Our Favorite Kpop of 2012

January 6, 2013

Comments

Ok, so this isn’t a real KpopCharts Update, because there’s no point in us doing those yet, since next Music Monday will be on Infinite’s “The Chaser,” since they won the Best Potential Kpop Music Monday award for our EYKAs. Yes, that means some other band has just been screwed over for this week. It would probably be Girls’ Generation’s “I Got a Boy,” buuuuut since it just came out it will probably hold on tight for two weeks. TVXQ’s “Catch Me” held on for almost three weeks. Girls’ Generation can do the same, right. RIGHT?!

Anyhow, since we’re not promoting voting on the KpopCharts, we thought we’d talk about our favorite Kpop songs and videos of the year. A lot of the time, what gets voted into first place on the KpopCharts doesn’t represent what we personally like the most. So we wanted to talk about those videos here – yes – not as thoroughly as we would in a Kpop Music Monday, but at least you can know what songs we happen to love.

Mostly, it was the girl groups that got the shaft this year. The first half of our talk is mostly about the girl groups that didn’t get voted in, while the second half is about the boys. We did review all the boys we talked about. We just wanted to talk about how our opinions changed of those songs and videos. For those of you who are upset that girl groups get the short end of the stick on the KpopCharts – believe me – we’re upset as well, and we want to give them a bigger chance. We’re trying to find a solution for it on the KpopCharts. We think we’re almost there. And – no – us doing TWO KPOP MUSIC MONDAYS A WEEK is not the answer. We need some equalizing factor…or something.

Anyhow, I’m sure a lot of you will be like “Y U NO MENTION ____” Yes, we can’t talk about every band that is out there. We just wanted to talk about what stuck out for us the most. I’m sure there’ll be other bands and songs that pop up in our minds later that we’ll be like “oh! We should have mentioned them!” but it’ll be too late. Also, there are some bands that we distinctly were NOT impressed with, which we will IN NO WAY MENTION OUT LOUD. We won’t incur the wrath of the internets. But, let’s face it, some songs and videos sucked hard. We just won’t say which ones :D

Yeah! So that’s it. In case you haven’t seen some of the videos, we put them in a playlist below! Check it out from the second video (we don’t know how to embed a playlist starting from a specific video, rather than just the first. Sorry!)

Comments

Kpop Charts Update

Our Favorite Kpop of 2012

1. my favoret songs of this year are :

BTOB: WOW- i love love this song it reminds me of when i was a kid in the 90’s
    Block B: NILLILI MAMBO- because of this song i became a fan of this group
    Ga-in: Tinkerbell- it is scary how many times i have played this song
    Batoost:Beautiful Night- another song that made me a fan of the group

i have more but i am trying not to let my bias talk *cough* Big Bang *cough* SHINee lots of my other were said in the video, it was a very good year for music!!!!

2. Favorite songs of 2012:

1. 2NE1 – I Love You
    2. G Dragon – One of a Kind
    3. Wonder Girls – Like This
    4. Sistar – Alone
    5. Neon Bunny – 비눗방울
    6. Miss A – Touch
    7. f(x) – Electric Shock
    8. Exo – Mama
    9. 4Minute – Volume Up
    10. PSY – Gangnam Style

3. If you love Crayon Pop then why did you call them Crayon Flop? o_O

• Because some kpop fans can poke fun at their favourite acts. The girls haven’t had a hit and my friends and I have a little joke with their name. Lighten up!

4. ……. SM guys bias…….. not a bad thing but i would like to now your thoughts on Nu’est

5. I’m surprised you guys didn’t talk about UKiss. Stop Girl is one of my all time FAVORITE songs now!

6. I agree with Lipstick as one of the best songs of the year. I am highly tempted to try on the weird green bear shoes ever since I saw them in a Sport Check at Yonge and Dundas square, although they were on a ‘guy’ mannequin :S

7. Hi.Ni – Legend of Tears (I fell in love with this song the first time i heard it. Her voice is so mesmerizing and the MV was well done.)

Phantom – Burning

8. … I think you might be my musical soulmate .-.

9. SIMON
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SHARED HATE OF STOP IT AND LOVE OF TOUCH
    -a girl xD
    I absolutely LOVED sexy love, I’d never heard T-ara much before their scandal and now I love them because of that song
    Also Nilili Mambo, Touch, Spica’s Russian Roulette and Alone, K-will’s Please Don’t, and Crayon Pop’s Dancing Queen and Bing Bing
    and anything done by the Seeya ;)

10. As much as I really want to be bias and say U-Kiss’ ‘Stop Girl’ was my favorite song, I really have to go with Crazyno’s ‘Musiche’. The song was beyond amazing, the dancing was awesome, and Crazyno was HILARIOUS! I really hope to see more from him this year!

11. Great choices! I didn’t like T-ara and Orange Caramel this year but well, it’s just your opinion.
    I also think Touch is and impressive song. It’s so unusual, the beat, the papapapapapapapaPAPAPAPAPA , you know? I love it.

And YES, What is love is a perfect song, Simon, totally agree (not in the rookie part, I like SPICA the most for that part but it’s ok). I only listened to the EXO-M version of the album -I love mandarin- and it’s still awesome. The song flows naturally, it’s… *crying*

12. favorite song is probably I Wish by F.T. Island
    PS in SEXY LOVE i heard Mouse instead of Mouth.. :P

13. awww i loooove that you love all my favorite girl bands this year!

t-ara: i preferred “day by day” as a song BUT “sexy love” is, in my opinion, the CLUB K-POP SONG OF THE YEAR! screw the scandals! if the k-pop fandom wasn’t so delusional this song would’ve been greater than “lovey dovey” [and i LOVE lubyduby].

dal shabet: they gave me life this year! i wasn’t a fan of their bubbly over-the-top concepts but da-hell, they’re addictive songs aren’t only amazing, but they’re concepts are actually interesting because they’re name after a desert but most of their songs are ironically bitter [hit u, mr. bang bang, have/don’t have]

miss a: touch IS one of the most refined, classy and beautiful pop songs EVER WRITTEN! courtesy of J-genius-YP!

orange caramel: another deity of my year. they’re similar with dal shabet for me; but the OC girls are the masters of over-the-top deliciously guilty-pleasurable concepts. they’re pledis best group and it’s awesome for them, but not exactly good thing for their mother group after school.

nine muses: THE-MOST-UNDERRATED-KPOP-GROUP-EVER. period!

as for the boys, when i think in retrospect, the only boy group that brought me to life this year was b2st with “beautiful night”; i saw your review video and i totally agree with the lame fake fans and NYC scenarios, but the song and the mini-album are perfection. i also was fond of super junior’s “sexy free & single” but suju is SOOOOO SOOOO overrated that i biasly tend to hate them lol

i love exo’s “what is love”, but i hate exo…. and well, that’s all for the boys. lol

14. i love martina’s cup..soo cute!!…even her sweater….oohh..lovely!!~~get yo CRAYON…. ;)

15. I guess I’ll make a top ten also. (This is freakin hard!) Screw it, I’m doin 20! I hate leaving some out lol. Also only picking one from each artist lol.

1. Milkshake – Orange Caramel (It has no MV but I liked this song more than Lipstick actually.)
    2. Sherlock (Clue+Note) – SHINee (Amazing song, amazing dance, amazing performers.)
    3. Gangnam Style – PSY (It got me into K-Pop, and it’s the most popular vid ever for a reason.)
    4. Beautiful Night – B2ST (Ummm… it’s good lol.)
    5. No Mercy – SISTAR (Hard to decide between this and Loving U… This song doesn’t have a MV so if u haven’t heard it, check it out.)
    6. Still Alive – Big Bang (Hard to chose which one, but I guess this gets slight edge.)
    7. This Person – Dazzling Red (People I like and a song I really like.)
    8. Cosmetic – Lizzy & AndUp (Totally different kind of song for Lizzy but it’s a great fit.)
    9. Think – BIGSTAR (BIGSTAR is actually one of my fav rookies because of this song and I Get a Feeling.)
    10. The Chaser – Infinite
    11. Pandora – KARA (Goo Hara, no but really the song is catchy and the dance is cool.)
    12. Lover Boy – BtoB (Video is lame but I really love the song.)
    13. Machine – EXO (This song barely gets the nod over MAMA for me.)
    14. I Love You – 2NE1 (The catchy “I Love You” part is only reason it’s on here, I should drop it farther for it not happening the last minute or two of the song)
    15. Catch Me – TVXQ (Didn’t really care for this song when it was new lol, but now it’s one of my favs.)
    16. What Are You Doing Today – Hello Venus (Their music is just so stinkin catchy!)
    17. Beautiful Stranger – f(x)
    18. Bad Man – Juniel (Good vocals, cool music, catchy chorus, and… she’s kind of cute. What more could you ask for?)
    19. Eyeline – Nana (lol totally not biased :)
    20. Don’t Forget Me – Girl’s Day

(Honorable Mentions: Good Morning – Verbal Jint (ft. Kwon Jung Ryul) and Dancing Queen – Crayon Pop)

16. Miryo – I Love You, I Love You (Ft. SNSD Sunny)
    Ga In – Tinkerbell

17. EXO’s Machine has been consistently one of my favourite songs ever since I first heard it, it’s just amazing!
    G Dragon’s One of a Kind and Missing You – Missing You is my favourite off the album, and I actually don’t like Crayon that much…ha…ha ha….
    B.A.P’s Warrior/Power are tied (Powarrior!), I love both songs and videos so so so much!
    T-ara’s Sexy Love, which I still can’t stop listening/dancing to. TVXQ’s Humanoids and Android, even though Android isn’t a Korean single, but it’s just perfect. Teen Top’s To You and 100%’s Bad Boy, and Infinite’s The Chaser!
    FTIsland’s I Wish as well, and everything U-Kiss has released videos for this year.

2012 was a really good year for kpop, as far as I’m concerned! I have cemented my love for various bands (SHINee, Big Bang, U-Kiss), and discovered plenty of new ones.

18. exo’s angel…oh my goodness…simon and martina u guys should totally check it out! ive been listening to it for 7months straight. the lyrics are beautiful and the harmony between the members is mind blowing. Favorite song of the year…after that is definately fantastic baby by big bang and exo’s mama/history/what is love

19. To be fair, T-ara likely didn’t get voted in because that song came out so close to their scandal. They’ve had other songs voted in before. I liked the song, but the awful rap portion totally took away from it for me. It was damn catchy otherwise.

ETA:
    Since everyone else did this, my favorite songs of the year, in no particular order:
    1. Miss A’s I Don’t Need a Man
    2. BtoB’s Wow
    3. EXO’s What is Love
    4. J-Rabbit’s Happy Things
    5. Daesung’s Wings
    6. D-Unit’s Luv Me
    7. Secret’s Talk That
    8. TTS’s OMG
    9. Block B’s Nillili Mambo
    10. FT Island’s Severely

I wish I could have listed one of GD’s songs, since GD and FTI are my favorite kpop artists, but I wasn’t blown away. And I’m not willing to pay the shipping costs for the chance that maybe it’ll sound better in a CD format with my headphones on. I’ll just have to console myself with Heartbreaker. (And bias or no, FTI’s Severely was damn good. I Wish was too average, though. Their jpop releases were stronger than that song.)

I tried to pick more female groups (darn it if I keep forgetting someone though!), but there were so many male releases, that just through sheer volume, it’s easier to find male releases I liked. (Tried to limit to a top ten, though. SO HARD.)

• Their music always makes me feel like marathoning Studio Ghibli. :D I find them so sweet and cheerful. It helps me get through the day.

• Oooh!! Another Luv Me fan!!

• I feel sorry for D-Unit. I feel like they were a pretty strong debut this year, but they got plagued with accusations of “copying 2NE1” (I don’t see it, but whatever), and the unfavorable connection to T-ara. Luv Me was so smooth and easy to listen to, though. <3

20. oh gosh… my favorites of this year? Well,this was the year that really got me into Kpop. I mean, I have been a fan since Haengbok by Super Junior (that was back in 2007!!! That feels SO LONG AGO), but I wasn’t SO into it. I was kind of an on/off fan, but it was actually SHINee’s Sherlock that got me. I was so blown away by that song and dance that I felt like I needed to expand my kpop reach away from SM groups and Big Bang. And I am so glad I did! I found so much good music! My top songs…
    The Chaser by Infinite, I mean, holy crap. At first I HATED this song so much, but after a few listens… it was so intricate and unique to anything I had ever heard in my life… I got hooked. It’s still being played non-stop on my iPod. Definitely my favorite song of the year.
    any of DalShabet’s music they released this year. Holy cow!! Their entire album, BANG BANG, is flawless! Their music is just… so catchy and good! Wow! My new favorite girl group, hands down
    Let the Wind Blow by LEDApple. I always feel so on the fence about this band because they sometimes put out some pretty bland stuff, but this song… I still am running around singing BARAMA BUREORAAAA OH OH OHHH~ and my mom is totally sick of it, hheheh
    And lastly, Tried to Walk by B1A4. I am still floored that Jinyoung both wrote AND composed this song (as well as his own solo on the album). It was love at first listen. That album was wonderful as well… ♥

21. Glad you guys talk about Sexy Love. T-ara deserves some love there =) I watch Shinee’s performance too. Even though I am not a big fan of them, I really love their live performances. Always giving their all in the singing and dancing. Just plain awesome =D

Too bad solo singer is not in this list. I am so so into Ailee these days. All her songs (especially live ones) is just so nice. And also John Park and Younha’s collaboration song (forgot the title =P) Gain’s Bloom too. Its mind blowing XD

22. The acoustic version of Beautiful by Park Jung Min at first I was all ok that’s cool then I heard the acoustic version and Wow. That was Awesome.

23. Daydream is my favorite song off SuJu’s album!

24. I only started listening to Kpop around the summer of 2012 – i think it is all out of my comfort zone as I’ve been a metal kind of person. I think the song that sparked it all was BigBang’s “Fantastic Baby” with “Monster” being pretty cool too. I think after that, I like all of EXO’s songs, though I like EXO-M more, especially for Angel and What is Love. TY EYK to introducing me to Kpop!

25. This year actually brought a lot of new groups into my radar. Most of them were well established but just on a hiatus (like Shinhwa and Epik High) or I just hadn’t gotten around to listening to them. These are some of my favorite songs/groups of the year.

Shinhwa – I can’t really pic a favorite song from their album The Return even going back into their past works (which is a lot) there really isn’t a song that I don’t like. There are a few that I could probably live without but I like them all.

Epik High – I have Fuuko and Natz to thank for that. I actually liked Up better than DHM but I think the bonding that we all did when DHM was on the charts and we were analyzing the crap out of it solidified a place for DHM in my heart. Plus, I’m pretty sure they are…well crazy.

Secret – Poison – Wow! I love Secret. I love the sax and just the overall smooth sexiness sound to this song. They were sexy but it wasn’t over-the-top sexy. It was more of a classy sexy.

Rookies:

B.A.P – was the rookie that first got my attention. I loved pretty much everything they did up until Crash and Stop It. Those two songs grew a bit on me but I don’t like them as much as Warrior or Power.

100% – Bad Boy – These boys have become my favorite rookie group. They keep on impressing me. They have awesome vocals that they can control and are able to sing pretty much a perfect stage live while dancing to the crazy choreography. Plus they have done some awesome covers (mostly of DBSK) which showed their vocal abilities to the max. I’m really looking forward to more from them!

Other songs:
    Spica – Painkiller
    Super Junior – DayDream
    LunaFly – How Nice Would It Be (Korean Version)
    Big Bang – Fantastic Baby
    Miss A – I don’t need a Man

There’s really too many to list!

• Darn it I knew I was going to forget a few important ones!

I’m adding on MBLAQ – Run and It’s War
      and FT Island – Severely

I’m kicking myself cause those are some of my most played favorite songs!

26. I absolutely loved G-Dragon’s album. It was wonderfully done. There were a LOT of songs that I loved this year. The ones that I really love (that you did not mention) include:

1. Catch Me-TVXQ (I will never be sick of this song, listen to it just about every day)
    2. 41 Days- Park Sung Kyu (I know it is a somewhat slower song, but I just loved it the first time I heard it)
    3. In the End- G-Dragon (my favorite song off of his new album)
    4. It’s Cold- Epik High Ft. Lee Hi (All of the songs on EH new album were really good)

I could go on and on, but those were the main ones that I could remember at the moment.

27. Well, fav song of the year for 2012 for me :

For rookie girl band song, Hello Venus – Hello Venus (really love the catchy song lyric, not the video)

For girl band song, Orange Caramel-Lipstick (I knew Orange Caramel from EYK when EYK talked about Orange Caramel “Funny Hunny” -thank you Simon and Martina :D- ). I like Lipstick but prefer “Funny Hunny” more, even so “lipstick” still one of the best for 2012. “Funny Hunny” came out in 2011, so I cannot pick it T_T.

For boy band, no rookie catch much of my interest for 2012 but if u can call Ulala Session as Rookie group, then I pick Ulala Session-beautiful Night (thanks to Simon and Martina too, I knew about Ulala Sesion :D) . Love everything from the song till the music video: D.

But if it is not rookie, I really like Ft Island and CN Blue for boy bands. CN Blue come out with great song and good music video for “hey You”. Ft Island “I wish” has a good song, but don’t like too much about the music video, prefer “Severely” although this kind of music video already seems so cliché lol…

There is another, the most favorite of mine, not biased, it’s just unintentionally almost all song they release, I just love them…. SG Wannabe. Though I don’t know why no song/album come out 2012. Hope there is new ALBUM in 2013 from SG Wannabe. Do u guys know about SG Wannabe? Anyone? Simon and Martina?

• You’re not alone – I know about SG Wannabe because I watched the Korean show Oh My School which had Seok Hun on it for most of its run. That said, I’ve never listened to their music before.

• Having to read all the comments on EYK, I have come across SG Wannabe, but I don’t think I’ve heard anything by them. Can you share a link?

PS. Funny Hunny is my favourite OC song too *hi5*

• SG Wannabe is Trio Ballad group, maybe the reason for their lack of news is and i quote (from Wikipedia lol) “abstain from promoting their music initially, declining to appear on music shows or in their own videos; the group has stated that they wish their audience will care more about the music, rather than their appearance.” Though they still once or twice appear in tv show or music show, looks like they still do some screening for that.

But outside group, they still do solo carrier, one of them Lee Seok Hun releases mini-album and a good one too. Though, it’s sad that Lee Seok Hun will be “off duty” for a while from music industry to do military service as active soldier T_T. Looks like my hope to listen their new album must wait for 2 years *sigh*.

Anyway i cannot find any good website for their information even their official website hasn’t been updated from 6 months ago (or just my problem with the language lol), even for me, i know their update information from Indonesian Fan site for SG Wannabe (here the links but it’s in Indonesian : http://sgwannabeindo.wordpress.com ). But here are links for their videos, but like the quote be4, because they want people to appreciate music more than appearance, looks like they don’t even have official youtube channel, or it just the same problem again with I cannot read Korean and some channel with SG Wannabe video are in Korean lol. Anyway here the link :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hPoRgIzXm5o (“lalala” one of their old song, the first song I know about them and the first Korean song that make me fall in love with Korean ballad, the videos also very funny, thet have 2 version, and the first version is horror version lol, the link is 2nd version the song is better and clearer then the 1st version)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6tEWo-nCgAc (“sunflowers” This one is really good too.)

• Hahaha tumben ada orang kasih liat website bahasa Indonesia :p Syukur sa mengerti ji…

I’ve seen that Heart Project video, the one in the Brohoho brick room. I’ve also seen Because I Like You by Lee Seok Hoon – that was pretty good, I think we almost nominated it for Artsy Fartsy.

But I’m with S&M in that I’m not a big fan of ballads, unless they have jaw-dropping vocals ^^;

• SHANGHAI ROMANCE!!!

28. 2NE1 I love you – great song!!

29. Being totally biased towards nu’est I still have to say this
    One of the best songs i listen to sooooo much is Angel by exo…m (does it count as kpop…because i like the chinese more than the korean version). It’s so beautiful gosh.
    B.a.ps Goodbye is sooooo beautiful it destroys me
    T-aras day by day just great
    And also Tarantallegra! I didn’t give much attention to Junsu before it but when i first listened to it I fell in love with not only the song but to Junsus voice.
    I also got more into somehow indie kinda songs and I really really really love Tarus Orange blossom. It was my late summer jam i guess.
    And let’s not forget about Epik High (all songs of the album okay), Lee Hi, Orange Caramels Lipstick and Milkshake, I wonder if you’re hurt like me by 2am and Face by nu’est (I had to mention nu’est sorry, I fell so hard for face, I still listen to it so much)

30. Truthfully I liked a lot of songs this year, mostly from my favorite groups, which I have a lot of, so it’s hard to pick favorites without being a little biased since I like a lot of groups so much.

31. They really “stook” out did they Simon? lol!

Ok, yeah I was a bit disappointed that not many other rookie groups were voted in this year. My list reads as:

Wonder Boyz: Open the Door
    Cross Gene: LaDiDaDi
    LED Apple: Time Is Up
    N.Sonic: Super Boy
    Nu’est: Face

As well as Shinhwa’s Venus and F.CUZ’s: No 1

I’ll also sneak MYNAME’S Hello & Goodbye in there too.

They’re my main faves

32. On the Road is one of my favorite songs from this year. Did you see/ hear the Live version they did on YDH Must? YDH sang with them and BLEW ME away! The song always gives me goosebumps! Here is the live with YDH: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gDv1Lu0fgPc

It’s hard for me to pic a favorite song from Shinhwa’s album because I love them all but Hurts might be close to my favorite. It made me cry before knowing the English translation and after looking up the English translation I cried even harder!

33. NALLILILILILILI MAMBO~

34. My favorite song of 2012 that i can’t stop listening to is Alone by Sistar :) whoo whoo whooo (Without you I’m fallin’ down)♫♪

35. I really think that every 6 months you guys should release a kpop music monday OF YOUR CHOICE for a mv that you so badly wanted to review and didn’t get to that was released during those 6 months…so like one in June and one in December. B/c so many great songs/mvs get missed out on b/c everybody votes for the bias regardless of quality. XD It’s like fans look at your kpopcharts as a way to compete against who has the biggest fan base…which isn’t surprising. But it really limits the winners of your kpopcharts. And you end up reviewing the same group several weeks in a row at times. Example being 2ne1 and GD. (I’m a huge fan a 2ne1 and it bothered me severely that they won Music Monday like 3 weeks in a row in 2011.).
    Anyways, it would be like a “Director’s Choice Kpop Music Monday”.

• Amen to everything you said….^^….I love Big Bang but this “G-dragon gets a almost a whole month of Music Mondays” must stop.

36. I actually liked quite a few of the rookie groups this year and all the vets really are stepping their games up. These kpop artists, new and old, have a lot of stiff competition. You mentioned a lot of my favorite songs here but there were a few others as well.

GLAM – Party (XXO)
    Sunny Hill – Grasshopper Song (i’m still playing this almost every day)
    Leessang – My Love
    FIESTAR – Vista (seriously addicting and well, Darth Vader grooving in the beginning of the video is pretty sweet.)
    John Park – Falling
    RaNia – Style (Thanks YG…. Oooo, I’m so YG biased. lol. But seriously, just a bit. I really like this group anyway.)
    Epik High ft Lee Hi – It’s Cold
    Ga-in – Bloom

There were also quite a few songs this year which made me feel like I was listening to a song from my youth, not 2012. On that note, I was super impressed with SPICA’s I’ll Be There and BTOB’s WOW. This is the same reason I really got into SHINee years ago. The beats bring me back.

37. i wonder why you were disappointed by Big Bang and 2NE1? Can Busker Busker be related to kpop? If so, then he is definitely Number 1 in my Kpop Chart 2012.

• I can’t speak for S&M, but I was a little let down as well. They relied on MR and stage effects way too much. I’d rather they just did an acoustic performance – I know they can rock it. Plus, they didn’t have their live band with them *is a Big Bang Band junkie*

38. This was really interesting to watch, honestly.

But every time I see this kind of posts… i realize how much videos, bands and music i don’t listen to xD I don’t know it it’s a bad thing… i don’t think it is, really, but… xD

Anyhooooooooow… I personally like Miss A “Touch” but I had encounter a lot of people who says that it’s the worst song that they ever released D: so i’m glad you guys like it ^^ it makes me feel less alone XD

I loved GD’s album, specially “One Of A Kind”, I personally think it’s the best song in the album… but “Crayon” it’s so addicted xD I get dress listen to it!

I think SHINee can do better than “Sherlock”, I’d really like it they realease a ballad… they have great vocals for it! But the stages are wow, I really, really like them.

On my opinion the best thing I listen to this year was “Bad Boy” from BIGBANG, “Catch Me” from TVXQ and “Tarantallegra” from Junsu… and “You’re The One” from JYP xD I have this thing for that song… it’s just askjdalkdkaldkaldklasdklda xD

The albums were amazing, I was really REALLY impresed by all of them this year.

As for the rest you’ve talked about… i didn’t like any of the songs Super Junior released this year, I was a little dissapointed because I really enjoyed Bonamana but I hope this year I get to see them more, BAP wasn’t as great as I thought they will when they debuted with “Warrior” and the rest… I don’t listen to them so, I don’t know xD

39. Kim Sung Gyu — 41 Days …I really love this song, his new album in general is great but this song really got stuck in my head.

40. Finally some love for Dalshabet ;_; I loved their song and video and how they were dead-panning it. Just genious. I also loved Girl’s Day’s Oh! My God, just a fun dancing song and really funny video and later their Don’t Forget Me song (while I usually dislike most ballads in kpop). I also loved T-ARA’s Sexy Love, I like it when they try to mix it up a little and the sounds at the start were really cool.

With EXO-K’s What Is Love…. Whenever I see that name I will always hear Haddaway and see Jim Carrey headbobbing like crazy.