We Are Going Behind the Scenes of U-Kiss’ New Music Video

August 11, 2012

Comments

So we have some very exciting news for all the Kissmes out there! We just got invited to film behind the scenes at U-Kiss’ new music video! Holy cow those guys are STILL working really hard, and I’m personally wondering if this might be the last music video we get to see AJ in before his hiatus from the group while he studies in University.

As well as filming behind the scenes, we get to interview Ukiss AND they’re giving us autographed CDs to give away to our viewers! EXCLAMATION POINT!!! This will be the first time that we get to see what the making of a kpop video is actually like! I have so many questions, like: how many times will Ukiss have to re-film until the final cut is chosen? Will the director be yelling out instructions behind camera, like “MORE EMOTION, MORE SADNESS!!! YES YES!!!” Will there be unicorns farting out marshmallows for all of us to enjoy? That last question might never get answered.

Anyhoo, rather than just asking what we want to know, we’d like to know what you guise want to ask U-Kiss. Leave us your questions in the comment section (either in our blog post or on youtube) and if you want to, include your name and country so we can let the boys know who’s asking!

Oh, and another thing. Although we’re going to film this music video next week, we won’t actually be releasing our video until U-Kiss releases their video. We obviously don’t want to be giving away top secret behind the scene video footage, so the release date of our video is kind of unknown for now. It’s so mysterious…and exciting!

Lastly, since we’re gonna be giving away awesome autographed U-Kiss CDs to you awesome people, make sure you’re subscribed to us on YouTube, and that you follow us on Twitter and like us on Facebook. We like giving CDs to people who follow us. Yay!

If you haven’t seen it before, here’s our first chat with U-Kiss well over a year ago, where AJ calls us out for making fun of his R Squared Pi line. Ha!

Comments

Special Features

We Are Going Behind the Scenes of U-Kiss’ New Music Video

1. Question- Brigette from Cali, USA: How long do you guys think will last together as a Ukiss group? What are your thoughts and greatest fear of disbandment?

2. FOR ALL THE MEMBERS:
    How likely are you to date a foreigner?

Name: Selena Sedano
    From: Chicago, IL, (USA)

3. I has questions ^^

1. Who is the laziest member?
    2. Which two members get along the best or are always seen together?
    3. Who eats the most?
    4. Who is the perviest member? ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Isabel from Toronto, Canada :)

4. Are you all still virgins? Lindsey from england

5. This is a comment not a question, but I’d really appreciate it if you told U-KISS that even though they never win number 1, it’s not because of their lack of fans. It’s because of their lack of fans in KOREA, but they have A LOT of support from overseas and if we could we’d all go there and vote for U-KISS and they’d win in an instant_<

• thats what I want as well, even though there are many questions I could ask I really don’t care. What I want is just for them all to know that we love them so much^^^^ and also to say thank you for the joy they have given me :P

6. QUESTION for all U-kiss members. Beata from Poland.

Imagine that you (whole group) switched bodies with each other and now
    while all of your interviews, performances and trainings you must
    pretend that nothing has happend.
    +What funny situations can you think of?
    +Who would be the first person from your environment to notice that “something is wrong”? :D

Also please, tell them that Poland loves U-kiss! ♥

7. To Kevin and Eli, do you ever try to help the other members with their english? If so, how’s that coming along and does it ever lead to any funny moments of miscommunication?

8. What is the most memorable gift given to you by Kiss Mes?
    If given the chance, what concept would you like to do in the future?
    – Jaira from Philippines

9. One question for them! Loving the questions others are asking.

How much input do the members get when planning and filming the music video?

– Julie from Montreal, Canada :)

10. Martina i love your earrings ^_^ and your hair is looking very pretty today.

that is all. :p

11. Before you became celebrities, how did you think the new lifestyle would be? Did it turn out like you thought? What are the differences between expectations vs. reality?

Do you have any funny stories from predebut/after debut you’d like to share from the dormlife?

Anything you’d like to tell your fans?Maren Christine – Norway

12. Are you guys only interested in dating korean girls?

Alison from BC, Canada

13. Elisabeth from Bergen, Norway
    Question for UKISS;
    What is the most memorable moment you have ever had in your life?

14. this is really cool, congrats simon and martina! my questions:
    1. i think i remember u-kiss saying that they’re embarrassed by their debut concept/style, what would you do if your manager called you and said you would do this concept again?
    2. if you could be in any other k-pop band/group for a day, who would it be and why? (new/old/male/female/mixed, doesn’t matter)
    3. how would you react if one of your members confessed he has feelings for you?
    4. what sport in the olympics would you compete in and why?
    5. when the time comes, would you rather do military service together or go individually?
    6. if you could buy any pet, which would you get and what would you name it?
    7. out of the variety shows you had, which one did you like best/least and why?
    8. imagine you all had secret relationships, who do you think would get caught first?
    9. what is your opinion on sasaeng fans?
    10. if you had to choose one country to live in for the rest of your life, where would you move?

Kyra from Germany (pronounced keira)

i hope one of my questions is good enough, thanks for reading ^^.

15. Alex Brown
    From: Clarksville,MD
    1.What was your Inspiration for the song
    2.Describe your fans in 5 words

16. Make sure you take the letter as proof!!!! That way there should not be any mix ups like with the 2PM Interview, that was very unfortunate :(.

Also, as a question I might ask I guess it would be: Do any of you, the ones who have been and grew up a bit there, miss the states? And do they intend or want to come back, even for a performance?

or

Do fans ever bring you presents of homemade food like baked goods or would that not be allowed?

U-Kiss HWAITING!!!

17. Hello . I am Karolina from Poland .
    I would like to ask U-kiss about many question.
    At first. :
    1. Do you ever argue with team members? why and with who ?
    2. Have you ever wanted give a Europen tour concert ? Where?
    3. Which songs they love to singing the most and why?
    4. What’s is them dream?
    5.What is your type of girl?
    6. Who is the most sensitive boy in members ?
    and if it possible could u Ask them to say hello or sending grettings from Poland to them? I would like to send them all love from Poland.
    And to Kevin woo.
    1. Have you ever wanted to be an actor?
    2. What is your type of girl?
    and Please. I would like to send him the most biggest greeting from me cuz i am his big fan. Could u ask him to say Hello Poland or Kocham was. it would be so cute ..
    I hope you will ask my question for them and ask them to say sth to Polish fans.

18. HELLO. I am Elizabeth from North Carolina. I would like to ask:
    1. Is there a fan that you remember, someone that stood out if so, what did they do to catch your attention?
    2. What other celebrities are you close with?
    3. Who is the NAUGHTIEST member?
    THANKS

19. Is it possible that Kevin could send a message spec for me? Just if you could say “hello Carolina” or a message to the Polish fans. I’m his biggest fan. I run a blog for them to facebook. Kevin is above all for me. Thanks to him every day when I wake up I know for whom to smile. I do not know what else to say, but it would be the greatest happiness in my life heard anything from them related to Polish.

20. Hello . I am Karolina from Poland .I would like to ask U-kiss about many question.
    At first. :
    1. Do you ever argue  with team members? why and with who ?
    2. Have you ever wanted give a Europen tour concert ? Where?
    3. Which songs they love to singing the most and why?
    4. What’s is them dream?
    5.What is your type of girl?
    6. Who is the most sensitive boy in members ?
    And to Kevin woo.
    1. Have you ever wanted to be an actor?
    2. What is your type of girl?

21. Hello . I am Karolina from Poland .I would like to ask U-kiss about many question.
    At first. :
    1. Do you ever argue  with team members? why and with who ?
    2. Have you ever wanted give a Europen tour concert ? Where?
    3. Which songs they love to singing the most and why?
    4. What’s is them dream?
    5.What is your type of girl?
    6. Who is the most sensitive boy in members ?
    And to Kevin woo.
    1. Have you ever wanted to be an actor?
    2. What is your type of girl?

22. Hello . I am Karolina from Poland .
    I would like to ask U-kiss about many question.
    At first. :
    1. Do you ever argue  with team members? why and with who ?
    2. Have you ever wanted give a Europen tour concert ? Where?
    3. Which songs they love to singing the most and why?
    4. What’s is them dream?
    5.What is your type of girl?
    6. Who is the most sensitive boy in members ?
    And to Kevin woo.
    1. Have you ever wanted to be an actor?
    2. What is your type of girl?

23. Dear U-Kiss
    Q: Will you guys ever go to North Carolina to hold a concert? :3
    Q: How do you feel when you see foreign fans at your Korea concerts?
    Q: How do you guys feel with all the international fame?
    Thanks! Denisha (Den-ee-sha) USA

24. Say ” Dzień Dobry!” <3

25. Question:
    Although I’m really sad that AJ is going on haitus, I really admire that he is continuing his studies. Can you give us, students, some advices on how to get into an Ivy league college, because that is just awesome!!youtube name= felix62442
    Name: Dilara
    Country: Turkey

26. Yo, finally! I can’t believe this! This is awesome!
    Anyway, my question for U-Kiss is…….
    “What is the most awkward/embarrassing thing that’s happened in your dorm so far?”
    -Tessa, Canada (YEAAAAH, I’M FROM THE SAME PLACE AS S & M)

27. My questions for U-Kiss:
    1. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?
    2. What is your favourite girl group?
    3. Will you ever come to Australia?
    Also, this one is for Kevin:Can you show us your most adorable aegyo pose?
    Ivana from Melbourne, Australia. :)

28. Metrica from Hong Kong
    Questions::
    1/ What are your most memorable things that you have done with fellow members up till now?
    2/ Question for ELI: Besides Red Bull, any other drinks that you love to drink? XDDDD
    3/ If you guys have time now, where do you want to go travelling? Will you go with members?

29. My Question is:
    A lot of members can speak several different languages, if you could release a song in any language besides Korean and Japanese what would it be and why?

Grace from Melbourne, Australia

30. HI guys !! A question for Kevin especially is – Would you date someone of different religion ? I’m just curious about that since Kevin seems to be very fond of God and christianity
    ( But just to clear it up I’m not hating on that or anything )
    Bye :-)

Love
    Marie-Louise from Denmark

31. hey guys, i was wondering if there has been a time when you have have visited a country together and not recognized as U-Kiss but just as tourists?? if so how did you feel?? Lots of love.
    Christine, London

32.  Poland says Hi to Simon and Martina :D These are may questions to U-Kiss:
    1. With which Kpop group are You the closest?

2. What was Your first impression when You met each other?

3. Which member takes the longest to get ready to go out?

4. Who is You favorite musician?

5. Who would you want to be if You couldn’t be a Kpop Idol?

6. Would You date a fan?

7. What language would You like to learn?

8. Which country would You like to visit?

9. Which member is the least tidy?

10. What was Your funniest mistake on stage?

11. Who is the funniest member and makes others laugh?

12. Who is the smartest member and thinks he knows best?

13. Who spends the most time in the bathroom?

14. What do you feel when your fans scream ” I love You ” or ” I want to marry You” ? Do You like it or do You prefer not to her your fans say stuff like that?

Leeloo and Sasha from Warsaw, Poland

33. HAHA oh my gosh what if you gave them marmite and/or those little black candy things that you guys got sent in a care package?! The ones that you guys had to wash down with your (extremely manly, Simon) sippy cups! I’d love to see their reactions hehe :)

34. milena from colombia
    hey guys! i would like you to ask u-kis:
    1.how is your ideal girl? (to kevin) and all of the members if you can
    2. would you ever date a fan?
    3.would you date a non Korean girl?
    4. who is the laziest one?
    5.who is the most flirtatious of the group?
    6.what do you do before a concert, do you have any kind of ritual or something?
    7.what do you like to do in your free time?
    8. who is the funniest of the group?
    9. i was wondering if any of you guys haven’t think about becoming an actor? i really would like to see any of u-kiss members in a drama
    10.who is the member that takes the longer getting ready and doesnt leave the house without being well managed?

35. Dear UKISS’s member…please choose one
    for AJ : MP3 or BOOK ?
    for Kevin : ELI or KISEOP ?
    for Dongho : SLEEP or PLAYING GAMES ?
    for Kiseop : MAKEUP or CAMERA ?
    for Hoon : TAEKWONDO or SING ?
    for Eli : REDBULL or UR PHONE ?
    for Soohyun : UKISS or GIRLS ?
    XD *if u choose mine, please say my note to AJ
    Note: in NY, please don’t drink too much, don’t go to a club too often, please keep ur eastern culture. I Love U <3
    Lita ( read: lee-ta: ) from Indonesia

36. Kevin , are you a fanboy ? :DDD

37. Annyong ^^ I’m Livica from Republic of Moldova and I wanted to ask U-KISS if they like to travel , and if they do , are they planning on visiting any countries outside Asia ?

For Kevin , Eli & AJ : On a daily basis do you speak in English or Korean ?

38. Hi I’m Daniela from Colombia, and I dont know if you guys know about this but some time ago U-Kiss came here, but i havent seen any interviews where they properly say how the felt here and if they like it, what was what they liked the most, and to know if they plan to come back or something ^^…. i really wish you guys could ask them this XD sorry for my grammar and spelling :)

39. What do you see yourself doing after your singing career? Will you stay in the entertainment industry or try live a “normal” life? To Kevin and Eli: Will you return to America or would you like to continue to live/work in Korea?

– Tania from Melbourne, Australia!

PS. Please visit Australia soon. ^_^

40. My questions for UKISS :
    1. How do you guys spend your break time?
    2. Will you guys choose to have a private ship just to escape from the paparazzi with Kissme’s?
    3.How do you guys celebrate each member’s birthday? <3
    4.Have you guys ever fought till you punch each other? :O
    5.Have you ever keep in touch with a Kissme personally? (the lucky kissme that got chance to have outing with you guys backstage or etc.)
    6.What brand of shampoo does you guys use? XD You people used the same brand?
    7.Is there any members that are particularly calculative among you guys?
    8.Do you guys enjoy playing angry birds or Temple Run?HAHAHA!!
    9.If you guys are given a day off..how will you spend the day? :)
    10.HAVE YOU GUYS EVER THOUGHT OF DOING A FLASH MOB???!! *Kiss Me will go crazy you know!Thank you Simon and Martina :)! <3 <3 <3

Well that's it :)