Our Interview with MBLAQ

June 9, 2012

Comments

FINALLY! You saw our Interview with Wonder Girls and our Interview with Sistar. Here, at last, is our Interview with MBLAQ. Yay! No more people emailing and tweeting us every day asking when the video will be up!

We put the interviews out in this order to be fair, since they were the last group that we interviewed in a totally freaking hectic day. It was a good hectic, of course, but an exhausting one. If you haven’t seen our Behind the Scenes with Wonder Girls, Sistar, and MBLAQ video, then check that out. That was all in one day. All of the interviews happened within, like, three hours. We ran from the Wonder Girls from YouTube Headquarters in San Bruno over to our Sistar live chat in Google Headquarters in Mountain View. While running in the parking lot to get to Sistar, we saw MBLAQ sitting in the parking lot, but didn’t even have a chance to say hi. Then, when we finished with Sistar, we ran downstairs to interview MBLAQ. BOOM!

We were exhausted by the end of it all, but didn’t feel it, mostly because everyone that we were interviewing were a lot more exhausted than we were. Hell: all we had to do was just sit down and chat with them. They, on the other hand, had to sit down and chat with us AND plan for, you know, a HUGE FREAKING CONCERT the next day. So, yeah, we’re all a bit dead. We’re glad that they agreed to our CRY skit, though. Ha! That was…embarrassing and awkward (but when are we NOT embarrassing and awkward? That just how we roll!).

We had another skit planned with them that would have been epic, but we didn’t have the time to do. We were going to start off the interview by telling MBLAQ that we had asked you all to submit your questions to MBLAQ, which you did, when we announced that we were going to the Google Kpop Concert. Then we’d say that we printed out some of the questions, at which point we’d pull out a ridiculous stack of papers. Then we’d read the first page like “Susan from Alabama asks ‘Dear MBLAQ. PLEASE MARRY ME!'” We’d then apologize for the awkward question, and then move on to the second question, which would ask for them to take their shirts off. Then we’d look at the third question and not even read it since it’s OOOOH SO NASTY. We’d flip through the huge stack of papers while MBLAQ would look around awkwardly. IT WOULD HAVE BEEN PERFECT! But we didn’t have time to do both that skit AND the Cry skit, so we stuck with the easier one. Yay!

But wait…didn’t we say something about MBLAQ signed CDs?

MBLAQ Autographed Album

You want an MBLAQ Autographed Album, don't you? OOOOH YES YOU DO!

And, yes, you saw that right. MBLAQ wrote their names all over their CDs. They touched those CDs, breathed on those CDs. Some of them even licked the CDs! That last part is not true. Anyhow, for those of you who want us to give you an autographed MBLAQ CD, here’s what you gotta do.

On YouTube
1) Click this link to Subscribe to us on YouTube
2) Either in the comments to this post or our YouTube video, tell us what made you fall in love with MBLAQ!
3) If you chose to leave your answer in the comments here, leave your YouTube username in the comment as well, so we can make sure you’re subscribed :D

On Twitter:
1) Click this link to Follow us on Twitter:
2) Click this link to Retweet this Post

On Facebook:
1) Click here to Like Our Page
2) Find the “MBLAQ Interview Contest Thread” and like that post
3) Similar to the YouTube thread, in the comments to that contest thread,

Also, like in last week’s Sistar Interview, we’ve got some unused scenes that you’ll hopefully like. Check em out below!

Comments

Special Features

Our Interview with MBLAQ

1. The first time I fell in love with MBLAQ:
    It was their debut with Oh Yeah, not only was the song easy to sing with. ( oh yeah) but when I saw the G.O. with a mustache automatically he earned some brownie points with me ( I have a thing for mustaches :D ). So I was so sad when it was gone.
    Not to be upset by the ‘stache  being gone, I looked at videos of them and watched variety shows.
    Man… I love these guys. I started to like k-pop around the same time they debuted so I’ve grown up with them.

Youtube: sorrymori

2. Rin

first, a question for you: are multiple submissions allowed for the MBLAQ cds on Youtube &Twitter? not so much that Youtube automatically marks them as spam, but spaced out? and multiple tweets of your interview video? thanks :)

I’ve been watching MBLAQ since debut, and although I liked them since
    the beginning, the 5 boys have grown on me so much since then. I came
    to love all of them through watching them on Sesame Player because the
    show solely focused on the members and it let us get to know each
    member more. And because they taught me the “apartment game” and the
    “mandu game” XD

3. I liked MBLAQ for their music, but I fell in love with them while watching “Hello Baby”.  Watching them with the children on the show was amazingly cute!!

YouTube: Dfullerton82

4. I fis

5. I can’t explain well how much I love MBLAQ with English, but I hope you could understand.
    I fell in love with MBLAQ because of Lee Joon.
    Once, he was on a TV show named “Radio Star”.
    He was so funny on the show that after the show there was even a big article about him that how much he was funny on the show.(그는 그 방송에서 정말 재미있었고 그래서 방송이 끝난 후에 그가 얼마나 재미있었는지에 대한 기사도 났어요)
    Since I like funny man, I started to search about him.
    (재미있는 남자를 좋아하기 때문에, 그에 대해 찾아보기 시작했어요.)
    And eventually, I fell in love with him.
    I watched so many his pictures and TVprogram that I feel like he is really close to me.

Then I found about MBLAQ.
    And I realized that all members are SOOO COOL.
    양승호 is manly and his piano skill is gorgeous. He is also thoughtful.
    정병희(G.O) has wonderful voice and charisma >_<.
    이창선(Lee Joon) is a good dancer, actor, singer. And I love his smiling.
    박상현(Cheondung=Thunder) is a man. But he is also cute!!
    방철용(Mir) is really really really cute but when he sings, he could run the world with his charisma.

I watched ALL their TV programs and Music Broadcasting.
    It was tired but also happy.
    I joined their fan club, A+, and wheresoever they go, I followed them with other fans.
    I wrote a fiction about MBLAQ and posted it on fan club homepage.
    They were even in my dream.
    I can't live without seeing their pictures.
    (그들의 사진을 보지 않고선 살 수가 없었어요)
    Yes, you are right. I AM ABSOLUTELY CRAZY ABOUT MBLAQ.

I really really really want to get the CDs.
    I don't have any CDs because my mom doesn't want me to spend money for entertainers.
    It's so sadㅠ_ㅠ
    I can't miss this chance.
    I long for get the CDs.

I love you, Simon and Martina.
    I have promoted about you to my friends and foriegners.
    I always feel thankful to you since you guys introduce about Korea lot.
    Please help me!!!

Twitter : 박성혜(@Shake_by_gone)
    Facebook : 박성혜
    Youtube : shye0715

6. I can’t explain well how much I love MBLAQ with English, but I hope you could understand.
    I fell in love with MBLAQ because of Lee Joon.
    Once, he was on a TV show named “Radio Star”.
    Since I like funny man, I started to search about him.
    (재미있는 남자를 좋아하기 때문에, 그에 대해 찾아보기 시작했어요.)
    And eventually, I fell in love with him.

Then I found about MBLAQ.
    And I realized that all members are SOOO COOL.
    양승호 is manly and his piano skill is gorgeous. He is also thoughtful.
    정병희(G.O) has wonderful voice and charisma >_<.
    이창선(Lee Joon) is a good dancer, actor, singer. And I love his smiling.
    박상현(Cheondung=Thunder) is a man. But he is also cute!!

I watched ALL their TV programs and Music Broadcasting.
    It was tired but also happy.
    I wrote a fiction about MBLAQ and posted it on fan club homepage.
    They were even in my dream.
    I can't live without seeing their pictures.
    (그들의 사진을 보지 않고선 살 수가 없었어요)
    Yes, you are right. I AM ABSOLUTELY CRAZY ABOUT MBLAQ.

I really really really want to get the CDs.
    It's so sadㅠ_ㅠ
    I can't miss this chance.
    I long for get the CDs.

I love you, Simon and Martina.
    I have promoted about you to my friends and foriegners.
    I always feel thankful to you since you guys introduce about Korea lot.
    Please help me!!!

Twitter : 박성혜(@Shake_by_gone)
    Facebook : 박성혜
    Youtube : shye0715

7.  Martina you were so funny, it was a great Interview, thank you!! The only thing I missed was WAFFUR!!! XDD

8. this is sooo coool. mblaq is my second favorite kpop group. it was like a dream watching you guys meet them :o thank you for this video :D i was fangirlng the whole time

9. Kay

I believe it was about that time when they were doing promotions for “G.O.O.D. Love”. I bumped into MBLAQ because of SHINee, who were doing a “Hello Baby”. I found the whole concept: bands + babies, very interesting & funny.

Then I searched in YT “kpop + kids” (thinking I could find other bands who had done similar shows) and MBLAQ popped up!! That song never fails to cheer me up. I think I started liking them, right at that moment. That video gave me a different vibe from the band. Like they we’re NOT just another bunch of pretty faces, who also happened to be able to sing and dance well. They could be fun and silly, cute,caring, simple… real.

Ever since I’ve been a fan of them and I can’t wait to be at one of their concerts “one day”, be it in korea or in my country. Who knows, with some luck I might catch a glimpse of papa Rain too.

(lol I remember I kept wishing they had a “Hello Baby” and now…)
    ;)

(btw “KayDalle”, is my YouTube user)

10. The moment i fell in love with MBLAQ when i heard “Cry” on August 9th 2011. It was midnight and the dance really inspired me, mv was great and their voices … fabulous ! I liked it a lot. It’s one of my favorite songs. The first member who i saw before i heard ab MBLAQ was Lee Joon. He was speaking english with Yoseob , Onew and Shindong on Star Golden Globe. That was hilarious tho ! :) Anyway , after watching some more videos of MBLAQ i realize that i had some kind of obsession with them. I want to know them more and more i wanted to be part of the family … i start to love them so much because their dorky personalities and gorgeous voices. They’re absolutely fantastic. I’m proud to be A+.♥ :) My twitter : @Cafekkonori:twitter
    My youtube:
    Cafekkonori

11. I fell in love with MBLAQ when their “Oh Yeah” MV came out. “Yo! Amigos”. kyyyaaa!!! They were all super HOT! Joon with his sexy body, Mir with his arousing face touch, G.O. with his voice, Seungho with his manliness and Thunder with his fierce dancing! I fell in love with all of them. I kept replaying the video over and over because of their “Oh Yeah” Dance. “Oh yeah, Oh yeah, Oh yeah, yeah, yeah”!And from there on, I became obsessed with them, I watched every video they were on, and I still try watch every video of them. They’re so funny, talented, handsome, etc, etc… :)

12. Heyo!
    I love MBLAQ, because they definitely stand out and don’t follow the general ‘kpop’ normal boy band. They are more carefree with their image and it’s really neat how they have impact on their albums. With Rain as their mentor, I think they can each make their careers really successful, and I can’t wait to see them grow even more! I’ve been an A+ since I saw Oh Yeah (Lee Joon chocolate abs… yum) and I love the rest of their videos!

13. I became a HUGE MBLAQ fan after my best friend introduced me to EYK. I just couldn’t stop watching your videos and I watched How to dance K-Pop 2008,9, and 10.  I saw the K-pop music monday for Mona Lisa and just fell in love with the unique style and incredilble vocal range of each and every member. To this day Mona Lisa and of course War will be some of my all time favorite songs by MBLAQ.

14. Alright, so the moment that I fell in love with MBLAQ…mmm well the first time I heard of them was when they were promoting Y…I saw them on a music show and I was like, cool…but they didn’t leave a lasting impression…however, when they started promoting Mona Lisa is when I really started to take an interest and I went in search of info…lots of info…and then I found lots of other amazing songs by them, such as Cry and now they continue to amaze me with their awesome songs and their fun personalities…
    Youtube username: rebeldemoongazer8

15. MBLAQ is what made me fall in love with KPOP.

16. bit off topic but i have to tell.

so i went to prom on thursday, and when a guy tried to dance (grind-_-) on me, all i could think about was Spudgy trying to hump my leg because of his blue shirt. Here began my hysterical laugh in the middle of the dance floor. Poor guy. Viva la Spudgy!!

on topic:

I love MBLAQ! Martina’s acting was awesome! Simon, I thought you were an OG. What’s with the ballet? lol
    And G.O watches your videos?! How many idols is that so far? You guys should keep track! It can be like a “how awesome are we?” kind of mete. The highest being when TOP says he watches your videos ;)

17. Guys thanking so much for the interview you guys are amazing keep the good work that ur doing fighting !!!!!!! Ok Si I first fell in love with MBLAQ when I saw monalisa song I agree with you guys tht the video didn’t make sense but the music was just amazing they are really awsome also I love them when I saw hello baby I just die with that they were really funny and nice. But once again I love their music I always see their music videos an I have KBS in the USA thank god an I toon in every time try were going to be in it. I hope they keep doing a great job and to stay healthy. Also you two Simon an Martina stay strong. Thanks again for all you guys do. ^_* my YouTube user name is [email protected]

18. What made me fall in love with MBLAQ was their orginal sound in music. Also their perfect dancing and vocal skills!
    Youtube Username: Kpop526

19. I Liked MBLAQ since they
    started their career !! i LOVE their style , i LOVE their songs beacause
    they are very original with everything they do, i’m a really big fan of
    them and one day i hope to got to korea to see them in a show and talk
    to them, They are funny, very unique and creative with both their lyrics
    and their style , they know how to rock in their shows !!! and they are
    sooo sweet in hello baby !! i hope they come to canada one day !! i’m
    totally addicted to MBLAQ and i wish to win this contest, it would be
    the BEST THING EVER !! they are so sexy and they know their fans loves
    them not only for their body but also for their musics !! i’m an A+ for
    life !! and i know every fans qant to say how much they love them !! i
    always watch MBLAQ programs and every MV that comes out !! I really hope
    you see my feelings for them because i REALLY REALLY REALLY WANNA WIN
    THIS !!! ♥ and i also LOVE YOU GUYS !! YOU TOTALLY ROCK !! thank you for
    creating that contest and i hope you choose me xD ♥

Facebook : Alexandra Sylvestre ( Already posted a comment on your page <3 )

Youtube : xParkYeongSo

20. Youtube name: noimnotaznWell, I didn’t know about K-pop untill last year, and at first I only knew about Bigbang, 2NE1, and SNSD. While everything was still really new to me, Mona Lisa came out and I really liked the song, but I didn’t really know MBLAQ. I started listen to their other music and then I liked MBLAQ, but still didn’t really know them. It wasn’t until Hello Baby that i started to fall in love with them.^^ I liked how they all have such unique personalities and styles; so I started listening to all of their songs. Then I found out that Rain created MBLAQ and, well, that made me like them even more! However, what really “sealed the deal” was Sesame Player. Oh my gosh, “Bathroom Interviews” was the funniest thing I had ever watched, I was sad that Mir wasn’t there but it was still hilarious. I think thats when I actually fell in love with MBLAQ. G.O., Seungho, Thunder, Joon, and Mir are great at singing and dancers, they are hilarious, and I know some groups fake that they are close, but it seems to me like they actually are and that they actually care for each other, and their fans. They (with Ukiss) are my favorite K-pop group! MBLAQ HWAITING! ♥

21. good job martina the opening was hilarious lol i can’t stop watching the clip

22. Dear Simon, you make me wish I was polish and that so interferes with my usually nationalistic point of view xDDD

23. MBLAQ was one of the first kpop groups I followed and since then, Seungho oppa has forever been my ultimate bias~ *____*

24. Well to be honest, the moment I fell in love with MBLAQ was when Lee Joon lifted his shirt in “Oh Yeah” with that smile on his face. They are also the reason I fell hard for Kpop. I would never get anything done when I would come home from school and immediately sit down at the computer and fan girl over all of them. Example: I should be studying for finals right now…oops…
    But they are all so talented AND attractive and seem to love what they do.
    Simon and Martina, thank you for bringing Kpop closer to all of us so far away!

25. Well to be honest, the moment I fell in love with MBLAQ was when Lee Joon lifted his shirt in “Oh Yeah” with that smile on his face. They are also the reason I fell hard for Kpop. I would never get anything done when I would come home from school and immediately sit down at the computer and fan girl over all of them. Example: I should be studying for finals right now…oops…But they are all so talented AND attractive and seem to love what they do.Simon and Martina, thank you for bringing Kpop closer to all of us so far away!
    On youtube I am otherfakerfaster :)

26. there is not really a moment when i fell inlove with mblaq but each member individually
    Seungho- Watching any and all interviews. He is always himself and funny but at the same time he is still a leader. & watching him and Lauren on Hello Baby melted my heart
    G.O.- watching him on immortal song. He has a voice that could **SIGHS*** Are there even words? I could listen to him sing all day & night <333
    Joon- He actually got me into MBlaq with Ninja Assassin. How can you not love Joon? He is so funny but put him in front of a camera and he is an AMAZING actor!! And I love that he is not afraid to say what is exactly on his mind unlike alot of other idols.
    Thunder- Watching him & Leo on Hello Baby was so heart warming <3 He has always been so shy but then watching him on MBlaqs Seasme Player, you got to see his crazier side and i loved it. And i love watching him and Dara, he such a sweet and protective brother he reminds me of my older brothers!!
    Mir- Mir is hands down my favorite Maknae. He is always so energetic about everything he does. He never does anything half way. and i just love people like that.
    And MBlaq as a whole is just an amazing group. They never fail to amaze me with every dance or Music Video that comes out. Every A+ owes Bi(Rain) a huge thank you for putting such amazing guys in our lives!
    I would be so happy and thankful to receive one of their signed CD's
    youtube name- Mossgrl615

27. Even though I don’t listen to music anymore, I can’t help but like these guys. Every variety show I’ve seen with them I’ve enjoyed.

28. I’ve been a humble Kpop fan for years, from lip syncing songs to knowing dance moves. Though if I had to be honest, I didn’t really know about MBLAQ during their debut period other than hearing about Joon’s hollywood acting. It wasn’t until I saw “It’s War” on Korea Billboard that I became more and more familiar with them as a group. I’m not lying when I saw that when I saw the music video, I cried because I was so moved (that aside, I’m an emotional person in general ><) by both the message and the vocals.

What won me over with MBLAQ (other than the obvious personal entertainment skills and shining personalities of each member – though Seungho will have a special place in my heart, even before and naturally after Hello Baby), was their  interview on "Oh Happy Day." They were honest about the feelings about the time period for releasing and promoting songs – they spent 7-8 months putting in their heart and soul for wonderful albums but because of the fast moving music industry, they were criticized: "Why did MBLAQ come out that late?" Hearing how honest they were about such a sensitive topic, how much genuine effort they put in regardless of the pressure of the industry, and then I noticing more and more that MBLAQ stayed strong against conforming to the industry mentally and musically – it was the moment Kpop music idols were most human to me. Truly, MBLAQ was and regretfully are still undervalued (such as with the Seungho photo with the foreign fan incident) but they'll ALWAYS be A+ in my (and I'm sure one day everyone else's) hearts.

This is side note too but I won my ticket to go see MBLAQ at the MBC Google concert through an MBLAQ forum. I was so completely grateful since I traveled 3,000 miles back to see them (as they're harder to see in America) and it was my first and probably will be my only Kpop concert. Knowing that opportunity was provided through MBLAQ-related connections to go see MBLAQ, I can't help but feel that was somewhat fate. I hope everyone feels this honored by MBLAQ and their wonderful work in whatever setting .

And thanks always Simon and Martina for the wonderful, consistently adorably cute videos! MBLAQ and Eat Your Kimchi fighting~ <3

Youtube name: jadedkismet

29. The moment I fell in love with MBLAQ was when I watched them at the MBC Google Kpop Concert. Honestly before that I didn’t like Kpop in general too much because they turned my brother and sister into crazy people. They were always raving about new videos that were coming out and stuff like that and truthfully it was kind of annoying. Then my sister had a friend with an extra ticket and I thought that it would be fun to see what a read concert was like because I hadn’t been to one before. The concert was awesome and I loved it when MBLAQ sang this is war! I have to say that their performance was awesome and since then i have been listening to the song this is war over and over again. I have lost count of how many times I have repeated it on my ipod. I will always remember MBLAQ as one of the groups that got me into Kpop.
    youtube: evathemangafreak
    facebook: Eva Chen
    twitter: Eva Chen @pantherinshadow

30. Didn’t Mir said Waffle???:)

31. I WANT A SIGNED CD!!!! CAN I BUY ONE? :'( …. i have the worst luck at winning prizes (i never do…but oh wells, at least i have to try). I fell in love with MBLAQ when I first saw them in skin-tight pants :3 … no scratch that lolz. What made me fall in love with MBLAQ was the way they interact with each other. It seems like they always have the most fun when they’re just by themselves (makes me want to be one of them so I can be in on the fun). Plus I think they genuinely care for each other, which makes all warm and happy inside :). Not to mention they’re very hard-working, honest, and talented.

CAN’T WAIT TO SEE THEM IN JULY!!! Martina, are you guys gonna be at their concert?

youtube & twitter username: TheElleWu

32. I did pay attention to MBLAQ when they were still rookies (Y) but then I drifted off because I started listening to more and more kpop groups and I had trouble catching up. However, “It’s War” really made me fell in love with MBLAQ, more than the time I first heard about them. Through the MV, and behind the scenes of “It’s War” I was able to see their individual talents and I feel like they matured a lot and they each have something that lures me into them. They act naturally and they don’t overdo things (or exaggerate) which is what I appreciate the most. Plus, in “It’s War,” there was no auto-tune so I was able to see and listen to their true voices and that makes the song even more powerful. I really hope I can get this. It’s really hard to buy any kpop cd’s, shirts,posters, etc and this would be the best b-day gift ever!

33. To be honest, I keep falling in love with them every single day more and
    more, when I finish watching a video, listening to a song, seeing pictures…
    but I think that what makes me start falling in love with MBLAQ was their talents(the way they dance and their voices are really impressive),
    their personality, the way they have fun together and the fact that they keep
    their feets firmly on the ground, which I think it’s one of the best qualities
    that idols can have, especially when they’re becoming more popular. Seungho made me fell in love with him because of his
    leader side, actually, especially when he does that death stare that really
    scare but it’s cute at the same time. G.O is my favorite. I started to like him
    in Sesame Player, because I really like his competitive side and intelligence.
    Joon, actually, was the first member that I liked. He’s so simple, emotive,
    kind, and I really thing that he’s the most sincere member when it comes to
    emotion. Thunder has this cute side that makes everyone fall for him and I
    really like when he talks about the “dark side” of each member,
    revealing things that nobody knows, haha. When I started to like MBLAQ I didn’t
    like Mir, but when I watched “MBLAQ Goes to School” and his lovely Engrish, I started to pay more attention to him and I just love his funny and childish side. They’re simply Multi-talented
    Brilliant Lovely Affectionate Q(ok, I don’t know.. Q from charismatic!?, hahaha :p)  ..

And this question is really difficult to answer, since it`s hard to put
    a feeling into words. Easy question next time, please ㅠ.ㅠ

REALLY SORRY about my English, ..I know it’s really terrible, but I really
    wanted to try, so really sorry if I made many mistakes L

yt: pberlanza

34. I can’t explain well how much I love MBLAQ with English, but I hope you could understand.
    I fell in love with MBLAQ because of Lee Joon.
    Once, he was on a TV show named “Radio Star”.
    Since I like funny man, I started to search about him.
    (재미있는 남자를 좋아하기 때문에, 그에 대해 찾아보기 시작했어요.)
    And eventually, I fell in love with him.

Then I found about MBLAQ.
    And I realized that all members are SOOO COOL.
    양승호 is manly and his piano skill is gorgeous. He is also thoughtful.
    정병희(G.O) has wonderful voice and charisma >_<.
    이창선(Lee Joon) is a good dancer, actor, singer. And I love his smiling.
    박상현(Cheondung=Thunder) is a man. But he is also cute!!

I watched ALL their TV programs and Music Broadcasting.
    It was tired but also happy.
    I wrote a fiction about MBLAQ and posted it on fan club homepage.
    They were even in my dream.
    I can't live without seeing their pictures.
    (그들의 사진을 보지 않고선 살 수가 없었어요)
    Yes, you are right. I AM ABSOLUTELY CRAZY ABOUT MBLAQ.

I really really really want to get the CDs.
    It's so sadㅠ_ㅠ
    I can't miss this chance.
    I long for get the CDs.

I love you, Simon and Martina.
    I have promoted about you to my friends and foriegners.
    I always feel thankful to you since you guys introduce about Korea lot.
    Please help me!!!

Twitter : 박성혜(@Shake_by_gone)
    Facebook : 박성혜
    Youtube : shye0715

35. The first thing that me fall in love with MBLAQ was probably Joon’s honey abs. (THANK YOU JOON! :D) And then as I started replaying “Oh Yeah”, I heard this AWESOME rapping from none other than our “aegyo-full” maknae. And then I saw the MV over and over again just for Mir’s rapping. Which then led me to watch some of their variety shows, which Joon is a master of now, (pants ripping, I almost died.) and then I started to obsess over them (as quietly as I could at home at twelve in the morning). And now, I’ve gotten some of my friends addicted to MBLAQ, which I hope will turn into full-blown K-POP obsessing. I absolutely love, love, love watching them live and feeling like I’m a part of them, watching them laugh while laughing with them even if I don’t get their jokes, and seeing them being themselves and making me smile in return. I may not go to their every concert, or try to stalk them, but I hope they know that I’ll always be supporting them, in good times and bad, just so that they know that yes, there is a person out there that loves them, that will wait for them, and that will never be disappointed in them.

Youtube Username: Dragon21Dreamer

36. The moment I fell in love with MBLAQ was after I saw Joon in Ninja Assassin saying, “You shouldn’t do that.” Then I discovered Mir and his amazing Engrish. “Waffer” … “Duh Engerish” … Ahh. I love MBLAQ’s English so much~

YT Username: ashleysheafferTwitter: Ashleyx1000

37. while i was watching this video a spider crawled across my keyboard

38. I seriously could not keep my eyes off of Seungho. Had to watch this about 3 times in order to see all of their reactions. He is so beautiful *_*

39. I’m a new fan of Mblaq and I’m pretty new to kpop overall since I’m usually more into the rock genre. I was scrolling down a blog when I stumbled upon a Super Junior video among their posts. From there I found “Lucifer” by SHINee and instantly fell in love. I searched for all their MVs on youtube and soon my account was flooded with suggestions of other kpop videos to watch and amongst them was Mblaq’s “This Is War”. A lot of people would probably comment on their looks only and I don’t really blame them, but what really blew me away was the confidence that radiated from both the power of the dance and the emotion in their voices.
    What really bothers me is that most artists out there at the moment seem so unsure of themselves even when singing songs written by themselves and I’ve always been looking for artists and bands that can feel sure of themselves both on stage and during recording without having to take their clothes off. The tricky part about a kpop group like Mblaq is that they are being completely choreographed. Knowing this I still couldn ‘t help but be drawn to them. What really surprised me with Mblaq was their ability to take something and make it their own. Even though some of their songs are completely different from eachother and sound nothing alike they manage to give it the same feeling. You can instantly tell that it’s a song by Mblaq. And that’s what really made me fall in love with Mblaq. They’re not just any group but they have full control of themselves and their music and manage to perform their songs with enough confidence to blow me away.

Youtube: Jalisd

40. I can’t explain well how much I love MBLAQ in English, but I hope you could understand.
    I fell in love with MBLAQ because of Lee Joon.
    Once, he was on a TV program named “Radio star”.
    He was so funny in the program that after the program, there was even a big artcle about him that how he was funny in the program.
    (그 프로그램에서 이준이 정말 재미있어서 그 방송이 끝나고, 이준이 그 방송에서 얼마나 재미있었는지에 대한 기사도 났어요)
    Since I love funny man, I started to search about Lee Joon.
    (재미있는 남자를 좋아하기 때문에, 이준에 대해 찾아보기 시작했어요.)
    And eventually, I fell in love with him.
    I watched so many his pictures and TV program that I even feel like Lee Joon is really close to me!! (그의 사진과 방송을 TV프로그램을 너무 많이 봐서 심지어는 이준이 저랑 정말로 친한 것 처럼 느껴졌어요)

Then I found about MBLAQ as he is in MBLAQ
    (그러다가 MBLAQ에 대해 찾아봤어요 그가 MBLAQ에 있기 때문에)
    I realized they are really close to their fans.
    I started to watch ALL TV shows that they were on.
    (그들이 나온 모든 방송들을 보기 시작했어요)
    It was really tired but also made me happy.
    Each members were so cool, and close to their fans, A+.
    I joined a fan club and wheresoever they go, I follow them with other fans.
    (팬클럽에 가입했고 그들이 어디를 가든, 다른 팬들과 같이 따라다녔어요)
    Such as their TV program, music broadcasting, performance, etc.
    (방송, 음악방송, 공연, 등)
    Yes, you are right. I’m absolutely crazy about MBLAQ.

I really really really want to get the CDs.
    Because my mom doesn’t want me to spend money for entertainers,
    I couldn’t buy their CDs.ㅠ_ㅠ So sad.
    (엄마가 연예인 때문에 돈 쓰는 걸 싫어해서 CD를 살 수 없었어요)

I really long for get CDs.
    I love you, Simon and Martina.
    I always feel thankful to you. I recommend you to my friends and other foriegners.
    Please help me to get CDs.

facebook : 박성혜
    twitter : 박성혜 (@Shake_by_Gone)
    youtube : shye0715