Star King with Super Junior

July 17, 2011

Comments

We were just on Star King! Woot! Our appearance, though, was quite short, and they cut out a lot. Here’s the big scene they cut out of us with Super Junior, while you can see our other scene of us with f(x) here.

Ok, so a bit of a back story: You might have seen from our post announcing our appearance on Star King that we were practicing some dances. And then you might have thought to yourself, after watching our actual episode of Star King “hey, where are the dances?” To which we will respond: good question! Good God! We trained so hard to learn those dances. We spent hours at the dance studio the first day learning those dances, and then, a couple of days later, more hours at the SBS building going over our routine, and then, just before we went on stage, we practiced these dances some more. Well turns out that we didn’t do any of those dances. Sure! We’re reallllly happy that we didn’t do those dances, because we suck at dancing compared to the other people on the show. We just would have liked to have known before we went on stage that we wouldn’t dance. Fine by us, though! At least we learned three dances. DUH NUH DUH NUH ITAEWON!

Yes, we did dance a bit with Super Junior (Start a Fire, Start a Fire!) but that wasn’t actually one of the dances that we were supposed to do. Instead, we were supposed to do 2NE1’s “Can’t Nobody,” Secret’s “Madonna,” and even Itaewon Freedom. Yes. Itaewon Freedom. We insisted, for you guise, since you’ve always been asking for us to review it, that we should dance to Itaewon Freedom. And we got that dance down pat! Anyhow we never did any of the dances. Hooray and not hooray at the same time!

Another thing: Woot woot to us getting Super Junior to speak Polish! We’ve always wanted to do something for the Polish Kpop crowd. That part of getting them to say “Hello” was totally ad-libbed. Hope you liked it :D

Also, we gotta say, Shindong was awesome. He had such a great personality throughout the entire show, and even after the show. He came up to us with the translator and told us that he actually liked our videos, which totally made our day. I don’t think the rest of Super Junior saw any of our vids though. Ah well! Supposedly Super Junior’s coming out with a new video soon. Maybe Shindong will show them our review (if enough people vote for it, that is)!

Comments

Special Features

Star King with Super Junior

1. ahhahah theyre so funny!!! and they looked so small beside you guys! =0

2. Super Junior are awesome! I love how they take on the big brother role with all the other groups at SM. They are such a lovely bunch ^_^.

3. the most awesome part is when lee teuk said.. “assalamualaikum.. nama saya leeteuk! ” OMG~ malaysian ELF gonna love~ this!!

4. I love how tall Simon is compared to all of them. xD They all seem really personable though.

And, yes, Shindong is the man.

5. ahhahah theyre so funny!!! and they looked so small beside you guys! =0

6. WOW! shindong watches ur videos! super awesome!!!!! LUCKY COUPLE!!!!! :D

7. It’s me or Victoria gain weight
    sorry for my english
    Guys we love you here from Peru

8. YOU MET KYUHYUN.

That is all.

9. Um, can you guys please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please post a video of your dance?????? I want to see it soooo bad! Especially since 2NE1 and Secret are two of my FAVORITE girl groups EVERR!!!! Please please please please please? I’m literally begging. I need to see this dance!!! Pretty pretty please with a cherry on TOP?

10. Ann

I really wanna thank U for that polish part ! When I saw it with my friend  we start to scream ! I was really shocked but in good way! I think that you’re just amazing and that becouse of you every polsih kpop fan is smiling right now ! Thanks~;*

11. You guys are just awesome!!! My god, SuJu are fantastic, I cried at Eunhyuk *LOL* and Shindong. But I must admit I neglectyed you for a terribly long time. Shame to me. Thanks for the video :* and for Teukkie’s Polish ;)

12. You guys were awesome! :D :)) It’s nice that Shindong watches your videos (I wonder if he understands it…). Hope you’ll do a review of their MV once it comes out! :D

13. Yay Leeteuk spoke my language!

14. oh my god~~ leeteuk said ‘dzieÅ„ dobry’~~ I’M MELTING~~ THANK YOU SIMON AND MARTINA~~  <3

15. you guys are awesome!
    i’m so glad that you were given such a great chance to meet all those people and got to be on star king ^^
    although it really was kinda unfair they didn’t tell you before that you didn’t have to dance and cut out so much…. but oh well i guess that’s just how those shows work….
    still enjoyed watching your videos and i’m gonna try to find the actual episode now..

16. https://www.hantv24.com/
     You can download some Korean TV shows in the “FREE CONTENTS”

17. OMG, i always thought most of SUJU was tall, but i guess i was wrong, or is it that Martina and Simon are too tall.?

18. You know I’ll vote for Super Junior’s new video when it comes out. And yes, hopefully the rest of Super Junior will become familiar with Kpop Music Mondays as well.

19. I am so excited to see you together with super junior, wish you how are you more opportunities to be reunited with them here in Mexico are big fans of their videogreetings!

20. Wow! So shindong oppa see videos like me XD! Glad that you guys had this opportu. !!! SuJu for me is like the best k-pop boyband :)

21. You need to post up your “covers” of those songs then! Pretty much just lived the dream though by dancing Sorry Sorry with Super Junior. He must have been so happy this part was cut though when you took the lifts out of his shoes! Poor guy hahaha

22. aww u practiced soo hard and i was soo excited to c u dance..’:( cant u post a vid of the dance u practiced????? FIGHTING!!

23. THANK YOU very much for suju to say at least hi in polish especially teukie (my fav one)i am soo happy cause i am polish at least suju will know how to say hi in polish when they meet polish person. ALSO u are awesome and im soo happy that u had this chance given to meet them in person. And u are really tall i think. but thank you for making my fav one say hi im soo moved that i need to get a tissue . And btw do u at least can translate what teukie and other said can u add subs please at least i cannot understand korean a bit.

24. Thank u  for the video ^^
    hehehe all ELFs around the world will vote for them, u guys will review it for sure :D

25. lol, that was really funny xDDD!!
    leeteuk greeted in Arabic, yay x3!! I bet he remembered it after the KBS Arabic Radio interview :D

26. omg SUPER JUNIOR…so ADORABLE!!!!!!!! hyukie so kind, totally undressing 4 “charity”~~~~~soooo kind!!!!!!!!!!!!

27. Lol Simon owned that stage with the aygeo pose XD Did you find the guy annoying who makes the crowd like clap, scream, ohhh or awwww. After a few hours his over enthusisatic actions started annoyed me…. Hope you had fun :D

28. They realy are little

29. haha Shindong and eunhyukie so fuunny….
    *lol*
    I want eunhyuks belt… it’s to pretty… *dreaming of this belt*
    You guys make me jealous.. I WANT TO MEET THEM TOO!!!

Super Junior… I (and a lot other too) love you from germany…. !!! ♥

30. Well thank you from Poland ;p
    maybe check out my youtube channel later if you have time? I post some kpop vids – http://www.youtube.com/user/nipponpole

31. Lol bet the audience was like oh poor foreigner. XD

32. What did Kyuhyun said?? I just understood the first part.. hehe ^^’
    *Mexico!*  =)

33. suju looks soooo small next to simon

34. …Leeteuk wears…lifts? (at 4:55)

35. oooh! i’m very happy! i’m from poland! oh,ah,eh, I can’t stop smiling :D thanks guys! LOVE YOU! ^_^

36. WHY THEY CUT MOST OF YOUR SCREEEN TIMES?! I wanted to see you guise :(