We Are Going to KCON!!!

September 8, 2012

Comments

Awesome news guise! You know, now that I say that, it feels like this entire month has been nothing but awesome news. We’re going to post our U-Kiss video and interview soon, we’re moving into our new apartment next week, we’re setting up our business here in Korea so we can stay for good, our Fundraiser is doing exceptionally well thanks to all of you loving people, we’re going to Mexico with Talk to Me in Korean, and now, we have another announcement:

WE ARE GOING TO CALIFORNIA TO HANG OUT WITH YOU GUISE AT KCON! Holy smokes!

A lot of people were asking us if we’re going, since the Mexico event is only a few days before KCON. Why not stop over in California for some fun times, right? So…we are! Woohoo!

We’re not the only people going there. Vixx, G.NA, 4Minute, B.A.P, and EXO-M are going to be there as well! I’m totally going to throw my pants at EXO, by the way. COME AT ME, SECURITY!! I AIN’T SCURRED!

Anyhow, if you want to come hang with us as well (and you should! It’ll be fun!) you can read more about it over at the KCON website, and you can get tickets here. The event is on Saturday, October 13th. Hope to see you there! WOOHOO!

Also, we’ll be giving away 500 WON to the first Nasty to come up to us and say the secret password: “OOOH YOU SO NASTY!” I know there’s gotta be at least one secret Nasty going! Am I right? Guise? Guise?

OOH YOU’RE ALL SO NASTY!

Comments

Special Features

We Are Going to KCON!!!

1. YAY!!! I finally find out about something before it happens!!! I am so going already bought my tickets! I hope I get to meet you guise!!! yay!!!!

2. Dammit i live in England! If only you guys could down here D:

3. Omg it’s like a dream come true! I get to meet Simon and Martina :D Too bad it’s in Irvine though, it’s ass far from LA. I will make a sacrifice and drive out for them. ;)

4. I wish I could afford to go XD

5. I’m soooooo excited! Just bought tickets for me and my sweet hubby to celebrate our anniversary KPOP style. I’m so excited to meet you guise!

6. How does it get any better than this? Congrats on all the awesome news for you guys. You’ve worked hard!

7. LA, Y U SO CLOSE TO SF, YET SO FAR? ; 3;

Wow, seems like your schedules are packed. Hope you guys have fun!

8. oooh! So excited ! :D I have a question though… What time does the entire KCON thing start? I’m pretty sure it doesn’t start at 7pm… Hope to see you guys there!

9. This is my kind of convention… if it ever came to NZ ^-^’

10. im so excited!! i bought my tickets before i knew you guys were going but that will just make kcon better!! those 500 won Will be mine!!! lol

11. I was going to ignore this k-con but… gosh, now that you guise are going… I want to go.. Irvine is not as far as L.A. from where I live sooooo…… maybe..

12. OH MY GOD BAP. OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GAAAAAHHHHHH -hyperventalates-

13. That’s it, I’m gonna cry. EYK, EXO and B.A.P are going to States. To talk to people, do fansigns and dance workshops. And I live in Moscow, Russia. So unfair :(

14. anybody else think it’s funny that EXO M is going and not EXO or just EXO K not complaining i love me some EXO M but EXO as one would have been epic. just sayin.
    my Nasty Exotic feels would explode through the roof if S&M got even a sound bite from them. i think i would actually die if one of them recognized EYK and said that they watch the videos.
    fangirl moment 끝

15. if only i had a plane ticket to cali

16. Martina, I just realize yesterday that you look exactly like Scarlett Johansson in Lost in Translation. I had this weird recollection feeling for a while, I finally found it yeeaaahhhh!

17. WHY DO I LIVE ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE COUNTRY.

18. I’m so happy that you got so popular >.< You deserve all fame.

19. Darn it! I live in Virginia! I’m sick and tired of all the good stuff happening on the west coast! ARGHHHHHHHH!!! WHY?! Why must this always happen?!

20. although, I gotta say, the con is only a month away and there is still much to be revealed/planned on the website. I find it a little odd, but I guess im used to cons where everything has been planned and announced MONTHS in advance. I never even heard of this con until now. I wonder if they will be doing one next year.

21. Dear gawd I want to go so bad. I live in San Diego, so it isn’t out of the realm of possibilities. I’ve been working on it, though. Hopefully the stars will gloriously align and I’ll be Irvine bound by Oct 13!

22. OMG I live in the city next to Irvine in Santa Ana. Oh my goshers. The sucky part is I don’t have money noooooooooooooo…..T_T Since you guys are going I really wanna go now.

23. it’s pronounced Er-Vine [like grapevine] >.>
    HOLY ^&(% THIS IS HAPPENING!!!!!! so much excitement!!!!

24. im going too sitting in orchestra row B see you there! EXO M!!!!

25. I live hours away and my parents definitely wouldn’t drive me…:’c SO CLOSE YET SO FAR

26. hehe it’s pronounced er-vine

27. Yeah! Back at California! This time in Irvine, which is far from Los Angeles, anyways have a good time over there! In my case I can’t go ’cause that’s my dad’s B-Day!

28. I’m in Arizona and i’ll be on fall break! maybe i can go!

29. Simon! Martina! I hope you get to talk to EXO-M’s leader Kris! The English, coming from Canada and is close in height (by maybe 2~3 inches) to Simon! Can anyone imagine the towerism happening if they meet?! It’d be wonderful<3 I really wish I could go but its a long car ride down there that I can't do by myself…living in California doesn't give you all of the complete perks sadly. *sobs*

30. I so want to go to KCON this year, especially since I heard that B.A.P is going. And then I found out EXO-M is going to be there too, OMGawd. Sucks I can’t go though. I live in CA but I’m like 6 or 7 hrs away (T.T) I didn’t get to see you guys at the google concert and now I’m missing another opportunity to see you again. Gosh, I hate when kpop stars go to LA, it’s like they’re so close but so far.

31. I wanna go~ T 3T

I hope this convention is as successful as it should be ’cause then it might be the initiative to have other KPop conventions in other states. I mean, Chicago, plzkthx? We have a huge Korean community but hardly any Korean artists come here – not even for the Chicago Korean Festival. D:

32. Interview danny! XD

33. i saw the advertisement for Taebin/Danny of 1tym and i immediately started fangirling and crying….WHY CAN’T I GO TO CALIFORNIA?!?!?!!? oh yeah, i don’t have money for plane tickets….hardest fangirling i’ve done since i saw teddy with will.i.am and psy on the vmas :D so exited for you guys. Could you mabey try to talk to Taebin oppa, that would be so cool. but if you can’t, i’ll still be exited for everyone else :D have fun!

34. Why do I have to live in Finland? Y? And why all the happening has to be in America?

35. One thing I don’t get is why EXO-M is going when it is KCON. Bizarre.

36. Dear Simon and Martina, if I can’t afford the tickets to go, I think I’m gonna cry. Okay, I WILL cry. I’m only one state away from it and I already missed SMtown LA. I CANNOT MISS THIS!!!

37. Irvine is = er (like erm..) -vine! Can’t wait to see you guys :D

38. Fan meetup in Toronto? :)

39. And ill be broke from BIG BANGS concert! damnit XD

40. …I’m from England…I have no passport…I have no money…I’m only 17… oh…um… X( WHYYYYYYYYYYYY X'(