Our Interview with MBLAQ

June 9, 2012

Comments

FINALLY! You saw our Interview with Wonder Girls and our Interview with Sistar. Here, at last, is our Interview with MBLAQ. Yay! No more people emailing and tweeting us every day asking when the video will be up!

We put the interviews out in this order to be fair, since they were the last group that we interviewed in a totally freaking hectic day. It was a good hectic, of course, but an exhausting one. If you haven’t seen our Behind the Scenes with Wonder Girls, Sistar, and MBLAQ video, then check that out. That was all in one day. All of the interviews happened within, like, three hours. We ran from the Wonder Girls from YouTube Headquarters in San Bruno over to our Sistar live chat in Google Headquarters in Mountain View. While running in the parking lot to get to Sistar, we saw MBLAQ sitting in the parking lot, but didn’t even have a chance to say hi. Then, when we finished with Sistar, we ran downstairs to interview MBLAQ. BOOM!

We were exhausted by the end of it all, but didn’t feel it, mostly because everyone that we were interviewing were a lot more exhausted than we were. Hell: all we had to do was just sit down and chat with them. They, on the other hand, had to sit down and chat with us AND plan for, you know, a HUGE FREAKING CONCERT the next day. So, yeah, we’re all a bit dead. We’re glad that they agreed to our CRY skit, though. Ha! That was…embarrassing and awkward (but when are we NOT embarrassing and awkward? That just how we roll!).

We had another skit planned with them that would have been epic, but we didn’t have the time to do. We were going to start off the interview by telling MBLAQ that we had asked you all to submit your questions to MBLAQ, which you did, when we announced that we were going to the Google Kpop Concert. Then we’d say that we printed out some of the questions, at which point we’d pull out a ridiculous stack of papers. Then we’d read the first page like “Susan from Alabama asks ‘Dear MBLAQ. PLEASE MARRY ME!'” We’d then apologize for the awkward question, and then move on to the second question, which would ask for them to take their shirts off. Then we’d look at the third question and not even read it since it’s OOOOH SO NASTY. We’d flip through the huge stack of papers while MBLAQ would look around awkwardly. IT WOULD HAVE BEEN PERFECT! But we didn’t have time to do both that skit AND the Cry skit, so we stuck with the easier one. Yay!

But wait…didn’t we say something about MBLAQ signed CDs?

MBLAQ Autographed Album

You want an MBLAQ Autographed Album, don't you? OOOOH YES YOU DO!

And, yes, you saw that right. MBLAQ wrote their names all over their CDs. They touched those CDs, breathed on those CDs. Some of them even licked the CDs! That last part is not true. Anyhow, for those of you who want us to give you an autographed MBLAQ CD, here’s what you gotta do.

On YouTube
1) Click this link to Subscribe to us on YouTube
2) Either in the comments to this post or our YouTube video, tell us what made you fall in love with MBLAQ!
3) If you chose to leave your answer in the comments here, leave your YouTube username in the comment as well, so we can make sure you’re subscribed :D

On Twitter:
1) Click this link to Follow us on Twitter:
2) Click this link to Retweet this Post

On Facebook:
1) Click here to Like Our Page
2) Find the “MBLAQ Interview Contest Thread” and like that post
3) Similar to the YouTube thread, in the comments to that contest thread,

Also, like in last week’s Sistar Interview, we’ve got some unused scenes that you’ll hopefully like. Check em out below!

Comments

Special Features

Our Interview with MBLAQ

1. OHAI!  I fell in love with MBLAQ when Lee Joon’s face first eclipsed the surface of the interwebs in Oh Yeah, dyed orangey brown locks flowing above his glorious naughty-boy smirk. “Yeah. Amigos. Hah.” DIDN’T CARE that he didn’t really speak Spanish. Not at all. That boy in all of his rippling six-pack wonder made me turn away from 2NE1 and Big Bang for a wee moment. His awesome dancing mixed with his crazy personality-like splitting his pants in the crotch area when dancing to Push Push on Star Golden Bell-and strong vocals made me take an interest in the group as a whole.From Ripped Umbrella on Youtube

<3 you guys & Spudster

2. I’m not looking to enter the contest, but I do want to say that the moment I fell in love with them was after this interview. Seriously! I’ve liked MBLAQ for a while, but this interview just makes them more awesome. Awesome job guys! And great beginning :D

3. MBLAQ caught my eye the first time because of G.O. I had never seen a kpop idol with facial hair and he reminded me of Johnny Depp as Captain Jack Sparrow. And I LURVE Johnny Depp. Then i began to see them on variety shows and Joon’s crazy personality and just overall awkwardness pulled me in and made me want to listen to their music. Mir’s rapping and G.O’s voice has made me stay all this time lol

4. ahhhhhhhhhhhh! the candy bar falling/cry dance was tooo funny. It had me rolling. Too clever

5. MBLAQ was one of the first Korean bands that I listened to and I just love them all to pieces, especially Joon :) I fell in love with them because I love the details and acting that they put into their music videos, especially This Is War. It had a very real feel to it and I wasn’t expecting there to be that much blood since not a lot of KPOP groups go for that kind of theme but overall I really liked it. I felt like I was watching a mini movie and I just love how the plot really tied into the song. I’m not sure if I’m the only one that noticed but their outfits while they’re dancing reminded me of Darth Vader, I know its a rather serious song but after I saw that I just couldn’t un-see it :D all they were missing was the mask and the cape! The details in Mona Lisa were very good too and the setting reminded me so much of Fast And The Furious with all the cars and the gas station even though a bit of music video didn’t make that much since.

YouTube: MsSilentPianist

6. I fell in love with MBLAQ when I saw them on Shin PD. They did a lot of games and they were just so charismatic and sweet. They had fun and I loved Mir’s antics and all of their laughs. I had known them through the video Mona Lisa but wasn’t sure if I liked them completely yet. I needed to know they’re personalities. When I saw them acting goofy, I just couldn’t help but fall in love with them. I loved them even more in Hello Baby! They were all such caring oppas to the kids! Charismatic and approachable, MBLAQ really is a group to be admired! MBLAQ FIGHTING!

7. Kat

I actually first fell in love with MBLAQ when I watched an interview when they were in Brazil. They seemed so honest, hilarious and I liked their personalities, not to mention they were all super good looking! And so I was hooked, with their catchy beats, sexy f.a.r.t.ing, crotch rubbing, how could i say no? To this day I still have not been able to escape from MBLAQ’s grasp.

-Youtube Username: Kenaz734

8. MBLAQ IS SO SEXY

9. I admit, I didn’t follow MBLAQ throughout the years they debuted because I thought they were just any other kpop groups, so I didn’t pay much attention to them. I would occasionally hear their early songs, ‘Oh Yeah’ and ‘Y,’ but never bothered to really look at their music videos and promotions. Until I watched their Mona Lisa performances, I began to fall in love with the group when they continuously smiled towards the camera and the fangirling me just kept replaying & shrieking. When I found out about the KPOP Masters Billboard concert in Las Vegas, I just died and came back to life in order to enter the little VIP ticket giveaway they held with the objective to gain the most likes on a picture/ video. In the end, I only collected about 200 or so likes, which was nothing compared to the ones with 1000+ likes. Luckily enough though, my mom was able to grab a few free tickets for me with nice seats. At the concert, I cheered and sang along to the English lyrics since I can’t understand any Korean words. I wish MBLAQ the best of the best and continue to create great music and give us all A+’s plenty of laughter with their dorky selves. MBLAQ HWAITINGGGG!! <33

~ YouTube: PandorazDomo

10. I wouldn’t say that there wasn’t a specific moment that I fell in love with MBLAQ, it’s more as though my perception of them gradually changed drastically over time. To be honest, before I became an A+, I thought that they were simply yet another chic and cookie-cutter kpop boy group out there – nothing special, nothing extraordinary. Just another normal boy group, like the many hundreds out there.

It wasn’t until one day, when I was randomly flipping through youtube videos, when I stumbled across an episode of MBLAQ’s Idol Army. Being bored and having nothing to watch, I thought: Hey, why not give them a try? And ever I starting watching the first episode, I couldn’t stop. Their plain dorkiness, their natural flair for variety, their love for fun, as well as their pabo-ness that made them adorable and funny that the same time, was just too addictive. I found myself searching through youtube videos every single day after that, wanting more MBLAQ shows. I really just couldn’t get enough of these boys.

And then came “It’s War” promotions. I saw the seriousness, the charisma and the pure talent these boys exhibited, as opposed to the dorky, pabo-like image they often put up in their variety shows, and then I realized that these boys were deeper than they had previously seemed. Even though they had the name of Rain on their backs, they didn’t take it for granted, but rather, they worked even harder to prove themselves. Their down-to-earth attitude is what I admire them the most for – how they always continuously strive to improve, and how they always remain such real and open idols. They are never afraid to bare their true self to their fans (both metaphorically and literally hehe ;D), as opposed to how most other groups out there who fear of spoiling their image. I, and I believe every other A+ agrees with me on this, really appreciate it as it makes them feel more real, more reachable, more like friends.

I hope you don’t mind my long answer, but really, my respect for these 5 boys cannot be simply expressed in a few words.

YT username: hkdramaaddict

11. Wow Martina! you sure had the guts to ROFL in front of MBLAQ! Seriously, you’re as cool as they are for me! (Now, now Simon, you’re cool too.. But you should do more crazy stuff once in a while) =D

12. my username on youtube is : motaharehbf
    At first i didnt even know them well but now i am IN LOVE <33333
    pretty much when in idol army, sesame player, running man and hello baby i watched them i fellz in love <333

13. I fell im love with MBLAQ with thier “Cry” MV. I love that song and then they later amazed me with thier “It’s War” MV and song! I love MBLAQ, not only for their music, but for their personalities. They are very hard working and the have been through alot, having to compete with other boy idol groups that are way younger then them, but beating them in contests all the time. MBLAQ doesn’t get the recogniton that they deserve. They have been through alot and it is so amazing that they haven’t given up!
    I have watched alot of variety shows and interviews with MBLAQ and you fell like you get to know their personalities. They are all great guys that continue to persue their dreams and are doing great! I really like MBLAQ, but I also really admire their hard working attitude and perseverance.
    MBLAQ, I will always give you my support and will always pray for your waiting success!
    FIGHTING!!!~~~~~~~~~

14. My usernmae on Youtube is: IloveMalfoyandCena

I fell in love with MBLAQ because they always tried their hardest. They wouldn’t win awards but they would still work their butts off. Thier songs are some of the catchiest and yet they just now started winning awards. Alsothey aren’t afraid to be themselves. They are dorky and embarrassing and yet they just go with it. They each are unique and don’t try to be perfect beasts. Not all of them have fantastics bodies and yet they are proud of what they have. And they don’t whine about the hard conditions they just do what they have to do for the fans. We love them and they know this . They have one of the best relationships with their fanclub . the honestly love us and it shines through in all that they do.

I even remember when I first found out about them. I’d seen Ninja Assassin and wanted to know more about those in the movie. I found MBLAQ and just knew Joon was my bias. I mean he’s gorgeous. But then I found Seasame Player and realized that they are all just a bunch of talented dorks and my love for them grew. I’ve come to love them all for having the courage to just be their heeling selves. From Seungho’s black eyes and electronic item love to Mir’s old looking Maknae title. They are just wonderful and I am truly just glad to be a fan.

15.  hey!! thank you so much for the awesome interviews!! they feel much more personal than the kinda standardized korean interviews I’ve seen with them so far ^^ hmmmm what made me fall in love with mblaq– honestly they were never really favs of mine, but a few months ago I went to the KMF music festival in LA and they also performed and were MINBLOWINGLY AMAZING!! totally convinced me to love them by their stage presence and performance alone ^^ and then at the very, very end, after the last stage with all the singers, lee joon suddenly shouted “I LOVE YOUUU!!” and then ran off the stage >.< officially an mblaq fangirl now hehehe <3

16. T 3 T poor guys jet lagged!
    i remember when i went to greece ( it was torcher ) so much tiredness
    huh…yet they managed to smile ^^

17. honestly this interview made me fall in love with MBLAQ, they’re so sweet and friendly. It’s really nice to know that they can take a joke and don’t get bothered by being made fun of :)
    Youtube username: Judithlebreuilly

18. I fell in love with MBLAQ when I saw the Y MV.  Ever since then I have been a die hard A+ fan.  MBLAQ FOREVER!!  I seen MBLAQ twice in concert here in the States, and because of them, my dance crew and I are planning on auditioning for J.Tune Camp next year.  사랑해 MBLAQ!!

19. What made me fall in love with MBLAQ was when i first saw ‘Y’. It was the time that it first came out, and they just debuted. Watching the music video, I became a bit Lee Joon biased.( can’t blame me, they’re’s probably a billion girls that became biased towards him after the shower scene) but during their promotions for ‘Cry’ my eyes, and my bias feels, felt for the sexy vocals of MBLAQ: G.O. ( I was confused at this point, because i also felt for sexy charasmatic Seungho) and at different promotions and reality shows, it was really hard to pick between all of them, especially during the “Hello Baby” season, With all of them being the best fathers and seeing them interact with children, My bias list blew up and i came to a conclusion: You can’t have one bias in MBLAQ. I never really had a point where i just fell in love with them, because even through now, everything they do makes me fall in love everyday. Even though it’s hard that they’ll always be in south korea and at some point visit the states (1 state away from me), it’s hard for an A+ like me that has no money, to support them and watch them. Winning this album might be the closest thing i get to supporting them.

A+ fighting!
    MBLAQ fighting! Youtube: rawritspriscillaTwitter: priscillaslegit

20.      I want to say that I fell in love with MBLAQ the moment they debuted, but that would be a lie. I wasn’t into kpop until B2ST debuted; which isn’t even THAT much of a time frame, merely 2-3 days apart~ Of course when you “discover” something new like kpop/B2ST, you want to do all the research you possibly can! :) Although B2ST was a HUGE part in my love for kpop, I also took time to look and acknowledge other groups that debuted around their time; like SECRET & MBLAQ! I was really amazed at how talented and wonderful both groups were, so I started looking for some variety shows they might’ve been on. MBLAQ’s Idol Army TOTALLY caught my attention! It was incredibly funny and really memorable; I admired the members for being true to themselves and also controlling their emotions! :)

Although I always like to have my iPod updated, hence meaning having to delete some songs here and there; I’VE NEVER BEEN ABLE TO DELETE ANY MBLAQ SONGS! I just CAN’T do it. My fingers will slide over the song and slide back over it; it’s really impossible for me to remove their songs! MBLAQ’s musical creativity and skills are always improving; from their debut with “Oh Yeah” to their most recent comeback “This Is War”, they’ve pushed themselves to the max and are always striving to be better! They have undeniable determination and tough endurance! I’M SO PROUD TO BE AN A+! ;~~~~~~~~;

I also love how they are REALLY GOOD friends with B2ST! MBLEAST is a really strong friendship bond that I hope never goes away! They both have the 91-line maknaes {Mir & Dongwoon}, the muscle babos {Joon & Gikwang}, the visual maknaes {Thunder & Yoseob}, the group appas {G.O. & Doojoon}, the anyang boys {Seungho & Junhyung}, and the pretty boys {Joon & Hyunseung}! THEY’RE PERFECT!<3 =LOOL, no one will notice I used Joon twice=

SOO, I guess the moment I fell in love with MBLAQ was when I realized I can’t go 2 days without hearing or seeing their amazing smiles and laughs! Which is when I’m watching their variety shows! >___< MBLAQ HWAITING! B2ST HWAITING! SIMON & MARTINA HWAITING!

Twitter – shiningbeasts
    Youtube – b2stlybeasts
    Facebook – Jessica Olivares

21. Awesome interview :D The intro was epic, Martina XD And thank you, Simon, for making MBLAQ speak in Polish!!! I love you guys <3
    I fell in love with MBLAQ since "Oh Yeah" :D I thought this was a really good debut. The song, the dance and their image were powerful! I liked the fact that they didn't start their career with the image of super cute & colorful boyband, but started with a more manly image :D Well, having Rain as a mentor obliges. XD I had high expectations of them since then and they didn't disappoint me :D They impressed me with every song, dance and video and on variety shows they showed how awesome and funny they are :D So my love for them only gets stronger and stronger. :)

Youtube username: Viacia

22. The moment I heard their voices…. sorkai2 is my youtube.

23. awe ,  good job guys , you guys did really good for preparing and stuff  . i wouldve been so nervous if i were to interview them :P i really liked how you guys interacted with the idols, like saying how simon doesnt like ageyo, and how martina’s a twilight fan, etc :)

it was AMAZING , (Y) ~ xoxo

24. Hello!
    I started to watch a show where Joon was a regular guest and he showed the dance to Stay. That’s when I decided to give a try to their songs and I liked them. When I find something that I like I have to pretty much watch everything that is on the internet. I guess after I saw some shows they were in I couldn’t help but to like them… a lot.I guess their adorkable personalities made me like them…. and Seungho’s fondness for gadgets.
    My youtube username is: aeerdna2410

25. What made me fell in love of mblaq? I believe that it is that always during hard moments they have been the first group that with their music, their beautiful songs,  their awesome dances and  mostly their adorable, dorky, hardworking personalities have  made begin to experience  feelings that have made me happy up to a point  I think that I know them haha. I think that the simple fact  that there are persons as wonderful as mblaq, that though they’re tired  or sad  they still continue to smile :)  is worth admiring and of making myself to fall in love with them. I am really really proud  A+ :D
    Sorry for my english ;)

Youtube name: misslulu97ft

26.  Hi Simon and Martina! ^W^
    We are two sisters, Valeria and Silvia, from Italy!
    (Sorry if our english is not that good ^^”)
    We have seen/heard MBLAQ for the fisrt time back in 2010, the video was “Oh yeah”.
    Well… honestly, at first we were like “OMG WHAT’S THIS?!”  “WHAT ARE THEY WEARING?!” “WHAT’S WRONG WITH THIS GUYS?!?!” “NO, STOP IT. I CAN’T STAND THIS ANYMORE.”
    And yeah, at that time we had never heard about Kpop because here in Italy is not so famous.. (and we were kind of shocked LOL X°°)
    Just for joking, the next days we continued to watch their videos, but at our eyes they were no longer so “shocking”! And our comments were “Oh, that guy is not so bad..” “This song is catchy..”
    That’s what happened 2 years ago.. If you are asking to yourselves what are our reactions now that 2 yeard passed by.. well..
    “OMG LOOK AT JOON HE IS SO ASDHKLFSDGH”, “I WANT TO MARRY THEM ALL.”, “OMG THE NEW MV IS OUT!”, “ASDKHLòKSGFHSKLH THIS SONG IS BEAUTIFUL!”
    We are grateful to MBLAQ beacuse they introduced us to the Kpop world and we were able to know more groups and idols! ^^

Obviously, we would like to win the CD not only because it’s hard to find Kpop CD’s here in Europe, but also because they are our “first Kpop Love” and we’ll never forget this!

Valeria and Silvia!

Youtube Username: SibyFlake

p.s. we LOVE your videos! :)

27. Sorry for my terrible english!!!!!!
    In MBLAQ fell in love at first sight. I’ve never listened to Kpop. Only this team opened my eyes. The first song I heard was “This is war.” I literally cried watching the video! Since then I’ve become the one of the largest and most loyal fans. MBLAQ loved not only because of their imiejętności and look ^ ^, but why not go for nothing. They are honest and Tune, świtnie get along. This is one of the best bands I’ve ever seen and “heard” ;-)

W MBLAQ zakochałam się od pierwszego wejrzenia. Nigdy wcześniej nie słuchałam kpop. Dopiero ten zespół otworzył mi oczy. Pierwszą piosenką jaką usłyszałam było “This is war”. Dosłownie płakałam  oglądając teledysk!! Od tej pory stałam się ich jedną z największych i najwierniejszych fanek. Pokochałam MBLAQ nie tylko ze względu na ich imiejętności i wygląd^^, ale dlatego ponieważ   nic nie udają. Są szczerzy i zgrani, świtnie się dogadują. To jeden z najlepszych zespołów jaki widziałam i “słyszałam” ;-)

28. I fell in love with MBLAQ the moment I heard Mona Lisa. You won’t even believe how many times I listened to that song, and obsessed over Lee Joon, and then saw your Music Monday on it, and BUGRIEJF. SUCH A BEAUTIFUL SONG. I especially loved Thunder’s random man-skirt :DD The beat was so great and catchy, and to me it was such a dramatic moment. -Music plays, I stop what I’m doing, HEAVEN-

Even when they stopped promoting Mona Lisa, I kept listening to it and having awkward dance parties in my room by myself with that song. Eventually I moved on to watch Sesame Player, and DIED. THUNDER’S LAUGH <3 It turns out that they were really different from performing, and they were really sweet and bromantic, and hilarious offstage. I LOVED THAT. I proceeded to watch more Variety Shows, and be a creep, then to watch Hello Baby, and they even made me cry the last episode. That showed me I really could connect with them.

So I definitely fell in love with them as soon as I heard their singing and saw their dancing, and found out what dorks they can be offstage. I love that they really are guys, and weirdos, and they can still show their awkward fatherly sides <3 They really are Music Boys Live in Absolute Quality :33 [disregard the engrish, lololol]

My Youtube username is IThinkILikeStuff :DD

29. i love that MBLAQ starting watching an Oh My School or 100 Points out of 100  video which Lee Joon was a regular on. hahaha.

30. I am sosososo sad that we didn’t get to hear Mir say, “Waffur.” Hahaha. But it was a great interview! The skit was really cute~

31. When I fell in love with mblaq was at the time when I was still new to kpop so I didn’t them but when I Hurd their songs it touched my heart and I couldn’t stop listening to them not only their song but they really inspired me their character is honest fun and all going they will ruin their image for the fans that’s how sweet they are. There may act childish at times but are honest and serious when comes to work which I liked, they are also very mature and sweet
    I can go on for long saying how I fell in love with them. I havent met them yet but hopefully in the future I can.
    Thankyou xtwitter;- Honey_anjell
    facebook;- honey anjell
    youtube;-samanutd26

32. oh so…. you guise didn’t ask MIR to say waffle… oh well :(

33. the best part of the video for me is when they send a message for his fans. When Mir talks in chinese and the rest laugh, it was funny…. but the best part is when Joon say: “Health is the most important thing. The flu in the summer is going arround, so be careful, and always be happy…. and take showers often”…. it was realy realy funny!! I love this boys!!!! MBLAQ are amazing!!! and I loves Joon!!!

Yotube: jennyanjella
    Twitter: @A_N_JELL_A:disqus
    Facebook: Jenny Anjella

Thank you!!!!

a spanish follower!!

34. my obsession with mblaq started at the inception of their group, but deepened with this is war (omg so dramatic but soooo goooooddd). I mean, loving all of mblaq’s song is practically a given if you’re an A+ :)
    Later on, i was introduced to mblaq’s variety shows which made me fall in love with them more. Those variety shows pointed out to me that they are honestly regular people at times and just like to have fun, like anyone would!! Mir’s engrish was HILARIOUS! it kept me laughing for hours! All their multiplication skills were really amusing too! especially how they kept losing their food and mir’s reaction (gotta love mir <3)  and their games are the best! the rock paper scissors one and michael jackson one. I once spent a full two days just watching mblaq videos instead of homework!
    essentially, mblaq is soooooooooooooooooo cute (all the members are ADORABLE!), talented, and down to earth. LOVE THEM! <3

35. What made me fall in love with MBLAQ was the fact that they are NOT AFRAID TO BE REAL. They are NOT AFRAID to be laughed at. They are NOT AFRAID to be called “babo” or “village idiots”. They DO NOT PUT UP AN “IDOL ACT” just to impress people. They are VERY REAL and VERY PASSIONATE about their music. Just as long as they are staying true to their music, that is all that matters to them. They are one of the few groups who do not only have PRETTY FACES, but also PURE TALENT. They are one of the few groups who can actually sing a note without have to be autotuned. The fact that they are a group with talent to go along with their pretty faces says a lot, especially nowadays where the industry has changed its focus from talent to just looks or if the group is “sell-able” As for MBLAQ, not only do they have the looks and the talent, they also strive to share their talent with all of their fans. That’s what made me fall in love with MBLAQ- THEY ARE TRUE, REAL HUMAN BEINGS WHO ARE NOT AFRAID TO SHOW THE WORLD THAT THEY ARE WHO THEY ARE- 5 CRAZY SMALL TOWN BOYS WHO HAD BIG DREAMS TO SHARE TO ALL THE A+s ALL OVER THE WORLD.

Youtube Username: dreamergirlfatale

36. Mia

It really is, I was so happy when I heard they were coming to Australia, but so devastated when it was just Sydney.

And thank you ^^ I appreciate it (:

•  I live in rural victoria, and was SERIOUSLY devestated when they didnt even come to melbourne. AUSTRALIA FIGHTING!

37. I’m relieved that G.O isn’t planning on growing a mustache again…and, hahah, does Seungho only want to get married to get kids…? That’s…not really a good reason, is it?

38. Hey! I hope that you’re doing great! :)

(Wow, it’s the first time I’m writing here..) I just wanted to say that I’m also from Canada, and really, I’m so proud of you!! You’ve reached a high level of quality with your work for a lot of time, and you’re really good.I’m not that into the Korean culture but you made me love Korean music with your videos and it’s always a pleasure to see some of your videos each week!Have a really nice continuation because you’re really great! Much success for both of you :)

39. The moment that made me fall in love for MBLAQ was their silly but lovely personalities in MBC Idol Army in its first episode in the speed quiz… I had never seen an idol group so human so natural. An other moment probably Seungho’s black clouds in that program hehehe…
    Twitter: chukiestar27
    Youtube: chukiestar27

Please say hi to Spudgy!!

40. I WOULD SAY THE RIGHT FROM DEBUT I LOVED MBLAQ! Watching Lee Joon in Ninja Assassin i was like OMG K-POP IDOL IN A HOLLYWOOD MOVIE! (i know rain was in it too but yeah)  Also The moment when Lee Joon lifted his shirt in OH YEAH I WAS DROOLING AND ROLLING ALL OVER THE FLOOR! HIS SEXY HOT PERFECT MAN ABS!!  lol enough about Lee Joon, THE MOMENT(S) I FELL IN LOVE WITH MBLAQ WOULD BE WATCHING THEM ON DIFFERENT VARIETY SHOWS! I JUST FELL IN LOVE WITH THEM COMPLETELY!!!! They’re so funny and crazy! The first show i watched was Idol Army!! GOD RIGHT FORM THE BEGINNING AS THEY WERE ENTERING THEY’RE SO FUNNY! I LOVE THEM! When ever i’m having a bad/sad day they’d always cheer me up! They make all the A+’s proud and feel loved!!!! THERE ARE WAY TOO MANY MOMENTS TO CHOOSE FROM! Every time they’re on a new show or release a new MV/Album i just keeping falling in love with them over and over and over again!!! It’s a never ending cycle!