uBEAT “Should Have Treated You Better” – Kpop Music Mondays

May 7, 2013

Comments

uBEAT BEATme up. Took over my show. That ain’t what I signed up for. Getting assaulted in my own studio. Is this what you Nasties wanted, is this what you envisioned, when we set up the studio? Assault and battery. What kind of life is this?!?!

Funny: I think in a livechat we mentioned that if we met Nigahiga we’d do the same with him. Just minus the assault, though we didn’t rule that out…

Anyhow, this was a joke Music Monday. We usually have skits at the beginning of our interviews, and this was supposed to be the skit, but we figured it’d be funnier if it was just its own Music Monday altogether. Ha!

Yes, it’s not a real Music Monday. We’re in the middle of editing that now. We just thought this’d be funny. We also just think it’s cool to have Kpop idols do their own version of our show, no? Yeah, that’s cool, and AJ, Eli, and Kevin had really good attitudes about it all. Damn, those guise were fun.

Oh, and check out their Music Video if you haven’t seen it yet:

Side note: I wonder if this trend will pick up now. We’d love to have Kpop idols come over and do a Kpop Music Monday takeover, where they talk about their video, but that’s kinda what the interviews are for, no? Plus, Music Mondays have a format (well, kinda. We’re in the process of trying to switch and add things, as you saw from last week’s really bad Music Monday). Point is, it’d be cool to get Kpop idols to be part of Music Monday. Maybe in skits in the future? Who knows…

And, on that note, we’ll get back to making our real Kpop Music Monday. If you haven’t checked it yet, here’s our uBEAT Interview. And make sure you check out U-Kiss’ other channels:

Their Official Website
Their Twitter
Their Facebook
Their Fan Site
Their Google+
Their YouTube

I think that’s all they listed, right? So many links!

Anyhow, stay tuned. This week’s real Music Monday is in the works!

Comments

uBEAT “Should Have Treated You Better” – Kpop Music Mondays

1. omgee you guys are going to meet chonny, nigahiga, david choi, and chester see when you go to singapore. right? awesome!
    my fave youtubers together. please do it with nigahiga. XD
    oh UKISS, you guys are totally bffs with eyk. :D
    Don’t deny it~ You guys are totally NASTIES 4 lyfe!

2. uBEAT + beating up Simon/Mordeny = REVENGE xDD

3. I totally agree–they seemed really cool guys one could just be friends with!

S&M: something that has been bothering me that you mentioned in your livechat. You said at the end of your last one that they had arrived for the interview, but you didn’t want to mention it because you guys were afraid of sasaengs showing up and harassing them. What about angry sasaengs overreacting to something you said in a music monday or jealous over your “closeness” with certain kpop dudes? You guys have an open P.O. box where people can just send you anything, good and bad D: I fear that as EYK gets bigger and bigger you guys will have to be more cautious since you already said you receive death threat e-mails! Take care guise!!!

4. I think it would be really awesome to include them in the skits!

5. I think I became more of a UKiss fan because of these nasty videos. The impromptu video back in the day with AJ and Kevin made UKiss seem like more than just idols. The UKiss interview last year was fantastic. The Ubeat interview made the fangirl in me dance. Oh AJ and his Chicken Chest, but poor Kevin being voted off the island.

But this has got to be the best Kpop Music Monday ever next to Milkshake of course. I bet AJ, Eli, and Kevin would be great to hang out with. Forget the Noraebang … lets just go “party all the time”!!!! Thanks UBeat and EYK for the best Mordney Present!!! Pi r Squared UKiss and EYK <3

6. I was about to go to sleep, and then I saw THIS. I’ve been waiting for EYK’s next KMM (yes, I have been stalking this site for the whole day watching numerous EYK videos again and again, no joke). I was like ‘whaaaaaaaa? UBeat won KKM??? Yaaaay’ and then it was actually a uBeat beats up Simon and takes over EYK video :D Haha, totally made my night. Imma sleep well now :3