KpopCharts Update: Fantastic History Joma Ticket

March 11, 2012

Comments

1) Big Bang “Fantastic Baby”

Instead of talking about the video, we’ll talk about something cool that happened yesterday (we don’t want to talk about the video too much because we’re probably gonna review it). Anyhow, we were in the same building as Big Bang yesterday. COOL! They were doing something with Mnet, and we were over in the Mnet building speaking with some people about stuff (which we won’t talk about here, either). OOOH WE’RE SUCH TEASES! Anyhow, they were telling us how security was on extra alert yesterday to prevent the crazies from getting into the rooms Big Bang were in. So, BAM! Simon, Martina, Big, and Bang were all within a 100 feet of each other. Cool story, bro!

2) Exo “History”

I feel bad now after having recorded what we said in this video, because the comment spammers wrote to us to apologize for spamming. Now I feel like a jerk. Aww! But, yes, we do ban people who leave 50 + comments in the same thread in hopes of boosting up the comment count. Hopefully Exo will win next week anyways. We’ve got lots of things we’d like to say about that dance…

3) Nine Muses “Ticket”

Yeah, we’re torn about this song. I like it, Martina doesn’t. And I don’t know why, because we both don’t like Infinite’s “Paradise”, and this sounds like Paradise to us. But it sounds better than Paradise to me. Not Martina, though.

4) C-Real “Joma Joma”

AYO SON! I’m here with my home-dog, C-real, represent mofos! This be S-man and M-tini in the hizzouse!

Sorry for that. Really, sorry. Shouldn’t have gone that far. I’m sure you cringed as you read it. I’m sorry…FOR KEEPING IT REAL! BATOOST 4 LYFE!

Side note here, we just recently passed 100,000 likes on Facebook, and we want to thank all of you for not only putting up with our godawful humor, but liking it on Facebook as well. It’s amazing to us, really, that so many people would like us on Facebook. Like, that number looks huge. Like, professional cool people huge. We’re just amateur dorks. So…yeah. Thank you, everyone!

Comments

Kpop Charts Update

KpopCharts Update: Fantastic History Joma Ticket

1. Since I feel Nine Muses is the “female Infinite” and also believe Ticket is like Paradise… You guys should check out News. Cause, I think that song is like Be Mine.

2. Hello there, I was wondering if you guys maybe could review 2 songs for Music Mondays :O I know that making videos takes a lot of time, but it’s kind of boring to have Big Bang 3 weeks in a row. Also, no other fan base of the groups that are currently on charts has a chance against them.

I’m not a Big Bang fan, so I’m not sure if it’s true, but aren’t they planing to release an MV for all the songs in their mini-album? Pretty sure that they all would be #1 >_< Is kind of unfair for the people that like watch Music Mondays to learn about K-POP music or learn about different artist from Music Mondays if you guys keep doing Big Bang over and over again. I understand it's not your fault, but it would be nice that you guys would at least try to make everyone happy and make everything fair.

3. Don’t feel bad about the spamming comments Simon!  It’s nice that the spammers apologized, but people need to know the consequences of spamming or it will keep happening.  You may want to include some kind of permanent “Spammers will be banned” statement on the kpopchart homepage so that people can’t claim ignorance.

4. The live version of Fantastic Baby is more epic with the live note from Dae.  I like the fancams better than the official live one.

You don’t like GD’s rapunzel hair or Taeyang’s crazy face while doing yoga? Actually Taeyang I think it’s time to put a shirt on. I actually liked the rapunzel hair LOL

TOP’s Hogwarts’ style painting hopping was cool though.  Yes, I like Daesung chained up…Ri’s cat girls and scratches though…

Eh…EXO has actually won me over but I’m disappointed at the split…I want them to promote as 12 LOL. The scenes with all 12 and the fact they slo-mo the alternate 6 in BOTH videos doesn’t help. It’s all part of SM’s plan to get people to buy both AND promote them down the line as EXO Planet on tour

• Agree. OMG, you VIPs who haven’t seen the live performances of Fantastic Baby, Bad Boy, and Blue are totally missing out. You know a band’s awesome when their live versions are better than their studio versions.

5. I know you guys already put a lot of time and effort in making videos for us, but please, can you make Music Mondays a little more interesting by reviewing the #1 and the #2 song? Would be better for you since you won’t get many complaints XD Everyone would be happy <3

6. “Table of Contents Song” – LOL.

So much going on in Fantastic Baby, and people have already commented on most of it. I’m still a bit curious about TOP’s outfit at 1:20 – 18th century French breeches? I mean, it’s TOP so he still looks good, I’m just a bit confused…..

7. Every kpop group has their fair share of crazy fans, and VIPs are on the lower end of the spectrum night I add. you should know this best ciari<3TVXQ, so am I going to stop listening to TVXQ because saesangs are going ape shit? No. Your comment gave me second hand embarrassment. Sorry

8. I only counted 8 girls during the Nine Muses song xD and yay Big Bang! I’m jealous even though you really didn’t see them. The EXO video was ok. The let’s move our hands in our pockets dance looked odd. And C-Real was ok.

• They’re adding a member soon.

• I really wanna know where that room is that C-Real were dancing in. It was in Jay Park’s and Se7en’s video. xDDD

9. Are those really the lyrics? I don’t think the “mama” part is literal, as in his own “mother” if that’s what you think. Mama is a slang word sometimes guys or girls used to address a woman, usually one that is sexy. I think it came from “mama sita” but I’m not sure. Ex: “Hey there sexy mama sita!”

• You’re absolutely right.  The often used “mama” IS an Anglicized word for “mamacita” and used towards women they find attractive.

10. OMG!!! I think I feel a six pack coming in! I couldn’t help myself from replaying the part where Simon tries to pick Martina up and then he goes “Oh God, It’s okay!” bahahah and when Martina jumps on his back and he lets out a huge puff HILARIOUS!

11. I understand if you listen to Bob Dylan, Duke Ellington, or Neil Young and you think Big Bang is mediocre, because comparatively they are. But I mean, you listen to KPop, there’s really not that much competition in terms of great sounding music.

• I fail to see how you can compare BB to any of those people.  Quite frankly, while I appreciated the sociopolitical messages of Bob Dylan, I NEVER liked his voice and I’ve never liked Neil Young, period.  Duke Ellington was a legend.  BB is only 5 1/2 years old.  Don’t you think it’s a little unreasonable to compare them to the king of jazz?  I think it’s fine for people to dislike BB because we all have different tastes.  And it’s only normal for comparisons to pop up.  But I think it’s only fair that if you’re going to talk about grapes, don’t compare them to wine.  Who knows?  BB is just starting out (grapes) and they may end up as legends someday (wine).  But if you’re going to compare grapes, then by all means, compare them to other grapes, like other contemporary Kpop artists/groups.

• Sometimes I wish all the Kpop artists woke up the next day morbidly obese, then we’ll know who really love them for their music.

• Lolol! Looks help, but good music takes precedence over good looks.

• Heh. For me, I’m part of it, but usually don’t participate…so that makes me, not really a part of it? Iono.

I usually watch a MV, I squee, I boom shakalaka, and then I’m off on my merry way. Some would sit for hours watching it over and over…I don’t have that much time to squander.

• no there are def. good parts and bad parts about it all, i don’t know, i recently stumbled upon big bang, and if i get into something, i like to be all knowing, it has been quite a learning experience. i admire people that have been in the kpop scene for so long, i still think you eventually grow out of your fan girl phase.

• ikr? I like to search about groups/artists I like, but it’s so annoying when you’re talking to someone, they tell a fact about them and you tell that you didn’t know it, and the person is like “OMG HOW DO YOU NOT KNOW THAT? HOW DO YOU CALL YOURSELF A FAN?” and I’m like “well, I have my life, the artist has their life and I’m sure they won’t be offended if I don’t know ‘everything’ about they, specially because a lot of those informations are not true…”. Just make me want to turn back and leave the person yelling alone.
          And eventually after some years being a fan you’ll stop being crazy trying to read everything you can like 1 minute after it’s been posted :P

• So who are you a fan of?

• I’m a fan of Big Bang (obviously), 2NE1, Miss A, Brown Eyed Girls, Jay Park, 2PM, Rain, Tablo (and Epik High),TVXQ (as the duo group), JYJ, Leessang, B2ST, Wheesung, John Park, Ailee and a few others I can’t remember at the top of my head.

What about you?

12. So, you won’t listen to BB just because VIPs are squeeing over them? That’s sounds silly imo.

13. LOVE LOVE BIG BANG. LOVED LOVED your Dance, thank you!  This Big Bang video, the only thing I really didn’t like is how the song ended Only because I wanted to keep going! Thank God for replay. Aesthetics of this video were fantastic. Props to everyone! Please take me to the Jeweler That put that Fine ring On Tops Finger.. I Loved all the color to this video and energy to this song. Everything from the clothing, hair, helmets, the fun Pair of Snuffleupagus, The the sweetest little pucker GD had around 1:45 cutest lil ooooo OOOOOO ever! What they do to DaeSung  Brown shoes and blue suit? and what was this the white trash bag under his shinny amour chastity belt..  he still looked hot!  Seriously I really did love the video. Great attention was take to it and it shows ,,

14. There is something wrong with BIG BANG’s MV!? WHAT!?

Oh wait its either bc TOP is not showing is boobies or that senguri is surrounded by cat ladies and says “Momma, just let me be ur lova!”

Btw, I dont like EXO K, EXO M is more of my style….So im not voting for it. Unless if u beg me Simon, WAHAHAHHA!! Jk :)

15. BB are the kings of K-pop! They’re FANTASTIC BABY~ Boom shaka laka!

16. I kno u guys put in a lot of hard work in making these vids 4 us. I just want 2 say thnx, i luv your sense of humor and your vids always put a smile on my face. Congrats 4 all the “likes” on facebook guise! Really liked your interpretative dance lol

17. I hope something is mentioned about GD’s dragonball tattoo and the kamehameha dance move XD

18. I don’t mean to be mean, but that C-Real song – and video – is just…second-hand embarrassment. They really overdid it with aegyo!

19. of coz bigbang..vipss are SO STRONGGGG!! and they are the kingsss :))