uBEAT “Should Have Treated You Better” – Kpop Music Mondays

May 7, 2013

Comments

uBEAT BEATme up. Took over my show. That ain’t what I signed up for. Getting assaulted in my own studio. Is this what you Nasties wanted, is this what you envisioned, when we set up the studio? Assault and battery. What kind of life is this?!?!

Funny: I think in a livechat we mentioned that if we met Nigahiga we’d do the same with him. Just minus the assault, though we didn’t rule that out…

Anyhow, this was a joke Music Monday. We usually have skits at the beginning of our interviews, and this was supposed to be the skit, but we figured it’d be funnier if it was just its own Music Monday altogether. Ha!

Yes, it’s not a real Music Monday. We’re in the middle of editing that now. We just thought this’d be funny. We also just think it’s cool to have Kpop idols do their own version of our show, no? Yeah, that’s cool, and AJ, Eli, and Kevin had really good attitudes about it all. Damn, those guise were fun.

Oh, and check out their Music Video if you haven’t seen it yet:

Side note: I wonder if this trend will pick up now. We’d love to have Kpop idols come over and do a Kpop Music Monday takeover, where they talk about their video, but that’s kinda what the interviews are for, no? Plus, Music Mondays have a format (well, kinda. We’re in the process of trying to switch and add things, as you saw from last week’s really bad Music Monday). Point is, it’d be cool to get Kpop idols to be part of Music Monday. Maybe in skits in the future? Who knows…

And, on that note, we’ll get back to making our real Kpop Music Monday. If you haven’t checked it yet, here’s our uBEAT Interview. And make sure you check out U-Kiss’ other channels:

Their Official Website
Their Twitter
Their Facebook
Their Fan Site
Their Google+
Their YouTube

I think that’s all they listed, right? So many links!

Anyhow, stay tuned. This week’s real Music Monday is in the works!

Comments

uBEAT “Should Have Treated You Better” – Kpop Music Mondays

1. omgosh, Ubeat is awesome. I love their music video to “Should Have Treated You Better”. I love how it fades in and out and blurs at times so it seems like a dream, omg that was kool. And I loved the scene under the bridge at night, It was so beautiful there, and the parts where Eli is interacting with the girl are heart wrenching I could really feel the emotion there “AWESOME” I give this a 120 million thousand out of 5 >.< because the video was well done and the song was just beautiful, loved it guys!!!!

2. SUPPORT uBEAT and U-KISS!!!

▒▒░▒▒▒░░▒▒▒░▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒░░▒▒░▒▒░▒
    ▒█░▒░█░▒░▒▒█░░▄▀░█▒▄▀▀▀▀░▄▀▀▀▀▒▒▄█▄░▄█▄▒▒
    ▒█░▒▒█▒░▒▒░█▄▀▒░▒█▒▀▄▄▄░▒▀▄▄▄▒▒▒███████░▒
    ▒█▒▒▒█▒▀▀▀▒█▀▄░▒▒█░▒▒▒▒█▒▒░▒▒█░▒▀█████▀░▒
    ▒█▄▄▄█▒░▒▒▒█░░▀▄░█░▄▄▄▄▀▒▄▄▄▄▀░░▒▒▀█▀▒░▒▒
    ░░▒░░▒▒░▒▒▒░░▒▒▒░▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒░▒▒░

3. Sorry SImon, I’ll have to judo chop you again. I love U-Beat and U-Kiss. I first met U-Kiss when 0330 came out and I looped that song forever. Kevin even though you aren’t an official member of U-Beat, I’ll always consider you a member. U-Beat and U-Kiss stay strong. No matter how tired you get, always know that your fans are always cheering you on.

4. Fighting uBeat. you are the best :) :D

5. It’s really wonderful that Eli and AJ got to create uBeat and have Kevin feature on their debut album. They looked like they had a lot of fun promoting Should Have Treated You Better. I really hope they get to put another album out and do the type of music they really want to make and create. I know Eli and AJ were hoping for more creative freedom as a duet and I think together they will create some really amazing songs when they are given that chance. I look forward to where uBeat goes from here and of course U-Kiss’s next comeback in September. Even I believe they need a month long vacation ^_^

6. That was sooo funny haha but disappointed it wasn’t a real music Monday :(

7. Awesome KMM, these guys are so dorky and fun, reminds me why I love them so much. ♥
    Personally, I felt that Eli’s rating of their english was pretty accurate.

8. “There’s a part that goes ‘My girl my girl’ THAT’S PERFECT” OMG

9. So freaking Awsome!!!!! *o* I Love you EYK!!!! I just fall in love for U beat!!!! i like U kiss… but the concept of U beat it´s more fresh!!!! :3 thank u so much!!!!!! xD

10. This was absolutely hilarious XD I love it<3 <3 So much love that I've never given before.

11. THAT – WAS – FANTASTIC.

12. No showdown? xDD

13. omg I laughed soo haar at Kevin’s facee xDDD when he came up like with his fingers~ omg so cuteee >< .. too much for me~ *-*
    and Eli with his psycho face xD that smile haha
    and then AJ all jumping on Simon…uh…that didn't sound right….anyway~!
    Best KMM ever haha xDD now gonna watch the real one :3

14. This video was amazing. Made me laugh. uBEAT u rock. This is awesome. One of my fav musc mondays. UBEAT ARE MEGA NASTIES!!

15. Awesome KMM… :D uKiss members are so friendly and nice, well not that nice since AJ judo chopped Simon down xD

Will you guise review the M/V for reals??

16. “This weeks Music Monday is the…what the” “This weeks Music Monday is the Awesome Edition” Yes, yes it is.
    Thank you so much for making this Music Monday skit with uBEAT!

Mordney: 0, uBEAT:1

17. How much I love this KMM with uBeat? 120 million thousand out of five.

Totally loved the guys taking over KMM! Except for the part where they assaulted Simon (nah, it was really funny too).
    Simon and Martina, you are awesome. You even have Nasties that are KPop artists!! ( Kevin, Eli and AJ, they cannot deny it!!)

And last week’s KMM wasn’t that bad, really. I’m a person of change, so I thought (and still think) that it was a nice idea you had there, about changing the format. Because through the years I’m sure you have found more things that you would like to review in the videos that are voted. I do agree that you should keep a structure, so it is easier for “purist” Nasties (omg, you have your own purist fans, isn’t that great?) and for new Nasties (:

Keep up the great job!! Love from MEXICO!! (come back some day, yes?) :D

18. Was there supposed to be a link for the MFBTY interview? I don’t see it…

Also, I don’t think last week’s KMM was really really bad! It was a slightly uncomfortable format for many people, yes, but I don’t think it was so horrible!!! <3 <3 <3 <3

19. Spudgy is so forgiving! :-) I love Ukiss and Eat Your Kimchi so much, seeing them together blows my mind – too many happy feels!

20. I know it was Alexander and not AJ, but this video (and the interview video) really made me miss the days when they hosted Pops in Seoul, you know? They’re a lot of fun together.

21. Idols are people too.

22. I knew this wasn’t official because it was so short lol I love how Kevin named off every website they had, and AJ calling Eli AJ was hilarious! Are you ok Simon? It looked like AJ knocked you down pretty hard :)

23. AHAHAHAHAH i laugh so hard. Good job uBEAT !

24. This was hilarious, loving their attitudes they are relaxed and enjoying the fun.

25. spudgy is sooooo cute!

26. I just love uKiss more and more because you guise keep on reviewing their music ^^

27. This totally made my Monday morning. Thank you!!!

28. This was awesome! I’m excited you let them do a KMM of their video.

29. Okay, even though I like other groups music somewhat more than theirs….They are officially my favorite “people” in K-Pop. ^_^

30. i was wondering where the funny skit intro for uBEAT interview was.

had to have known it would come eventually.

31. best thing that happened to my morning

32. Gracias, ya estaba necesitaba de mi dosis extra de ukiss~~~ Me rei muchisimo~~ esta genial. ❤

33. LOL I SO LOVE THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!

34. OMG I sooooooo did not see that coming o_O

Lol this is like when Danny from 1TYM did a parody of eyk, except better xD

35. This KMM was full of awesomeness. You guys always suprise me..just when I think you guys can’t get better… you guys come out with something like this!

36. GYAHAHAHHAHAHAH!!! That totally made my day.

37. I love this. I love everything about this–especially that it’s such a glorious combination of EYK and uBeat, you know? Instead of being really formal and just introducing themselves and their video, they played along with “the English of this song” and “take it away… Spudgy!” Just awesome. All of you win all of the things.

38. This is the cutest [fake] KMM ever! ;A;

39. WAIT! Does that mean that “Should have treated you better” was reviewed already? and does not get a “real” KMM? *just curious*
    /tho I must say that sorry Simon and Matina, I really love you guys, but this was actually 120 million thousand times more awesome than it could ever imagine for their KMM XD

40. This was so awesome! I had to watch it several times because I was laughing so hard :D