KpopCharts Update: Fantastic History Joma Ticket

March 11, 2012

Comments

1) Big Bang “Fantastic Baby”

Instead of talking about the video, we’ll talk about something cool that happened yesterday (we don’t want to talk about the video too much because we’re probably gonna review it). Anyhow, we were in the same building as Big Bang yesterday. COOL! They were doing something with Mnet, and we were over in the Mnet building speaking with some people about stuff (which we won’t talk about here, either). OOOH WE’RE SUCH TEASES! Anyhow, they were telling us how security was on extra alert yesterday to prevent the crazies from getting into the rooms Big Bang were in. So, BAM! Simon, Martina, Big, and Bang were all within a 100 feet of each other. Cool story, bro!

2) Exo “History”

I feel bad now after having recorded what we said in this video, because the comment spammers wrote to us to apologize for spamming. Now I feel like a jerk. Aww! But, yes, we do ban people who leave 50 + comments in the same thread in hopes of boosting up the comment count. Hopefully Exo will win next week anyways. We’ve got lots of things we’d like to say about that dance…

3) Nine Muses “Ticket”

Yeah, we’re torn about this song. I like it, Martina doesn’t. And I don’t know why, because we both don’t like Infinite’s “Paradise”, and this sounds like Paradise to us. But it sounds better than Paradise to me. Not Martina, though.

4) C-Real “Joma Joma”

AYO SON! I’m here with my home-dog, C-real, represent mofos! This be S-man and M-tini in the hizzouse!

Sorry for that. Really, sorry. Shouldn’t have gone that far. I’m sure you cringed as you read it. I’m sorry…FOR KEEPING IT REAL! BATOOST 4 LYFE!

Side note here, we just recently passed 100,000 likes on Facebook, and we want to thank all of you for not only putting up with our godawful humor, but liking it on Facebook as well. It’s amazing to us, really, that so many people would like us on Facebook. Like, that number looks huge. Like, professional cool people huge. We’re just amateur dorks. So…yeah. Thank you, everyone!

Comments

Kpop Charts Update

KpopCharts Update: Fantastic History Joma Ticket

1. OMG!!! I think I feel a six pack coming in! I couldn’t help myself from replaying the part where Simon tries to pick Martina up and then he goes “Oh God, It’s okay!” bahahah and when Martina jumps on his back and he lets out a huge puff HILARIOUS!

2. I read on a Allkpop article where they or GD said (i forget which one) that they planned on releasing one every week. i dont know about that since one has not been released yet this week but who knows.

3. I read on a Allkpop article where they or GD said (i forget which one) that they planned on releasing one every week. i dont know about that since one has not been released yet this week but who knows.

4. I thought you guys would like c-real’s name- it’s an acronym! chemi, redee, effie, ann j, lenny! i thought it was pretty clever…

5. Did T.O.P get his hair color from Spudgy, or the other way around?

6. People, stop arguing! This is their website and they get to review who they like, ok? Ish

7. What Is Love sounded a lot like Before U Go. Just sayin’.

8. bigbang’s music rembers me a thing…let see… oh that’s TRUE THE Mc’ DONALDS  ADVERTISEMENT…

9. Loved Fantastic Baby, such a good song. But the video…well mostly GD’s parts, creeped me out a teeny bit. Admittedly, even those parts grew on me. Although, I do have a question. Why doesn’t Daesung get a throne?!

So I’ve enjoyed both ‘prologues’ that EXO has released. But I’ve preferred the EXO-M version for each…I don’t how to describe it, but EXO-M seems to put more energy into it? It feels more natural or something. I don’t know. I’m confusing myself trying to explain. Does anybody else know what I mean?
    I still like both, just I enjoy EXO-M more. For Nine Muses, I like the music that comes in at :30 sec. Especially when the girl started singing at about :55 sec. It sounds so familiar to me, I just don’t know from where. Didn’t like the chorus though. And the opening of the C-Real song, when they start dancing, the more trumpet sounding part,  sounds like it should be in something like a Disney Channel Original Movie (like the ones from the 90s) or something like that. I’m probably the only one who thinks that…haha

10. C-real way too aegyo.
    I prefer 2ne1.

11. That is the most expressive interpretive dance I’ve ever seen. ^^

12.  “I’ve learned that two people can look at the exact same thing and see something totally different.”  That’s one of my favorite quotes. I think it applies here. Since you asked, I like a wide variety of KPOP songs. Certainly, there are too many to name here. I even enjoy some BB songs.

13. Congrats Simon, Martina and Spudgy. As you can see, you guys are greatly blessed, highly favoured and deeply loved by many.

A toast to more Likes!

• Whatever floats your boat, dudes. With Martina’s resumed mobility, go drink and be merry.

14. Ditto! Modified from past and recent DBSK music. Hint: O- Jung Ban Hub and Before You Go…

My sympathies to Exo… a group of vocal and visual talents bred to live under the shadows of their predecessors instead of superseding them in a different fashion. SM adopts the same biz strategy from reformed TVXQ2 to Exo- garner new fans who have little or no prior knowledge of the past thus the calculated amount of adversity is negligible. Sad.

15. Well, then get your buddies to vote for some other act!  Why come here and complain about it?  Is this the first time you found about how Kpop charts works at eatyourkimchi.com?  By the way, you’ll find that most of the people who come here to vote are fans from ABROAD, or at least understand English.  So if you’re unhappy about the system that is MEANT for fans to come and vote, then you should go make your OWN blog and set up whatever dictatorial policy in which you review the MVs of YOUR own choice to satisfy your diversity needs.   Or, as stated multiple times, get other people to vote for your favorite act!  English speaking VIPs have been urging fans to vote here.  You should do the same for your favorite artists.

16. well if it isn’t too much trouble for simon and martina (since making quality videos i believe is quite a task) this is a very good suggestion… :)

17. Can I vote for Both? Bigbang and EXO

18. EXO pants rattle deserves to be reviewed!!! :]

19. Martina…승리 is pronounced Seung-ni…