WTF – Pteranodon Balloons!

June 23, 2011

Comments

Oh boy! We were quite let down by this one. The pteranodon balloon is one of the first WTFs we bought in our huge WTF Korea stash. We’ve been putting it off for a special day. We imagined ourselves going to the park, filling this bad boy up with some straw-up-the-butt air (similar to the Party Booms we did a while ago), throwing it in the air, and then chasing it around, giggling, laughing out loud, and reclaiming our lost innocence from childhood. Oh! We had such high hopes for this guy right here…and he totally let us down.

The Pteranodon balloon is nothing more than a bag full of air. You throw it and it drops. That’s all. There’s nothing aerodynamic about it. The air doesn’t seep out the back like rocket fuel. It just passes through like a silent fart. ARGH! And we tried it so many times! It just wouldn’t work. There’s not even anything that we can say about this that’s culturally informative. Not like Korea’s mascot is the pteranodon, or that balloons like this are common. This was just a toy that we’ve never seen before that we thought would be lots of fun, and we got our hopes crushed! Boo-urns!

This wasn’t all a waste of time, though: we’re having another monthly giveaway contest! Huzzah! This time we’re giving away the Ajumma Solar Visors, the Training Chopsticks, and the Japanese Instant Boobs! And we all know that the Instant Boobs are really the hot ticket here. And so, if you want to win these three things (along with the lame pteranodon balloon), all you have to do is tell us what you would do with the Instant Boobs (apart from picking up guys). Whatever response makes us laugh the most will win!

Also, we mentioned that the contest is for our YouTube subscribers only, which is true, and that you can enter by leaving your answers in the comments to the video, which we didn’t expand upon enough. You can leave your votes over at YouTube, or you can leave them here. Woohoo! Double the chances of winning some Japan Instant Boobs! Good luck!

Comments

WTF

WTF – Pteranodon Balloons!

1. “…with a silent P” I think I’m going to have to steal this lol super catchy :)

2. a cup or a head and draw like eyes and a mouth

3. Lol…..er stick it on some male mannequin…..

4. Um hi ^^*
    i’ve just read the instructions (im korean) and i’ve realised that the balloon may have not worked properly because you guys did not insert the straw (up the bum) fully and then throw it

the instruction says:
    1) draw on the wings of the pteranodon
    2) Blow the air until full
    3)Push in the straw up the hole fully in and then squeeze out the air slightly

i think its ment to then roket forward, im not sure :>
    But yeah, that may have been the reason why pteranodon refused to be awsome///
    and apologies if my translations sucks;;

5. If I had the instant boobs, I would first go to the supermarket on the day they give out samples. Go get my samples first as a regular person, and then go put on my instant boobies and my hand mustache and then go get more samples in hopes the ahjumma doesn’t realize it’s the same person

6. If I needed a use then I’d use it as either;
    1. A spare tire.
    2. Halloween costume zit.
    3. Clown nose.
    4. Fake muscles.
    5. Artificial snowballs.
    6. Self-defense.
    Or my favorite,
    7. The ears to the Pink Fart Clouds of DOOM!!!

OH YEAH!!!
    Danananana!

7. I would use them on my dog when we go out to see the faces of the neighbours..

8. I would use them as floatie water wings.

9. If your doorknob is broken, HAVE NO FEAR FOR INSTANT BOOBIES ARE HERE :D
    You can stick it on the door and use the boobies as a doorknob. Only push and pull only though, twisting boobies might hurt them :'(

10. I would attach it to myself somewhere, like my arm. When I walk into a crowded place, people would not rub against me or invade my personal bubble.