Star King with Super Junior

July 17, 2011

Comments

We were just on Star King! Woot! Our appearance, though, was quite short, and they cut out a lot. Here’s the big scene they cut out of us with Super Junior, while you can see our other scene of us with f(x) here.

Ok, so a bit of a back story: You might have seen from our post announcing our appearance on Star King that we were practicing some dances. And then you might have thought to yourself, after watching our actual episode of Star King “hey, where are the dances?” To which we will respond: good question! Good God! We trained so hard to learn those dances. We spent hours at the dance studio the first day learning those dances, and then, a couple of days later, more hours at the SBS building going over our routine, and then, just before we went on stage, we practiced these dances some more. Well turns out that we didn’t do any of those dances. Sure! We’re reallllly happy that we didn’t do those dances, because we suck at dancing compared to the other people on the show. We just would have liked to have known before we went on stage that we wouldn’t dance. Fine by us, though! At least we learned three dances. DUH NUH DUH NUH ITAEWON!

Yes, we did dance a bit with Super Junior (Start a Fire, Start a Fire!) but that wasn’t actually one of the dances that we were supposed to do. Instead, we were supposed to do 2NE1’s “Can’t Nobody,” Secret’s “Madonna,” and even Itaewon Freedom. Yes. Itaewon Freedom. We insisted, for you guise, since you’ve always been asking for us to review it, that we should dance to Itaewon Freedom. And we got that dance down pat! Anyhow we never did any of the dances. Hooray and not hooray at the same time!

Another thing: Woot woot to us getting Super Junior to speak Polish! We’ve always wanted to do something for the Polish Kpop crowd. That part of getting them to say “Hello” was totally ad-libbed. Hope you liked it :D

Also, we gotta say, Shindong was awesome. He had such a great personality throughout the entire show, and even after the show. He came up to us with the translator and told us that he actually liked our videos, which totally made our day. I don’t think the rest of Super Junior saw any of our vids though. Ah well! Supposedly Super Junior’s coming out with a new video soon. Maybe Shindong will show them our review (if enough people vote for it, that is)!

Comments

Special Features

Star King with Super Junior

1. omg SUPER JUNIOR…so ADORABLE!!!!!!!! hyukie so kind, totally undressing 4 “charity”~~~~~soooo kind!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. lol, that was really funny xDDD!!
    leeteuk greeted in Arabic, yay x3!! I bet he remembered it after the KBS Arabic Radio interview :D

3. Thank u  for the video ^^
    hehehe all ELFs around the world will vote for them, u guys will review it for sure :D

4. THANK YOU very much for suju to say at least hi in polish especially teukie (my fav one)i am soo happy cause i am polish at least suju will know how to say hi in polish when they meet polish person. ALSO u are awesome and im soo happy that u had this chance given to meet them in person. And u are really tall i think. but thank you for making my fav one say hi im soo moved that i need to get a tissue . And btw do u at least can translate what teukie and other said can u add subs please at least i cannot understand korean a bit.

5. OMG, i always thought most of SUJU was tall, but i guess i was wrong, or is it that Martina and Simon are too tall.?

6. Um, can you guys please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please post a video of your dance?????? I want to see it soooo bad! Especially since 2NE1 and Secret are two of my FAVORITE girl groups EVERR!!!! Please please please please please? I’m literally begging. I need to see this dance!!! Pretty pretty please with a cherry on TOP?

7. https://www.hantv24.com/
     You can download some Korean TV shows in the “FREE CONTENTS”

8. YOU MET KYUHYUN.

That is all.

9. Ann

I really wanna thank U for that polish part ! When I saw it with my friend  we start to scream ! I was really shocked but in good way! I think that you’re just amazing and that becouse of you every polsih kpop fan is smiling right now ! Thanks~;*

10. you guys are awesome!
    i’m so glad that you were given such a great chance to meet all those people and got to be on star king ^^
    although it really was kinda unfair they didn’t tell you before that you didn’t have to dance and cut out so much…. but oh well i guess that’s just how those shows work….
    still enjoyed watching your videos and i’m gonna try to find the actual episode now..

11. You guys are just awesome!!! My god, SuJu are fantastic, I cried at Eunhyuk *LOL* and Shindong. But I must admit I neglectyed you for a terribly long time. Shame to me. Thanks for the video :* and for Teukkie’s Polish ;)

12. oh my god~~ leeteuk said ‘dzieÅ„ dobry’~~ I’M MELTING~~ THANK YOU SIMON AND MARTINA~~  <3

13. Yay Leeteuk spoke my language!

14. You guys were awesome! :D :)) It’s nice that Shindong watches your videos (I wonder if he understands it…). Hope you’ll do a review of their MV once it comes out! :D

15. Lol Simon owned that stage with the aygeo pose XD Did you find the guy annoying who makes the crowd like clap, scream, ohhh or awwww. After a few hours his over enthusisatic actions started annoyed me…. Hope you had fun :D

16. They realy are little

17. a

Thank you for making Super Junior speak Polish. Thank you so so soooooo much. You actually made my day xD You guys are totally awesome. Loads of love from Poland <3

18. OMFG. PLEASE TELL ME THEY AIRED YOU DANCING 2NE1 PLEASE!!!! I NEED TO SEE MARTINA DANCING AS MINJI!

• No, we didn’t do the dance on stage.  We learned the dances for hours, but never got a chance to do them.

19. THANKS SO MUCH–I REALLY ENJOYED YOUR STINT ON STAR KING…. HOPE YOU HAVE MORE OPPORTUNITIES TO DO THIS AND SHARE FOOTAGE OF THEM…

20.  I am not attacking or anything but do you  have permission to use this footage?

21. As a part of Polish k-pop crowd – THANK YOU! That was a really nice gesture.

And how tall are you both? (Unless it’s SuJu boys that are THAT short after all.)

22. SIMON, MARTINA! ;____________________________; I’M SO MOVED!
    You… you…  you made LeeTeuk speak Polish! He was actually really good at it! Omg, you are so awesome! THANK YOU SO SO SO SO SO MUCH! You are the best! <33

23. uuu

super junior members are truly kind to everbody
    thank you upload the video that make us see the sincere part behind the program
    you two and superjunior are genuine people l love all of you
    by the way i am from Taiwan
    welcome to my country for trip or recommend you to listen the pop music of taiwan
    singers ex: leehom      jay chou       jolin     coco lee   elva hsiao …..
    hope you like ~

24. GIANT SIMON…
    poor Suju looks so small XD

25. Suju look like Hobbits next to you ;) *kekekeke*

26. Lol bet the audience was like oh poor foreigner. XD

27. Well thank you from Poland ;p
    maybe check out my youtube channel later if you have time? I post some kpop vids – http://www.youtube.com/user/nipponpole

28. haha Shindong and eunhyukie so fuunny….
    *lol*
    I want eunhyuks belt… it’s to pretty… *dreaming of this belt*
    You guys make me jealous.. I WANT TO MEET THEM TOO!!!

Super Junior… I (and a lot other too) love you from germany…. !!! ♥

29. Thumbs up for Shingdong’s sexy poses <3

30. suju looks soooo small next to simon

31. What did Kyuhyun said?? I just understood the first part.. hehe ^^’
    *Mexico!*  =)

32. WHY THEY CUT MOST OF YOUR SCREEEN TIMES?! I wanted to see you guise :(

33. oooh! i’m very happy! i’m from poland! oh,ah,eh, I can’t stop smiling :D thanks guys! LOVE YOU! ^_^

34. …Leeteuk wears…lifts? (at 4:55)

35. It’s me or Victoria gain weight
    sorry for my english
    Guys we love you here from Peru

36. WOW! shindong watches ur videos! super awesome!!!!! LUCKY COUPLE!!!!! :D

37. Haha, Kyuhyun was awkward, Eunhyuk was funny, Eeteuk cute and Shindong so nice! :D

38. Uwa! the Polish part was totally awesome, just like the rest of the video! Too bad that they’ve cut so many things, but now I’m waiting for subbed episode, just can’t wait! o^___^o
    It’s really amazing that you’re known among Korean celebrities.
    Thanks for the videos, and “DzieÅ„ dobry Poland!” ~^___^~

39. my name is hyukeun..
    LOL hyukjae!! xD love him
    they’re so funny