00, you see a bunch of football players waving at SNSD through a window in the locker room. Somebody please tell me. WHY IS THERE A WINDOW IN THE GIRL’S LOCKER ROOM? LOL

18. My vote goes to TTS

19. Martina’s voice is back!  Yay! :D  And the bloopers were class this week, as well.

And the English section’s back!  Would’ve been worrying if TaeTiSeo couldn’t nail a five out of five on that one.

And Taetiseo for the showdown.

20. D

I appreciate your love for different types of music, and liking individual songs regardless of the singer. And this Music Monday was hilarious!
    If only you guys would come to southern California….Oh, someday! :)

21. Ugh. You put an unclosable Korean ad on the vid. Icwutudidthere.

22. When are you guys coming to SF?? I wanna see you guys arrive! I work at the SFO airport, so it’d be nice to finally meet you guys! :D

23. When SM wants to, they can make really awesome videos like this. Too bad this is the first one they’ve made in a looong while…

24. definitely taetiseo :)

25. WAFULS

26. I CHOOSE TAETISEO MUSIC VIDEO FOR THE SHOWDOWN I REALLY LIKED THE SONG

27. I CHOOSE TAETISEO TWINKLE

S&M IS THERE ANY CHANCE THAT YOU WILL DO AN INTERVIEW WITH SNSD CUZ I HAVE A LOT OF THING TO ASK THANK YOU

28. I VOTE FOR TAETISEO TWINKLE
    I VOTE FOR TAETISEO TWINKLE
    I VOTE FOR TAETISEO TWINKLE  I VOTE FOR TAETISEO TWINKLE  I VOTE FOR TAETISEO TWINKLE  I VOTE FOR TAETISEO TWINKLE  I VOTE FOR TAETISEO TWINKLE  I VOTE FOR TAETISEO TWINKLE  I VOTE FOR TAETISEO TWINKLE  I VOTE FOR TAETISEO TWINKLE  I VOTE FOR TAETISEO TWINKLE  I VOTE FOR TAETISEO TWINKLE  I VOTE FOR TAETISEO TWINKLE  I VOTE FOR TAETISEO TWINKLE  I VOTE FOR TAETISEO TWINKLE  I VOTE FOR TAETISEO TWINKLE  I VOTE FOR TAETISEO TWINKLE I VOTE FOR TAETISEO TWINKLE  I VOTE FOR TAETISEO TWINKLE  I VOTE FOR TAETISEO TWINKLE  I VOTE FOR TAETISEO TWINKLE  I VOTE FOR TAETISEO TWINKLE  I VOTE FOR TAETISEO TWINKLE  I VOTE FOR TAETISEO TWINKLE  I VOTE FOR TAETISEO TWINKLE  I VOTE FOR TAETISEO TWINKLE  I VOTE FOR TAETISEO TWINKLE  I VOTE FOR TAETISEO TWINKLE  I VOTE FOR TAETISEO TWINKLE  I VOTE FOR TAETISEO TWINKLE  I VOTE FOR TAETISEO TWINKLE  I VOTE FOR TAETISEO TWINKLE  I VOTE FOR TAETISEO TWINKLE  I VOTE FOR TAETISEO TWINKLE  I VOTE FOR TAETISEO TWINKLE  I VOTE FOR TAETISEO TWINKLE  I VOTE FOR TAETISEO TWINKLE  I VOTE FOR TAETISEO TWINKLE  I VOTE FOR TAETISEO TWINKLE  I VOTE FOR TAETISEO TWINKLE  I VOTE FOR TAETISEO TWINKLE  I VOTE FOR TAETISEO TWINKLE  I VOTE FOR TAETISEO TWINKLE  I VOTE FOR TAETISEO TWINKLE  I VOTE FOR TAETISEO TWINKLE  I VOTE FOR TAETISEO TWINKLE  I VOTE FOR TAETISEO TWINKLE I VOTE FOR TAETISEO TWINKLE  I VOTE FOR TAETISEO TWINKLE  I VOTE FOR TAETISEO TWINKLE  I VOTE FOR TAETISEO TWINKLE  I VOTE FOR TAETISEO TWINKLE  I VOTE FOR TAETISEO TWINKLE  I VOTE FOR TAETISEO TWINKLE  I VOTE FOR TAETISEO TWINKLE  I VOTE FOR TAETISEO TWINKLE  I VOTE FOR TAETISEO TWINKLE  I VOTE FOR TAETISEO TWINKLE  I VOTE FOR TAETISEO TWINKLE  I VOTE FOR TAETISEO TWINKLE  I VOTE FOR TAETISEO TWINKLE  I VOTE FOR TAETISEO TWINKLE I VOTE FOR TAETISEO TWINKLE  I VOTE FOR TAETISEO TWINKLE  I VOTE FOR TAETISEO TWINKLE  I VOTE FOR TAETISEO TWINKLE  I VOTE FOR TAETISEO TWINKLE  I VOTE FOR TAETISEO TWINKLE  I VOTE FOR TAETISEO TWINKLE  I VOTE FOR TAETISEO TWINKLE  I VOTE FOR TAETISEO TWINKLE  I VOTE FOR TAETISEO TWINKLE  I VOTE FOR TAETISEO TWINKLE  I VOTE FOR TAETISEO TWINKLE  I VOTE FOR TAETISEO TWINKLE  I VOTE FOR TAETISEO TWINKLE  I VOTE FOR TAETISEO TWINKLE I VOTE FOR TAETISEO TWINKLE  I VOTE FOR TAETISEO TWINKLE  I VOTE FOR TAETISEO TWINKLE  I VOTE FOR TAETISEO TWINKLE  I VOTE FOR TAETISEO TWINKLE  I VOTE FOR TAETISEO TWINKLE  I VOTE FOR TAETISEO TWINKLE  I VOTE FOR TAETISEO TWINKLE  I VOTE FOR TAETISEO TWINKLE  I VOTE FOR TAETISEO TWINKLE  I VOTE FOR TAETISEO TWINKLE  I VOTE FOR TAETISEO TWINKLE  I VOTE FOR TAETISEO TWINKLE  I VOTE FOR TAETISEO TWINKLE  I VOTE FOR TAETISEO TWINKLE I VOTE FOR TAETISEO TWINKLE  I VOTE FOR TAETISEO TWINKLE  I VOTE FOR TAETISEO TWINKLE  I VOTE FOR TAETISEO TWINKLE  I VOTE FOR TAETISEO TWINKLE  I VOTE FOR TAETISEO TWINKLE  I VOTE FOR TAETISEO TWINKLE  I VOTE FOR TAETISEO TWINKLE  I VOTE FOR TAETISEO TWINKLE  I VOTE FOR TAETISEO TWINKLE  I VOTE FOR TAETISEO TWINKLE  I VOTE FOR TAETISEO TWINKLE  I VOTE FOR TAETISEO TWINKLE  I VOTE FOR TAETISEO TWINKLE  I VOTE FOR TAETISEO TWINKLE

29. if its who is prettier  we all know snsd taetiseo is prettier g.na is not that pretty (no offence) what was the showdown again oh hottest still tts win my vote for gg tts twinkle

30. The EXO fangirl/I lost my pants part was AWESOME.

I vote for TTS. I liked the jazzy groovy feel to the song.

31. Um, excuse me, I would love a Bilasa: Conquerors of TITAESE shirt right this second. xDDD

I really want to like the song, and I do for the most part, but the harsh emphasis on “tw” in Twinkle really distracts me for some reason. ^^;;

32. am gonna vote for my girls not becuz i love them becuz i really like the mv its alot nicer than  top gona top girl

33. TTS

34. its look like everyone voting for tts mv i vote for tts too hhhh its way better than g.na topgirl

35. without a doubt i vote for taetiseo music video ps s&m u r amazing i really enjoys your videos

36. Dear me, I read some of the comments on your Twinkle update chart kpop falfjslöhdakfjdsa video, and well… I’m saying this as a SONE: those SONEs really need to stop being so damn butthurt.

37. i choose tts twinkle duh ?

38. i vote for tts twinkle

39. people say g.na mv has diamond well tts mv has snsd and exo i vote for my girls tts

40. i vote for taetiseo mv