We Are Going Behind the Scenes of U-Kiss’ New Music Video

August 11, 2012

Comments

So we have some very exciting news for all the Kissmes out there! We just got invited to film behind the scenes at U-Kiss’ new music video! Holy cow those guys are STILL working really hard, and I’m personally wondering if this might be the last music video we get to see AJ in before his hiatus from the group while he studies in University.

As well as filming behind the scenes, we get to interview Ukiss AND they’re giving us autographed CDs to give away to our viewers! EXCLAMATION POINT!!! This will be the first time that we get to see what the making of a kpop video is actually like! I have so many questions, like: how many times will Ukiss have to re-film until the final cut is chosen? Will the director be yelling out instructions behind camera, like “MORE EMOTION, MORE SADNESS!!! YES YES!!!” Will there be unicorns farting out marshmallows for all of us to enjoy? That last question might never get answered.

Anyhoo, rather than just asking what we want to know, we’d like to know what you guise want to ask U-Kiss. Leave us your questions in the comment section (either in our blog post or on youtube) and if you want to, include your name and country so we can let the boys know who’s asking!

Oh, and another thing. Although we’re going to film this music video next week, we won’t actually be releasing our video until U-Kiss releases their video. We obviously don’t want to be giving away top secret behind the scene video footage, so the release date of our video is kind of unknown for now. It’s so mysterious…and exciting!

Lastly, since we’re gonna be giving away awesome autographed U-Kiss CDs to you awesome people, make sure you’re subscribed to us on YouTube, and that you follow us on Twitter and like us on Facebook. We like giving CDs to people who follow us. Yay!

If you haven’t seen it before, here’s our first chat with U-Kiss well over a year ago, where AJ calls us out for making fun of his R Squared Pi line. Ha!

Comments

Special Features

We Are Going Behind the Scenes of U-Kiss’ New Music Video

1. Ok, my  questions for U-Kiss:
    1) What are some things that you feel you can’t live without? or
    2) What is one thing that can change your mood in a second?  or
    3) What are you spending your money on?

My name is Agnieszka and I’m from Poland :)
    Simon I guess you know how to pronounce my name :)

2. I only have one question to be honest xD

Have you ever seen a fan fiction based on U-Kiss and what was your reaction to it if so. If you haven’t read one would you ever consider reading a fan fiction on yourselves?

Emily from the UK ^^

3. ukiss seems soooo nice.

4. A friend of mine, Tea Mađerčić (
    http://www.facebook.com/tea.madercic ) HAS to win this CD! If she doesn’t, she will forever stop being Soohyun’s wife and move on to B.A.P.! And as her friend I just can’t let her make the biggest mistake of her life! So please, Simon and Martina… With all my heart, I’m begging you to give the CD to Tea ;____;
    Her name is Tea and she’s from Croatia (Martina, we’re your people!)

So, what I would ask them if I was there, but that’s why I have you, adorable duo (yes, I’m sucking up :D):
    Do you guys have a favorite male K-pop group, someone to look up to as sunbaes? If so, who? :3

I’m Mia from Croatia ^^ (your Croatia, Martina, your Croatia! >:O)

5. I would just like to say that I am jealous of your life.  Have fun hanging out with U-KISS!!!  I look forward to your videos!  Fighting~

6. If the members could choose to go anywhere in the states to either vacation or perform where would it be?

what is the best memory that they have made on a set of a music video?

If they could meet anyone who would they meet ( even people who have passed)?

How much time goes into practicing the choreography for each song?

What language do they want to learn the most?

Worst outfit that they have ever worn  either on stage, music video, or at an awards?

Top two favorite songs that they have ever sang?

If they could change anything about themselves what would that be whether it be in appearance or character?

sarah bielec

minooka, Illinois ( about 30 minutes outside of chicago)

7. Name: Natalia
    From: Chicago, Illinois

1.) I know that you’ve been working really hard on your music, concerts, etc. and you always have your schedules full with barely any free time for yourself, but yet everytime I see you on interview (such as for eatyourkimchi) you’re always so down to earth. Other groups seem a little tense or awkward a lot of the time but you act like you’re just talking to your friends and don’t try to act like someone your not. So my question is, what do you do to not lose your head and become one of the celebrities that are self-centered?

2.) Some of you know more than just one language, for example some of you know English, but if there another language that you would like to learn at least a little of?

3.) Is there a different k-pop group that you are a fan of and would like to meet them?

4.) Some time ago Simon and Martina made a video about what their Korean students think of America music and they seemed to not really be a fan of it. What do you thing of American music, or any other music that isn’t k-pop?

Hope I could help out with these questions. Love you guys and all the U-Kiss members ^_^, can’t wait for the interview. FIGHTING!!!

8. Which two members are most willing to date a non-korean or non-asian girl ,other than Kevin and Eli, who were both born in the states. Go Cali!!! Go DMV!!!!! (D.C., Maryland, Virginia)

My name is Tenae Taylor. I’m 2ne1. I was born in Maryland and I’m currently living in Japan (so close yet so far away). I’m sexy ,free ,and single plus I’m multi-lingual. I am (and please say it loud) black and proud and I love music ,if you couldn’t tell :)

9. what are the most played songs on their music devices/playlists/lol? ^^ & please take care & be happy, we love you c,: <3 x

10. Is it hard to live 24/7 with other boys?

Julia, Germany

11. Ok, I have a couple of questions :)
    1. If you got a week off from activities, where would you go and what would you do?
    2. What would be your ultimate dream vacation?
    3. At what age did you decide you wanted to become an idol?
    4. Are you guys night owls or morning people?
    5. What is your usual daily schedule like?
    6. Do you guys pull practical jokes on each other and, if so, what are some of the funniest ones?

My name is Tiffany Mishmash and I’m from Colorado, USA

12. My question for U-Kiss :
    * Who gets more angry when they are rehearsing and they aren´t in synch, and they have to stay rehearsing and rehearsing sometimes just because of one ?

Name: Érika Scorsoni
    Country: Brazil

13. Melissa Doung from Corona, CA

To Kevin I was wondering how do you feel when you first went to Korea? and how different was it for you then the State?

OR

If you guys were stuck on an island without food, who would you eat first and why? kekekekeke

14. Which two are most willing to date a non-korean or non-asian girl ,other than Kevin and Eli ,who were both born in the states. Go Cali!!! Go DMV!!!! (D.C., Maryland, and Virginia)

My name is Tenae Taylor.I’m 2ne1. I was born in Maryland and I’m currently living in Japan (so close yet so far away). I’m sexy, free, and single plus I’m multi-lingual. I am (and please say it loud) black and proud and I love music ,if you couldn’t tell :)

15. Bahaha, Simon and Martina, can we consider you guys Hallyu Stars too?
    You’re way too awesome for your own good.

Anywho, all the good questions are on the board, no need for me to add more~

16. when ur on tour who is he member who cheers everyone up. when ur going through hard times who is the one to ask. who is the most energetic and crazy behind the camera.  emily francis united states

17. Do you play multiplayer online games and if yes what’s your username?
    Sara Nguyen from Montreal Canada

18. I’m from Stockton, California and my name is Meimei Woo (pronounced like Mimi)
    My questions for U-KISS:
    1. How long does it usually take to film a mv?
    2. Do you guys feel awkward when filming the solo shots? Like you have a hard time posing or something?
    3. Will AJ comeback soon? We’ll miss him! Hope he does good on his studies ^^ fighting!
    4. Do U-KISS want to appear in any variety/reality shows? Which ones?
    5. How many hours of sleep do you guys get?
    6. Will there be a concert in US soon..or later?
    7. Can you guys  show us your  aegyo?
    8. Do you guys still keep in contact with Xander and Kibum?

19. Q: Do you guys still talk to friends that you have before you joined U-KISS?
    Q: The way your stylist styles you is that the way that you would style yourself or is it totally different?
    Q: What is your favorite song that you guys preform and sing?
    Q: Do you guys have a say in the songs lyrics, dance movies, or what you wear?

Sierra from Colorado, USA

20. My questions for U-Kiss:

If you could become an animal for a day what would that be and why?

Where would you like to go for your dream holiday?

What music do you like and who’s your favourite artist/s?

What was the most awkward or funny situation that happened during promotion time?

P.S. Simon please, please, please teach U-Kiss some Polish xD

Kasia form Konin, Poland

21. My question for U-Kiss:
    If you could become an animal for a day what would that be and why?
    Where would you like to go for your dream holiday?
    What music do you like and who’s your favourite artist/s?
    P.S. Simon please, please, please teach U-Kiss some Polish xD
    Kasia form Konin, Poland :)

22. Hai :3
    Could you ask them if they can do a greeting in French ? (Bonjour.)
    As for the questions:
    1- Do they get to choose what kind of concept they do ?
    2- What are they’re thoughts on the ”couple” things (Vinseop, 2seop, Elvin etc.) xD
    3- Are they interested in trying to promote internationally ?
    4- Would they like to do a fanmeet in Montreal, Qc ?
    5- Would they date their fans ?
    6- What korean food would you recommend for a foreigner ? ^^

Camélia, Montreal, Qc :3

23. My question: In regards to dating, would you prefer a noona or someone younger? What is your ideal type?

Nafisa from Toronto Canada :D

p.s. I think you guys are AWESOMMMMEEE!!!!!

p.p.s SO proud of you guys (Simon and Martina) you guys are putting Toronto on the map for the rest of the world!

24. When are you guys coming to the US?!
    -Celeste, USA

25. I love U-Kiss since 2008 and will love them forever!!!!! I made account just for this.

26. What is the youngest age you would date?
    – Diana, USA

27. Which two is most willing to date a non-korean or non-asian girl other than Kevin and Eli, who were born in the states. Go Cali! Go DMV! (D.C, Maryland, Virgina) ( I’m from Maryland)

28. ERMAHGERD UKISS!! Hi!! I would like to ask, if they were to tour the US what cities would they most like to visit? Or, since Eli, Kevin, and AJ have all been to the states and speak English, what’s their favorite traveling story?

Lots of love from Wisconsin!!

29. Questions!

1: Excluding kpop, what’s UKISS’ favourite song/band right now? Do they listen to any Hongdae bands?

2: Will UKISS/Marcan give us anything acoustic/acapella soon?

3: Does Kevin wear underwear now/lately? XD

-taring, Malaysia

30. hey, this is Simone from the USA. My question is: Kevin how did it feel to come to Korea after living in america? what is the difference between transportation(airport) in america than Korea?
    what state do you want to visit in the united states if you ever perform in the USA?
    there are more questions but I don’t want to ask to many questions.

31. My name is Christina from South Korea (but moved to CA).

Q: Dear U-Kiss, did you guys becoming famous affect your friendship to an even greater level? If so, how?

32. Dear U-KISS~
    1. Did you guys watch anime, cartoons or shows like Teletubbies when you where children?

2. Do you like/watch K-Drama?

3. Do/Did you have any pets? (Would you like to kidnap the Spudgy?)

4. Did you guys have any influence on your group’s name? How do you feel about being known as a U-KISS Member for the rest of your (idol) life?

Nari from Vienna, Austria
    (K-Pop fans seem to be such a rare species here TT^TT)

33. My name is Paulett I’m from Colombia and I living in Florida, United States
    Q: How do you feel about being the first kpop group that visited Colombia? And what you liked when you were there?

34. THIS IS FUCKING HILARIOUS. you guys always make fun of their mvs. so now they’re going to make a SUPER GOOD ONE just for you guys. and you’ll be watching so you can supervise. XD oh my god u-kiss i fucking love you.

1. For Kevin & Eli – Besides your friends and families, what do you miss about America the most?
    2. Is there any talk of future concerts in North America, particularly the US?
    3. Is there any talk of future songs being all in English?
    4. Who always gets the beds in hotel rooms?
    5. Do you guys wear makeup (BB cream etc.) when you aren’t doing idol-related things?
    6. Are you ever going to get a break?? (lol. U-kiss hwaiting!!)
    7. Favourite movies that have come out in 2012?
    8. For Soohyun – Have you ever considered doing a solo album?
    9. Why haven’t you been using Twitter as much lately? Are you too busy (probably)?
    10. If you could be any animal, what would it be?

Sheryl Tubbs
    Denton, Texas

35. When do you want to get married  and how many children do you want?
    Sara Nguyen from Montreal,Canada ^_^

36. Can they plzzz say a Muslim greeting!! Like assalam-u-alaykum!

37.  My questions for U-Kiss:

1. What kind of food are you guys not allowed to eat and why?
    2. What’s your favorite U-Kiss song to sing and why?

For Kevin and Eli: Have you guys ever eaten at In-N-Out ( a burger joint in California)? If, so what’s your favorite item to eat from their menu?

My Name: Liz Cha
    City: Lincoln, California ^_^

38. My Questions for U-KISS:

1. Which music video shoot was their favorite?

2. To Kevin: Would you ever consider taking the main role of a drama if you had the opportunity?

3. To Eli: Why havent you been in CFs for Red Bull yet? hahaha

-Kimberly, USA-

39. My Questions for U-Kiss:

1.What kind of food can you guys not eat??
    2. What’s your favorite U-Kiss song to sing and why?

For Kevin and Eli: Have you guys ever eaten at In-N-Out ( a burger joint in California)? If, so what’s your favorite item to get??

My name: Liz Cha
    City: Lincoln, California :)

40. My questions for U-kiss:
    1. What idol/idol group(s) did you look up to when you were younger?
    2. What complaints do you have about your fellow members?
    3. If you didn’t become a celebrity, what would you have been now?
    4. Do you like anime/manga? Which ones?
    5. What is your ideal girl? Would she be Korean?
    6. Out of all the songs you’ve released so far which is your favorite? Why?
    7. What are some things you’d like to change in yourself, or improve?
    8. Which superpower would you most like to have? Why?
    9. What is one thing you’ve always wanted to do?
    10. How did you feel about the member change? Do you still keep in touch with the former members?
    11. Which two members are closest?
    12. What is something funny that happened between you guys?
    13. Do you look at your fellow members as family, friends, or work partners?
    14. Which member is the most embarrassing?
    15. What do you do to get ready for a performance?
    16. Are you guys close with each other’s families?

For Dongho: Do you enjoy being the youngest?
    For Eli and Kevin: Why did you choose to be a Korean idol, and not an American one?

p.s. I hope you guys win an award! You are so hardworking! Definitely worthy of being my favorite group. You guys changed me so much.

My name: Hareem Siddiqi