uBEAT “Should Have Treated You Better” – Kpop Music Mondays

May 7, 2013

Comments

uBEAT BEATme up. Took over my show. That ain’t what I signed up for. Getting assaulted in my own studio. Is this what you Nasties wanted, is this what you envisioned, when we set up the studio? Assault and battery. What kind of life is this?!?!

Funny: I think in a livechat we mentioned that if we met Nigahiga we’d do the same with him. Just minus the assault, though we didn’t rule that out…

Anyhow, this was a joke Music Monday. We usually have skits at the beginning of our interviews, and this was supposed to be the skit, but we figured it’d be funnier if it was just its own Music Monday altogether. Ha!

Yes, it’s not a real Music Monday. We’re in the middle of editing that now. We just thought this’d be funny. We also just think it’s cool to have Kpop idols do their own version of our show, no? Yeah, that’s cool, and AJ, Eli, and Kevin had really good attitudes about it all. Damn, those guise were fun.

Oh, and check out their Music Video if you haven’t seen it yet:

Side note: I wonder if this trend will pick up now. We’d love to have Kpop idols come over and do a Kpop Music Monday takeover, where they talk about their video, but that’s kinda what the interviews are for, no? Plus, Music Mondays have a format (well, kinda. We’re in the process of trying to switch and add things, as you saw from last week’s really bad Music Monday). Point is, it’d be cool to get Kpop idols to be part of Music Monday. Maybe in skits in the future? Who knows…

And, on that note, we’ll get back to making our real Kpop Music Monday. If you haven’t checked it yet, here’s our uBEAT Interview. And make sure you check out U-Kiss’ other channels:

Their Official Website
Their Twitter
Their Facebook
Their Fan Site
Their Google+
Their YouTube

I think that’s all they listed, right? So many links!

Anyhow, stay tuned. This week’s real Music Monday is in the works!

Comments

uBEAT “Should Have Treated You Better” – Kpop Music Mondays

1. It’s really wonderful that Eli and AJ got to create uBeat and have Kevin feature on their debut album. They looked like they had a lot of fun promoting Should Have Treated You Better. I really hope they get to put another album out and do the type of music they really want to make and create. I know Eli and AJ were hoping for more creative freedom as a duet and I think together they will create some really amazing songs when they are given that chance. I look forward to where uBeat goes from here and of course U-Kiss’s next comeback in September. Even I believe they need a month long vacation ^_^

2. Fighting uBeat. you are the best :) :D

3. Sorry SImon, I’ll have to judo chop you again. I love U-Beat and U-Kiss. I first met U-Kiss when 0330 came out and I looped that song forever. Kevin even though you aren’t an official member of U-Beat, I’ll always consider you a member. U-Beat and U-Kiss stay strong. No matter how tired you get, always know that your fans are always cheering you on.

4. Fighting uBeat!! I pray that you had a successful out-of-Korea tour and that you returned un-sick and full of 元気ness and 元気 energy!!!

5. UBEAT, you guys are awesome ^_^ I love your sense of humor :D Karate chop Simon again some time, we’d love to see you back any time

6. Seriously I’ve watched this like 50 times!!!! :D it’s so hilarious! You guys introduced me to U-Kiss *and almost every other Kpop band I listen to because I didn’t know hardly any before I watched you guys…* and all of your chats and interviews with them just make me love them even more! They’re so loose and friendly when you interview them which is AWESOME because many interviews groups have are rigid and serious and you don’t get to really see their personalities.

And then you guys did this. O.M.G. I love it! I seriously fell in love with U-Kiss infinitely times more than I was before because of this video.

Let me just say: I love U-Kiss (and uBeat of course), and I love EYK for being the source of my Kpop obsessions. >:)

7. Hello guise!

When I saw that you have two KMM I wasn’t sure what to expect but this was brilliant!!! XDD

“Point is, it’d be cool to get Kpop idols to be part of Music Monday. Maybe in skits in the future? Who knows…” Yeah that would be cool!… but with their crazy schedules… I doubt it.. unless they do an interview for you guise and have some more spare time to share…

Awesome job everyone!!! :D

♥♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

8. lol. my suspicions are confirmed! they are definitely Nasties!!! lol. Did you see how they knew perfectly how to say “As for the English of the song….” lol. They definitely watch your videos ^_-

9. LOL, I knew you were keeping a surprise!! The interview was short so I had a feeling you did something else with uBEAT!! this is awesome! So cool of them to do this. I may just turn into a fan of them because of EYK.

10. C.L

U-Kiss makes me laugh too much =D

11. “But our english is definitely perfect because we’re fluent english speakers.”
    WHO THE HELL SAID “CHICKEN CHEST” AND “PHSYCOLOGY PERSON” ??

O.O =)))

12. That was sooo funny haha but disappointed it wasn’t a real music Monday :(

13. “This weeks Music Monday is the…what the” “This weeks Music Monday is the Awesome Edition” Yes, yes it is.
    Thank you so much for making this Music Monday skit with uBEAT!

Mordney: 0, uBEAT:1

14. Awesome KMM… :D uKiss members are so friendly and nice, well not that nice since AJ judo chopped Simon down xD

Will you guise review the M/V for reals??

15. How much I love this KMM with uBeat? 120 million thousand out of five.

Totally loved the guys taking over KMM! Except for the part where they assaulted Simon (nah, it was really funny too).
    Simon and Martina, you are awesome. You even have Nasties that are KPop artists!! ( Kevin, Eli and AJ, they cannot deny it!!)

And last week’s KMM wasn’t that bad, really. I’m a person of change, so I thought (and still think) that it was a nice idea you had there, about changing the format. Because through the years I’m sure you have found more things that you would like to review in the videos that are voted. I do agree that you should keep a structure, so it is easier for “purist” Nasties (omg, you have your own purist fans, isn’t that great?) and for new Nasties (:

Keep up the great job!! Love from MEXICO!! (come back some day, yes?) :D

16. Spudgy is so forgiving! :-) I love Ukiss and Eat Your Kimchi so much, seeing them together blows my mind – too many happy feels!

17. Was there supposed to be a link for the MFBTY interview? I don’t see it…

Also, I don’t think last week’s KMM was really really bad! It was a slightly uncomfortable format for many people, yes, but I don’t think it was so horrible!!! <3 <3 <3 <3

18. This video was amazing. Made me laugh. uBEAT u rock. This is awesome. One of my fav musc mondays. UBEAT ARE MEGA NASTIES!!

19. So freaking Awsome!!!!! *o* I Love you EYK!!!! I just fall in love for U beat!!!! i like U kiss… but the concept of U beat it´s more fresh!!!! :3 thank u so much!!!!!! xD

20. “There’s a part that goes ‘My girl my girl’ THAT’S PERFECT” OMG

21. Awesome KMM, these guys are so dorky and fun, reminds me why I love them so much. ♥
    Personally, I felt that Eli’s rating of their english was pretty accurate.

22. This was absolutely hilarious XD I love it<3 <3 So much love that I've never given before.

23. omg I laughed soo haar at Kevin’s facee xDDD when he came up like with his fingers~ omg so cuteee >< .. too much for me~ *-*
    and Eli with his psycho face xD that smile haha
    and then AJ all jumping on Simon…uh…that didn't sound right….anyway~!
    Best KMM ever haha xDD now gonna watch the real one :3

24. No showdown? xDD

25. THAT – WAS – FANTASTIC.

26. FUUUUUUNNNYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

2nd version:

Simon: This weeks Music Monday is the – *looks behind as Eli and Kevin pop out from behind with evil scheming faces* What the-

AJ: *jumps out of nowhere and K.O. Simon* Rawr >:-}

Simon: Oh shi – *falls to the floor*

Kevin: Omg! Is he gonna be okay?

Eli: He’ll be fine … *quizical look to AJ* Right?

AJ: Yeah, *looks at camera and smiles, placing hands on hips* he’ll be fine … *kicks the “body” on the floor*

and then it proceeds to the rest of the video. A little side note AJ, try to knock out Simon next time like Lone Star did to that random guard in Spaceballs :)

27. hahah this was awesome.. LOL at the beginning!!! :D aj that was awesome haha

28. THIS. WAS. SO. AWESOME!

29. thank you so much for this xD it was so funny!! you guys plus u-kiss and uBEAT make me life lol
    and yes to future idol invasions xD

30. So amazing. First Brad from Busker Busker and now uBEAT?! You guys need to have a body guard. Quick, use Leigh and Soozee as shields and have Spudgy pee on them! I love the relationship you have with them. Seriously, you all should have matching clothes or friendship bracelets. Oh gosh, you guys need to do something like this with MFBTY!

31. I feel like those guys would make great friends… ^.^ If only!

32. Juh

‘I was trying to get used to America style, so I ate all the time’

Sounds legit! hahhahahah

33. WOW!!! They are super cool~~! I loved this interview!!!

34. Hilarious!

35. Like x120 million thousand
    Dang… hope you’re okay there Simon, where was Martina when you were getting a uBeatdown?

hilarious guys, i would love to see them more often on eyk haha – if only they weren’t so busy
    now every time i see Kevin i want pizza. What’re you doing to me, uBeat?

36. Hahahaha, this was SO FREAKING AWESOME!! And, I guess, Simon is LITERALLY a Beat Me. Hehehe ;p

37. G-Dragon and TAEMAN should do the same :D

38. I would have been totally down with this being the real music Monday so freaking epic thanks Kevin Eli and AJ for being such good sports Simon too this video totally made my day. you guise rock!

39. Sobbing I love UKISS–just when you think you can’t love them any more…

40. I guess this is what will happen to fans who want to be called BeatMe because obviously Simon is now a BeatMe and they have shown an example of what will happen to you dun dun duuuuuuuuuuunnnnnnnn xD