Star King with Super Junior

July 17, 2011

Comments

We were just on Star King! Woot! Our appearance, though, was quite short, and they cut out a lot. Here’s the big scene they cut out of us with Super Junior, while you can see our other scene of us with f(x) here.

Ok, so a bit of a back story: You might have seen from our post announcing our appearance on Star King that we were practicing some dances. And then you might have thought to yourself, after watching our actual episode of Star King “hey, where are the dances?” To which we will respond: good question! Good God! We trained so hard to learn those dances. We spent hours at the dance studio the first day learning those dances, and then, a couple of days later, more hours at the SBS building going over our routine, and then, just before we went on stage, we practiced these dances some more. Well turns out that we didn’t do any of those dances. Sure! We’re reallllly happy that we didn’t do those dances, because we suck at dancing compared to the other people on the show. We just would have liked to have known before we went on stage that we wouldn’t dance. Fine by us, though! At least we learned three dances. DUH NUH DUH NUH ITAEWON!

Yes, we did dance a bit with Super Junior (Start a Fire, Start a Fire!) but that wasn’t actually one of the dances that we were supposed to do. Instead, we were supposed to do 2NE1’s “Can’t Nobody,” Secret’s “Madonna,” and even Itaewon Freedom. Yes. Itaewon Freedom. We insisted, for you guise, since you’ve always been asking for us to review it, that we should dance to Itaewon Freedom. And we got that dance down pat! Anyhow we never did any of the dances. Hooray and not hooray at the same time!

Another thing: Woot woot to us getting Super Junior to speak Polish! We’ve always wanted to do something for the Polish Kpop crowd. That part of getting them to say “Hello” was totally ad-libbed. Hope you liked it :D

Also, we gotta say, Shindong was awesome. He had such a great personality throughout the entire show, and even after the show. He came up to us with the translator and told us that he actually liked our videos, which totally made our day. I don’t think the rest of Super Junior saw any of our vids though. Ah well! Supposedly Super Junior’s coming out with a new video soon. Maybe Shindong will show them our review (if enough people vote for it, that is)!

Comments

Special Features

Star King with Super Junior

1. Polish subtitiles?

2. polish subtitles?

3. i think i’ve watched this like 5 times now… why does eunhyuk say his name is hyukeun? hahaha

4. s_H

omg! leeteuk said in Malay!!ê°¸~~~

5. Leeteuk spoke malay!!!! i’m going nuts here!!!!! i love you guys so much!!! <3

6. Oni

wow biggest topic… SuJu looks like dwarves next to Simon XD haha Simon suddenly became Koreas Giant No. 1 XD hahaha

7. Our Korean isn’t good enough for us to be able to do subtitles for this.  Sorry!

8. i have watch this already 5x

9. omg.. you made them speak Polish! I can’t believe it! Thank you so much <3 DziÄ™kujÄ™ Simon i Martina ;) [see U soon in Korea! ^^we remember about bigos hehe]

10. OMG, you made them speak Polish! [insert crazy fan girl mode here] Dzięki :)
    SuJu’s boys look so small and tiny, awww. And don’t worry, we will vote for your review of new SJ’s MV :)
    And congrats, guys. You did a really good job there!
    *hugs form Poland*

11. Martina unnie…you’re so adorable^^ Well, Simon don’t get jealous both of you look awesome and cute^^

12. Martina, Simon thank you for asking them to speak Polish!  Dziękujemy ^^* And congratulation of your first apperance on Star King. You were great! =D

13. Simon I have to say: I love you for asking SJ to speak in polish XD
    Actually Leeteuk took polish flag from someone on Paris concert :D there was
    quite a group of polish fans there :_)

Thank you!

14. OMG, they are so small XD XD Thank you guys, you are awsome!  Polish fans are grateful!!! Dziękujemy!!! :D :*

15. Ahahahahahahah……..You are so tall!!! I’m 172 myself….but when it’s more than 190…..SuJu seems uncomfy)))))))

16. Aaaaaaaa XD SuJu the best XD Shindong kills me with his sexy dance >< Eunhyuk face is lol when he come up to Simon XD He like "Why is he so tall???" XD
    From all SuJu members I also love Shindong! He is so cool! ^^ The best kpop idol ^^

17. all i want to know now is, what is martina’s height ?

18. The vid is awesome! So bad they cut it…Shindong was really funny with his sexy dance…
    I have a question about the MC cuz’ I had watched in Strong Heart that some celebrities had some bad experiences regarding Kang Ho Dong (MC). But since you guys had the opportunity to be there…How is he in real person? Is he nice? Compare to Ju Hae-Suk who is nicer?

19. Ana

So all the hardwork in learning some choreography won’t go to waste, (maybe) you both can record it seperately for us viewers? =D

P.S: Martina, I love your shoes! Are they available to buy online? *_*

20. woooooooooooow super junior  iloooooovee lee teuk opaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaak

21. our Boys so FUNNYY..
    Hyukjae.. LOL
    buahahhahahahaha

22. u guys are getting pretty famous :) so proud of y’all :’D lol

23. you should put your practice videos.. we all want to see your dance moves!

24. “…(if enough people vote for it, that
    is)!” lol Good one. Elves will be voting for it before the music video is even released.

25. I thought it was so great of you guys to have Leeteuk greet fans in different languages. I was only able to understand the Islamic greeting but that was still thoughtful.

26. Wow! Simon is tall! He’s like twice Super Junior’s size.

And did you really take Eunhyuk’s clothing? Double-awesome!

27. Maybe you could dance those dances in your apartment and then post them on here?  You know, so they won’t go to waste.  Please?  Pretty please?

28. This was great!  Damn Simon you are so BEASTLY compared to SuJu!!  <333333  Martina I loved your hair!!  I'm glad you guys enjoyed yourselves and had fun!

29. Rai

When you two, S&M (Yeah, Simon & Martina!), my new favorite COMBINED with SuJu (especially Hyukkie my most fave in the whole K-pop scene), my most favorite all-rounded K-group, owh, this is just awesome!

Too bad they cut it out, but believe me, I’ll be looking forward to this ep. I might as well show you two off to my mom!

30. lmfao canadian gangsters took my clothes

31. I’ve always thought they’re quiet tall…but next to Simon they look like ELFs.
    SO THAT’S WHY….their fan are called ELFs. XD
    Can I get subtitle for the untranslated Korean bits?

32. Great job guys! Must have beenn so fun!

Also, you’ll need to work on your dance moves! But, everybody, give them credit for trying! Great video!!!

33. Wow eunhyuk oppa so damn HOT >.<

34. O.O They’re so tiny. I know Leeteuk and Eunhyuk are on the short side but DANG! And I know Simon is tall so it makes the difference even bigger. I just can’t help but be like, “POCKET ASIANS!!” (No offence to anyone). They’re so small!!

35. You guys are TOTALLY AWESOME!! I think you guys should do a video post of you dancing to those songs you never got the chance too. You learned it, you might as well post it! (: I can’t wait to see more vids from you guys. I am so happy you where on starking! That is just too totally awesome!! 0(^-^)0

36. Wow! So shindong oppa see videos like me XD! Glad that you guys had this opportu. !!! SuJu for me is like the best k-pop boyband :)

37. I am so excited to see you together with super junior, wish you how are you more opportunities to be reunited with them here in Mexico are big fans of their videogreetings!

38. You know I’ll vote for Super Junior’s new video when it comes out. And yes, hopefully the rest of Super Junior will become familiar with Kpop Music Mondays as well.

39. You need to post up your “covers” of those songs then! Pretty much just lived the dream though by dancing Sorry Sorry with Super Junior. He must have been so happy this part was cut though when you took the lifts out of his shoes! Poor guy hahaha

40. aww u practiced soo hard and i was soo excited to c u dance..’:( cant u post a vid of the dance u practiced????? FIGHTING!!