uBEAT “Should Have Treated You Better” – Kpop Music Mondays

May 7, 2013

Comments

uBEAT BEATme up. Took over my show. That ain’t what I signed up for. Getting assaulted in my own studio. Is this what you Nasties wanted, is this what you envisioned, when we set up the studio? Assault and battery. What kind of life is this?!?!

Funny: I think in a livechat we mentioned that if we met Nigahiga we’d do the same with him. Just minus the assault, though we didn’t rule that out…

Anyhow, this was a joke Music Monday. We usually have skits at the beginning of our interviews, and this was supposed to be the skit, but we figured it’d be funnier if it was just its own Music Monday altogether. Ha!

Yes, it’s not a real Music Monday. We’re in the middle of editing that now. We just thought this’d be funny. We also just think it’s cool to have Kpop idols do their own version of our show, no? Yeah, that’s cool, and AJ, Eli, and Kevin had really good attitudes about it all. Damn, those guise were fun.

Oh, and check out their Music Video if you haven’t seen it yet:

Side note: I wonder if this trend will pick up now. We’d love to have Kpop idols come over and do a Kpop Music Monday takeover, where they talk about their video, but that’s kinda what the interviews are for, no? Plus, Music Mondays have a format (well, kinda. We’re in the process of trying to switch and add things, as you saw from last week’s really bad Music Monday). Point is, it’d be cool to get Kpop idols to be part of Music Monday. Maybe in skits in the future? Who knows…

And, on that note, we’ll get back to making our real Kpop Music Monday. If you haven’t checked it yet, here’s our uBEAT Interview. And make sure you check out U-Kiss’ other channels:

Their Official Website
Their Twitter
Their Facebook
Their Fan Site
Their Google+
Their YouTube

I think that’s all they listed, right? So many links!

Anyhow, stay tuned. This week’s real Music Monday is in the works!

Comments

uBEAT “Should Have Treated You Better” – Kpop Music Mondays

1. Guise, you ARE doing 2 KMMs per week. Like, every week. WHAT DID WE DO TO DESERVE SO MUCH LUUUV?

2. OMG! SO epic! My face was all OoO when I saw their faces slowly coming up XD They are so funny and darn cute! Sorry you got beaten up Simon, but I guess it was all for the better good.

3. hehehehehehehehe cute

4. But I don’t known when, because I’m a puppy ♬

5. Oh my dear god this is amazing!!!! PLEASE DO THIS WITH EVERY GUEST YOU GUYS INTERVIEW PLEASEEEE!

6. Blooooooooopers. xD

7. If it were possible to love U-KISS any more…

Please, on behalf of all of the Nasties (and the Nasty KissMe’s/BeatMe’s), I would just like to extend the open invitation to come into the EYK Nasty Studio and judo chop Simon down take over K-Pop Music Mondays whenever you like! ^^

Best KMM Idol invasion evar. <333

• haha have to agree with this xD this was the best invasion LOL funny how it was AJ who beat up simon! hope more kpop idols could invade the studio in the future

• Seriously! This was so great. Made my laugh so hard :) What a great group of guys

• LOL You forgot to say “heartBEATs” too!!!!
      And YES!!!!! KMM invasion at any time!! What if someday they came in for an Infinite KMM? Aren’t they really close?
      (*fan girl mind running wild*)

except…. just…. don’t break Simon…. we love him too…..
      And now that everyone knows Martina took karate…. She’s could totally karate chop them back.

ke ke ke ke ke ……………

• That was seriously funny, lightened up the whole day. Like you said, I really didn’t think it was possible to love these guys any more. They’re so fun.

8. ahahahahha that was awesome!!!
    aawww Spudgy thanks for informing us of the real KMM to still come out!!

9. OH MY GOD! <3 <3 I laughed so hard. Kevin, AJ and Eli are hilarious! <3

10. “Take it away Spudgy!” “Spudgy!” “SPUDGY.” “Spudgy, where are you?” Oh man, that was funny.

11. Yeah, we found it kinda odd ourselves. I mean, Kpop idols have the word “idols” attached to their names for a reason, right? Taking part in something so mundane as our YouTube videos is something that really surprises us.

• my Poe’s law detection meter is going off…………….is that…….sarcasm?

• Definitely not sarcasm. We’re dorks with a YouTube channel. Not celebrities that fans scream over in stadiums. The Venn Diagram should not overlap at all…

• …then again, even idols are human beings…everyone enjoys a bit of “dorkyness”! <3

• Your KCon video says otherwise XD

• I’d agree on your popularity, I was nearly run over by the insta-mob of nasties at KCon. Not that I minded. I’m so glad you guise got to come. I love that they took over the show, so funny. I follow Kevin on Twitter and when people ask me why I like Kpop idols, I point to him, the girls from 2NE1 and SNSD, and the Wonder Girls as to why. UKiss and UBeat…you seem all around fun and real people, not facades, which is always great to see.

The way KMMs and S&M’s interviews give faces and personalities to the Stars who’d otherwise just be 2D characters to me, is one of the main reasons I absolutely love EYK. I fell into Kpop fandom because of you. And I care more about the stars a world away than the ones in my own country, because of you. I care more about hoping that Tiffany made a good pitch tonight (and I’m not a sone) than I do about Taylor Swift’s latest ballad, or Miley’s latest image reboot. I used to never care about the artist outside of the music. But because you guise gave them faces, and drew my interest in learning more about them, many of them I find truly relatable and fun, and I wished that I could get to know them too. Thank you guise for that! EYK live long and prosper. \/// ..oh and I think that’d be awesome to have KPop idols take part in reviews even skits. Maybe you could have UKiss review your song in their own version of music Monday :D.

• Simon and Martina are pretty modest, so I think they’re being genuine there

12. Loved it sooooo much!!! It may have been my favorite music Monday ever! Not really but so so fun and clever. A great start to the week and I hope you get to do more of these as you do more interviews.

Hey! Since you guise have been tweeting Amber is there any chance you interview f(x)???!!!! Ooooo that would be so exciting and soooo nasty!

13. best fake- KMM ever! they’re so funny and cute :) !! I’m so glad they went to the nasty studio !! you’ve made my day

14. I have tears in my eyes from laughing so hard at the beginning. Eli and Kevin’s faces XD

15. Simon: Hi guys… *turns around scared* AJ: AHHHH!!!! *kills* all: Hi guys!!! XD

16. yeayyyyyyyyyyyy….t-ara real KMM

17. HAHA!! I love it… It’s the best!!!

18. 120 million thousand is now my new nonsense number. Thanks Eli!

19. THIS WAS THE CUTEST THING EVER<3 OMG<3 UBEAT<3

20. LOL! Ukiss/Ubeat are so awesome! They are such good sports, no wonder they have such a big Nasty Fanbase…um not that their Fandom is nasty, but that they are popular amongst this fanbase..the Nasties…*sigh* this fandom name is going to produce so much awkardness!

P.S. S&M, last KMM wasn’t really REALLY bad…just a bit of an experiment that needed a little more fine tuning. *pets*

• lol. Nasty Kissmes… that doesn’t sound awkward at all. :D

21. Ok this is really…. I can;t say the right word! This made my day!
    ODG~ TROLL ALERT!~

Even if uBEAT doesn’t get on the real KMM… I’m happy. Just HAPPY!!! XDDD
    ♥♥♥

22. dsd

i know its a joke but it could have been sooooo much funnier :/
    ahh, missed opportunities….

23. LOLOLOLOLOL. YES. This is perfect. xD

24. Man I can’t think what to write. I keep smiling. This was really great, uBeat taking over the show and judo chopping Simon. I love Kevin and Eli’s faces as the creep up in the window wall. They are so wonderfully playful and adorkable. I think I love them more everyday, and I know that the rest of the members of U-KISS would be doing the exact same thing. One day you will have all seven taking over the Nasty studio and I don’t think you will ever regain control then XD

Edit: SIMON! I just realized this was what your were setting the camera up for while Martina, Eli, AJ and Kevin were in the marshmallow! It was worth you skipping out on the marshmallow to set up for this shot! ^_^

25. damn im in the school’s library laughing my ass off. i totally cracked up when i noticed how kevin was scrolling the script the way simon and martina do and then they did the links part haha. everything surrounding ubeat interiew is perfect

26. They are so awesome, and they look so much better without all that make up they wear in their videos. Love them

27. This was awesome Oo

28. uBeat/U-KISS given us Nasty community some new phrases two new phrases Chicken chest and 120 million thousand. Plus I keep thinking about grape flavored pizza, thanks Kevin. :)

29. that sooo made my day #1 MM EVER

30. Love this new format for Music Mondays. Glad to see that spudgy has a larger role …and and …oh wait this was a joke video!!! Nevermind ……Nevermind ……LOL

31. Simon & Martina – why are you guise so cool? I thought you said you would never do two Music Mondays on the same day again – and yet here you are ;) . Sending positive thoughts, hugs, and energy through the Internets to you!

32. I ship EYK and uBeat/ukiss friendship hahah. I love when idols are being dorky

33. Man, this totally made my Monday. Fantastic. I know that the interviews are about the songs, but every so often I think it would be fun if some of the artists or groups COULD hijack Music Mondays, or at least take part in the skits XD

Looking forward to the real one, though.

34. This has totally made my Monday. AJ’s flying judo chop made me laugh so hard, I cried. XD Just when I think these guys can’t get any more awesome, they do something like this. :D

35. oh poor simon got beat by u-beat XD

36. I laughed a lot. Aloud. What a pleasant surprise on this unpleasant Monday.

37. NO, MORDNEY! It finally happened. Little did we know, uKiss was aware of Mordney’s scheming this whole time. They split Kev, Eli, and AJ off into vampire-hunting gang uBeat and…. well, we will miss you.

• Oh my gosh. These comments have me semi-rolling around, kicking and facepalming the table and trying my absolute hardest not to burst out laughing in the middle of the library.

Oh, how I love being a Nasty KissMe……..

• Kevin’s face – “Oh how I love assault in the morning!!”

• I actually freaked out a little when I saw Eli, Kevin and Aj. I certainly was not expecting that, What a great pick me up for this boring monday morning. (●´ω`●)ゞ

• I wasn’t either XD When I saw AJ do the flying Judo Chop, I was like lolwut!! I had to rewind it and realize that Kevin and Eli were looking devious (and hawt XD) from behind the counter.

• Me too!!! I started laughing and people were giving me wierd looks. Lesson learned never watch EYK in public, or just don’t care about the stares you’ll get. \(@ ̄∇ ̄@)/

• I would never watch EYK in public!!! It’s too nasteh for that XD

• Normally for me too, but I checked the website during lunch at my school and saw the video……. Sometimes a Nasties got to do, what a Nasties got to do XD

38. i just got an awesome mental picture of jyp as mr. brohohoXD