WTF – Our Last WTF

December 7, 2011

Comments

That’s right guise. We’re taking a break from the WTF videos for a while.

See, we’ve been feeling kind of cooped up in our apartment lately, and we really want an excuse to go out more. So, we’re going to stop doing our regular WTF videos and start doing a new segment in which we get out and play more! But we’re not fully cutting out our WTF videos. We’re transforming them, so to speak, kind of like the evolution of WTF. Instead of finding fun stuff to use in our apartment, we hope that when we’re out of our apartment we’ll find some fun things in the streets of Korea. And so, Wednesdays will have a new segment from us, in which we’re outside of our apartment and in Korea. Woot!

In honour of our WTFs, we did a big WTF mashup of a bunch of fun stuff, and we’re giving away two Wonderful Treasure Find care packages instead of just one. Huzzah! To enter, all you have to do is a) Be a subscriber of our channel on YouTube and also b) Tell us your favourite moment from our WTF videos. We’ll pick two winners and mail out your packages next week!

And, lastly, our bloopers! Martina will never live down the name she got from our last Music Monday. Ha!

Congrats to renaxoxolessthan3 for winning our latest WTF care package! If it’s you, send us an email and we’ll mail out your package ASAP! To everyone else, thanks for sticking around with our WTFs for so long. We did almost 40 of them! Hopefully you’ll like our new segment next week!

Comments

WTF

WTF – Our Last WTF

1. Definitely the fan mail foreign candy! There’s just something sooo entertaining about watching your reactions! Oh gosh, Simon drinking out of the dino’s butt. Plus after watching that episode, I went out to buy reese’s peanut butter cups…..OH MELT-IN-THE-MOUTH-NUTTY-CHOCOLATE-GOODNESS :D

2. aaawwww don’t worry you can do WTF outside!!! (just as long as it’s not anything off the floor!…Simon!)
    also you guys look all SHINee-fied!!!

3. My favorite one was the inappropriate hangers, because I watched it, my sister watched it, and then we watched it together. Each time we burst out laughing. My mom thought we were crazy because she didn’t get it. Also, because I could totally see someone like my mom buying those hangers and being like “Oh, so cute, they’re little people” and not understand why we would be constantly laughing. Oh, and if she were to buy them, she’d be like a set… so we’d have an army of inappropriate hangers.

4. Lol I remember going to a Korean restaurant to eat and afterwards they gave us candy and I asked my friend what flavour it was…haha burnt rice!…I thought it was okay in the beginning and then I didn’t like it after a while. Bonamana and A-CHa!!! Super Junior!!! Hehe I’m excited to see the new segment you guys will be doing~~

5. My favorite would be Cheap Water Gun.. Coz the video showed how cool you were.. It was also like a scene in a typical Korean Drama, two lovers having a water fight, but way more awesome and funnier., Wish you were my parents. LOL. :D

6. My favorite WTF was the Japan edition, instant boobs!! I just thought that was the funniest thing in the world!  “OPPA OPPAAA~!”

7. When you put a bunny hood on Spudggy, I loved how he had two sets of ears which made him look like a four, floppy eared alien.  I bet Spudgy has been turned off carrots for a looong time. :)

8. I really loved the nail staine treasure find! I am a nailpolish addict and I know there has to be something very wrong with me having to always smell fresh nailpolish.
    UH-OH I might be addicted.
    I should really go cold turkey on nailpolish. I thought it was such a good idea so that if I ever find those things I could use it instead of my nailpolish :P

9. I really loved the fan mal candy one!
    I don’t know how many times I watched itXDDD The part when Simone read the back side of the Marzipan Kartoffeln.
    It was fun seeing something from Germany in it and I think I showes this episode to everyone of my family and friends XDDDD
    Great to see that you tasted all that stuff without knowing what it isXD
    I wouldn’t have done this. My respect!!!!
    Anyway! Love the WTF section and looking forward for the new one^^

10. I absolutely loved the WTF where you opened the package of Finnish candy and ate salty licorice! Oh the reactions :DD Hey, I love it more than chocolate so I could actually really like burnt rice candy!! :”’D Since that wasn’t actually WTF, I’d say it was the roulette ruler! <3 Plus I'm really in a need of cute stationary since I just started in University this autumn and I'd like to boost my chances of passing my exams with cuteness!!

11. My favorite WTF was the spiky ball hand massagers. Firstly, because of their name. Secondly, because if I ever bought them, I can guarantee that at some point I would probably attach them to some kind of string and use them as a meteor/nunchucks weapon. I would probably end up hurting myself more than anyone else, and YES I would most likely be pretending that I was Gogo from Kill Bill while doing it.

12. i loved the circle lenses WTF Because You guys looked like cute dolls that i would keep FOREVER <333

13. My favourite WTF was when you reviewed circle lenses. When you guys put them on you looked just so adorable, well slightly scary, but adorable nonetheless! xD I especially loved the part where Simon went, “It’s a lie, there is no spoon.” For some reason I laughed SO hard at that. xD You guys were just too cute with your ulzzang/uljjang posing as well. But, yeah, I’ll be looking forward to that new segment. I bet it’ll be just as awesome as your others. Hwaiting!~

14. Also, yay for you guys going outside more! I was wondering how you manage with shooting all those scenes in your apartment… At least you edit in coffee shops, but still, that would get claustrophobic.

P.S. My second favorite WTF is the fan mail edition. I lived in Belgium as a kid, so I definitely empathize with the whole glassy-eyed hoarding of precious imported goods thing. European food is generally better than American, but you know what they can’t do (or at least didn’t do in the 90’s)? DECENT FREAKING PEANUT BUTTER.

15. My favorite is WTF- Korean Robot Secret Messengers. I like it the best because you guys were so cute and funny. Plus it was the first video I watched from you.

16. My favorite WTF was the Water gun showdown. I laughed so hard my mother thought I was crying , lol !

17. My favorite is the Cheap Korean Water Gun Showdown because (a) the epic water gun battle had hilariously perfect sound effects (b) playing outside means lots of cute kids in the background (c) it’s funny to imagine the double-takes (or studiously composed faces) you got from people watching you run around like loons in public and (d) I, too, would resort to violence in the face of superior water-gun technology.

18. My favorite WTF was the Pedobear mug. It was my first WTF and after I watched it, I watched the rest of them, before and afterward. I like your videos so much that when you guys upload a new video, I’ll be rhere.

19. Gee

my favourite WTF was the Korean Water Guns :D……i laughed so hard when martina said is it a gun or a waterblade oh and the bear bucket that simon had kinda looked like pedo bear( ahem) xD

20. i like the massager of pain video best!!! it was a riot to watch lol hope u r having an awesome christmas season you guise!

21. My favourite WTF was the fan mail candy edition. It was so cool to see all the different types of candy, from all over the world. Even if they weren’t all great :P

22. I liked twonkle twonkle cup episode because it was one of the more funny ones.

23. I’m pretty sure I was the only one hearing Beer Rice Candy until I replayed the video (because I loved it so much) to watch it again.

24. balloon~~~~~ XDDDDDD
    my favourite WTF is the Japan edition..the instant boobs~~ because it is sooo fun seeing Simon have a man boobs…like a MAN…. moobs FTW forevarrr!!

25. Martina and Simon you guys are amazing! I have always been fascinated by Korea and you guys bring a little bit of Korea back to me! :D My favorite WTF video has to be the Korean Love Robot! I thought it was really cute. What girl doesn’t want to receive a love message through a robot?!?!?  Anyway, thank you guys for all the awesome WTF and I can’t wait for your new segment!!!!

Love,
    Hickory

ps. it would also be awesomely super fantastic-ness if I win one of the care packages.
    pss. I also love your dog, he’s blue XD
    pss. <3 <3 <3 :D

26. My favorite WTF most definitely has to be the ‘spikey ball hand massager’ one. I was watching it and I was laughing so hard that my roommate though I was going to fall out of my chair and die. When I told her why I was laughing so hard she went and watched the video and did the same thing. Everyone in our hall thought we were crazy but that night we kept coming up with ways to torture each other with them for a solid 4 hours! Honestly, the day that I watched that video was the best day that I EVER had in college.

27. My favourite episode of WTF was 100% This one! I got a flash back from other episodes which I liked a lot! This video made me laugh like there was no tomorrow (literally)! I LOVE YOU GUYS! GIMME A BIG HUG COS I LIKE SHOWER and I ALWAYS HERE FOR YOU! <3<3

28. My favorite wonderful treasure find was the very first one about Korean Nose Rollers. One of the nose rollers was supposed to make your nose “Full of happiness” and the beautiful cartoons on the back of the packaging :) <3

29. H

Instant boobies for Simon’s aegyo!  Yoo hoo!

30. My favourite WTF is the fan mail candies episode! i really wanna try those moomin candy ^^ oh and I absolutely adore reese’s peanut butter cups!! LOL and not to forget i love simon’s manly dinosaur sippy cup.. and the mordney present cereal on your countertop lol.

31. My favourite one was the pooh bear sandwich maker! It was soooooooo adorable! I loved how Simon’s pants matched the table/counter top ! ^^ :D My best friend and I are hugeeee fans of you guys , and we would be really happy if we won this! It can also be or early christmas pressis! :D:D

32. My favorite WTF episode was the one about the Ajumma visors (Solar
    Visors) because it popps out in front of my eyes everytime I see a woman
    wearing them. Like, when I’m going to the supermarket and there’s that random older lady with her solar visors walking down the street I
    would go like “oh, that’s that ajumma-visor-thing Martina and Simon
    were making fun of,  eh I mean introducing.” And then I would start
    wondering whether hers was also supposed to be “rockin’ blue” and
    end up laughing.(and having everybody wondering why I’m laughing while
    shopping for… broccoli) :D

33. lo quiero !!!!!

34. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE CAN I WIN THIS OH SO SPECIAL CARE PACKAGE!!!
    MY FRIENDS WOULD BE LIKE SO JEALOUS IF I GOT ALL OF THOSE THINGS AND I’LL BE LIKE USING THE BOWL AND THE LEAD PENCIL LIKE EVERYDAY..(I’m still schooling so I can use the lead pencil in school and like show off to everyone like “ooh i got this from Simon and Martina in Korea :D)and each time i eat or use anything from this care package I’ll laugh so hard at the Engrish and remember those WTF days..<3 (look i even ended it with a heart)

am i allowed to post twice?
    cause i wanna win this so badly :/

35. PLEASE PLEASE CAN I WIN THIS OH SO SPECIAL CARE PACKAGE!!!

36. Am I the only one who keeps hearing “Bird Rice Candy” instead of “Burnt Rice Candy” ??? XD

37. It’d be really cool if you guys made more videos outside, I mean you’re in Korea :) Enjoy it as much as you can!

My favourite WTF Korea episode was the Bunny Eggs episode. Of course the gadget was super cute and I really want one now but I don’t live in Korea >> But also it was really fun to see Simon peel an egg ‘like a man’ :) I’ve been practicing on it since then but I still can’t do it ^^’ Also Martina’s hat was really cute, even if I don’t like pink as much as I should as a girl *chuckles*

38. I’m really excited about you guys doing different videos outside of your apartment. I’m sure it’ll be awesome on many levels.

And I have to say that my favorite WTF episode was the one with the weird light up ear picks. I had seen them on a kdrama and wondered what was going on, and ya’lls facial expressions were hilarious! At the end of the episode, my abs hurt from laughing so hard. :D

-jmfriday3

39. K.

I haven’t even watched the video yet but I absolutely love the idea of you guys getting out more. I enjoy the videos where you’re out and about in the city more than the ones from your apartment. It gives those of us who aren’t so familiar with the country an insiders peek at every day life there. Go forth and leave the nest, I say. Go!

40. My favorite WTF episode is the double eye lid tape, it’s such a funny episode, i’ve shown it to my friends and i watched it so many times. I love the “that’s what she said” joke and when you say eyerids (eyelids) and wrong (long). i like how you actually tried to put the tape on since it seems scary to put tape near your eyes. And another thing that makes this video even more awesome is Martina’s shirt :) On a more serious note, i love that you talk about not needing surgery and finding a man you loves you for you.