uBEAT “Should Have Treated You Better” – Kpop Music Mondays

May 7, 2013

Comments

uBEAT BEATme up. Took over my show. That ain’t what I signed up for. Getting assaulted in my own studio. Is this what you Nasties wanted, is this what you envisioned, when we set up the studio? Assault and battery. What kind of life is this?!?!

Funny: I think in a livechat we mentioned that if we met Nigahiga we’d do the same with him. Just minus the assault, though we didn’t rule that out…

Anyhow, this was a joke Music Monday. We usually have skits at the beginning of our interviews, and this was supposed to be the skit, but we figured it’d be funnier if it was just its own Music Monday altogether. Ha!

Yes, it’s not a real Music Monday. We’re in the middle of editing that now. We just thought this’d be funny. We also just think it’s cool to have Kpop idols do their own version of our show, no? Yeah, that’s cool, and AJ, Eli, and Kevin had really good attitudes about it all. Damn, those guise were fun.

Oh, and check out their Music Video if you haven’t seen it yet:

Side note: I wonder if this trend will pick up now. We’d love to have Kpop idols come over and do a Kpop Music Monday takeover, where they talk about their video, but that’s kinda what the interviews are for, no? Plus, Music Mondays have a format (well, kinda. We’re in the process of trying to switch and add things, as you saw from last week’s really bad Music Monday). Point is, it’d be cool to get Kpop idols to be part of Music Monday. Maybe in skits in the future? Who knows…

And, on that note, we’ll get back to making our real Kpop Music Monday. If you haven’t checked it yet, here’s our uBEAT Interview. And make sure you check out U-Kiss’ other channels:

Their Official Website
Their Twitter
Their Facebook
Their Fan Site
Their Google+
Their YouTube

I think that’s all they listed, right? So many links!

Anyhow, stay tuned. This week’s real Music Monday is in the works!

Comments

uBEAT “Should Have Treated You Better” – Kpop Music Mondays

1. Dear Simon and Martina and uBeat,

Thank you so much for having these “up close and personal” videos! They are so much fun to watch and it just makes me love U-KISS even more. I love seeing that “idols” can be genuine and fun, not just stiff images created by a company. Seeing the real people really makes the music mean so much more. Please keep up the good work! I know you all work really hard to make us fans happy- we’re really grateful!! <3

2. Hehehe, this was awesome. I hadn’t looked at the time or description before I clicked it, so I was rolling on the floor laughing when Ubeat took over. :D

3. That.Was.Amazing!!! Thank you so much for the EYK crew & uBeat for this entertaining episode! Love you all!!
    p.s.: Spudgy is clean again!!! YAY, no longer dumpster-dog! (shame on you Simon ^_- )

4. I love it!

5. I know!! This video totally made my day!!!!!!!

P.S. You…. changed our picture…???

6. That was the most intensely awesome thing I’ve ever seen! XD

7. I think I’m addicted to hearing Martina’s Spudgy Voice. It’s strangely comforting……………………………………

8. Seriously.. U-KISS is probably the most underrated group ever. Great, down to earth group members.. beautiful voices… hard working… great songs.. damn.. I think i just became a kissme

9. EYK man you guys are good. This was awesome!

10. Just curious .. Why does AJ and Kevin keep touching the camera ?? =)) JK ! But seriously, this is like the best KMM (for me :P) !! I’ve been watching horror movies on my laptop but when I need to get out of my room, I just watch this to stop scaring myself .. =)) Thank you guise !! For making a KMM with uBEAT ! But of course, I feel sorry for Simon .. =))

• If you remember from some previous video where Simon and Martina showed us parts of their studio (can’t remember which one) but there’s a laptop there and I’m pretty sure that’s where they put the script or outline of what they’re suppose to say. So, they were probably scrolling or pausing it.

11. XD when Eli and Kevin come from behind the counter…Kevin is like ‘I’m so innocent, sorry’ and Eli is like ‘wahahaha’…AJ XD….

• I KNOW!!!

I was totally thinking that Eli totally had that crazy, mad scientist look going on while Kevin looked more like that cute, little minion that is just so adorable, but sometimes annoying that probably gets pushed around a lot.

12. That. Was. Awesome! You guys are so funny, creative, and amazing! So happy to be following you these days! :D

13. They should’ve taken their Golden Spudgy after their KMM invasion xDD

• They should have!!!Especially since it was Simon for both shots!!!
      (I doubt they would even dare to think about knocking out Martina anyway….)
      But yeah, that would have been the PERFECT moment to steal the Golden Spudgy!! And then they can go share it with Brad. XD

14. I know it was Alexander and not AJ, but this video (and the interview video) really made me miss the days when they hosted Pops in Seoul, you know? They’re a lot of fun together.

15. Idols are people too.

16. This was awesome Oo

17. They are so awesome, and they look so much better without all that make up they wear in their videos. Love them

18. uBeat/U-KISS given us Nasty community some new phrases two new phrases Chicken chest and 120 million thousand. Plus I keep thinking about grape flavored pizza, thanks Kevin. :)

19. that sooo made my day #1 MM EVER

20. LOL! Ukiss/Ubeat are so awesome! They are such good sports, no wonder they have such a big Nasty Fanbase…um not that their Fandom is nasty, but that they are popular amongst this fanbase..the Nasties…*sigh* this fandom name is going to produce so much awkardness!

P.S. S&M, last KMM wasn’t really REALLY bad…just a bit of an experiment that needed a little more fine tuning. *pets*

• lol. Nasty Kissmes… that doesn’t sound awkward at all. :D

21. Ok this is really…. I can;t say the right word! This made my day!
    ODG~ TROLL ALERT!~

Even if uBEAT doesn’t get on the real KMM… I’m happy. Just HAPPY!!! XDDD
    ♥♥♥

22. dsd

i know its a joke but it could have been sooooo much funnier :/
    ahh, missed opportunities….

23. Man I can’t think what to write. I keep smiling. This was really great, uBeat taking over the show and judo chopping Simon. I love Kevin and Eli’s faces as the creep up in the window wall. They are so wonderfully playful and adorkable. I think I love them more everyday, and I know that the rest of the members of U-KISS would be doing the exact same thing. One day you will have all seven taking over the Nasty studio and I don’t think you will ever regain control then XD

Edit: SIMON! I just realized this was what your were setting the camera up for while Martina, Eli, AJ and Kevin were in the marshmallow! It was worth you skipping out on the marshmallow to set up for this shot! ^_^

24. damn im in the school’s library laughing my ass off. i totally cracked up when i noticed how kevin was scrolling the script the way simon and martina do and then they did the links part haha. everything surrounding ubeat interiew is perfect

25. LOLOLOLOLOL. YES. This is perfect. xD

26. Love this new format for Music Mondays. Glad to see that spudgy has a larger role …and and …oh wait this was a joke video!!! Nevermind ……Nevermind ……LOL

27. uBEAT + beating up Simon/Mordeny = REVENGE xDD

28. omgee you guys are going to meet chonny, nigahiga, david choi, and chester see when you go to singapore. right? awesome!
    my fave youtubers together. please do it with nigahiga. XD
    oh UKISS, you guys are totally bffs with eyk. :D
    Don’t deny it~ You guys are totally NASTIES 4 lyfe!

29. I totally agree–they seemed really cool guys one could just be friends with!

S&M: something that has been bothering me that you mentioned in your livechat. You said at the end of your last one that they had arrived for the interview, but you didn’t want to mention it because you guys were afraid of sasaengs showing up and harassing them. What about angry sasaengs overreacting to something you said in a music monday or jealous over your “closeness” with certain kpop dudes? You guys have an open P.O. box where people can just send you anything, good and bad D: I fear that as EYK gets bigger and bigger you guys will have to be more cautious since you already said you receive death threat e-mails! Take care guise!!!

30. I think it would be really awesome to include them in the skits!

31. I was about to go to sleep, and then I saw THIS. I’ve been waiting for EYK’s next KMM (yes, I have been stalking this site for the whole day watching numerous EYK videos again and again, no joke). I was like ‘whaaaaaaaa? UBeat won KKM??? Yaaaay’ and then it was actually a uBeat beats up Simon and takes over EYK video :D Haha, totally made my night. Imma sleep well now :3

32. I think I became more of a UKiss fan because of these nasty videos. The impromptu video back in the day with AJ and Kevin made UKiss seem like more than just idols. The UKiss interview last year was fantastic. The Ubeat interview made the fangirl in me dance. Oh AJ and his Chicken Chest, but poor Kevin being voted off the island.

But this has got to be the best Kpop Music Monday ever next to Milkshake of course. I bet AJ, Eli, and Kevin would be great to hang out with. Forget the Noraebang … lets just go “party all the time”!!!! Thanks UBeat and EYK for the best Mordney Present!!! Pi r Squared UKiss and EYK <3

33. That was just great.

34. Man, this totally made my Monday. Fantastic. I know that the interviews are about the songs, but every so often I think it would be fun if some of the artists or groups COULD hijack Music Mondays, or at least take part in the skits XD

Looking forward to the real one, though.

35. i just got an awesome mental picture of jyp as mr. brohohoXD

36. Simon & Martina – why are you guise so cool? I thought you said you would never do two Music Mondays on the same day again – and yet here you are ;) . Sending positive thoughts, hugs, and energy through the Internets to you!

37. I ship EYK and uBeat/ukiss friendship hahah. I love when idols are being dorky

38. This has totally made my Monday. AJ’s flying judo chop made me laugh so hard, I cried. XD Just when I think these guys can’t get any more awesome, they do something like this. :D

39. oh poor simon got beat by u-beat XD

40. NO, MORDNEY! It finally happened. Little did we know, uKiss was aware of Mordney’s scheming this whole time. They split Kev, Eli, and AJ off into vampire-hunting gang uBeat and…. well, we will miss you.

• Oh my gosh. These comments have me semi-rolling around, kicking and facepalming the table and trying my absolute hardest not to burst out laughing in the middle of the library.

Oh, how I love being a Nasty KissMe……..

• Kevin’s face – “Oh how I love assault in the morning!!”

• I actually freaked out a little when I saw Eli, Kevin and Aj. I certainly was not expecting that, What a great pick me up for this boring monday morning. (●´ω`●)ゞ

• I wasn’t either XD When I saw AJ do the flying Judo Chop, I was like lolwut!! I had to rewind it and realize that Kevin and Eli were looking devious (and hawt XD) from behind the counter.

• Me too!!! I started laughing and people were giving me wierd looks. Lesson learned never watch EYK in public, or just don’t care about the stares you’ll get. \(@ ̄∇ ̄@)/

• I would never watch EYK in public!!! It’s too nasteh for that XD

• Normally for me too, but I checked the website during lunch at my school and saw the video……. Sometimes a Nasties got to do, what a Nasties got to do XD